Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

On 7/26/2023 at 8:02 PM, RDCanecutter said:

Well, uh... go around to bars in quiet parts of towns in France and (twenty+ years ago) you would regularly encounter conspiracy nuts who could go toe-to-toe with our Qtards. And tons of "normal" people who, yes, may be walking past historical sites every day, but their knowledge of the world came from one or two tv shows. Also a bit of cynicism of the "You may fool ze ozzairs but you weel not fool ME!" Very Franch.

Mexico runs in the same groove as France, with an extra scoop of knee-jerk cinicismo. 

I don't know about other countries but these two are where I lived, worked, and had byzantine theories trotted out to me. I don't think we've ever been non-dumb, but with conspiracies it's just now catching up to France.

image.gif.c1176fbda5172d251abf3c0dd5366005.gif

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, pacman said:

Comer is going on the networks saying he did confirm it.  Of course, the hearing was behind closed doors, without Democrats attending, behind closed doors, and not under oath.  Fucking Comer is a traitor just like the rest of his fucking party.  

Corrected.  Daniel Goldman did attend and stayed to the end.  Ultimately, the entire GQP is misrepresenting this entire hearing.  What a fucking joke the GQP is.  They are a domestic terror organization.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Comer is going on the networks saying he did confirm it.  Of course, the hearing was behind closed doors, without Democrats attending, behind closed doors, and not under oath.  Fucking Comer is a traitor just like the rest of his fucking party.  

So is dear old, traitorous Ronnie Jackson....

"Biden answered a call from.his son!" That's proof.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

My favorite thing in the next few days is going to be how many republicans come out and say they never answer calls from their kids.

In their defense, they will likely be telling the truth about that.  They will also leave out that their kids never call them though...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2023 at 2:32 PM, Js1 said:

6th Street Journal thread is so quiet. Incredulity, 52-80, whatever Sack and GRUHorn socks are around these days have gone missing. 

I had an encounter with 52-80 a couple weeks ago. I'd never really noticed him before, but oh man. He's a nutbar. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

MAGA fanboi D.C. Draino posted the Dark Brandon Coffee thing and the comments from his followers are predictably hilarious

wanna keep my blood pressure low as today's been a good day, but I can probably guess how predictably wrong and awful the comments are

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

he's a senile old kook who doesn't know where he is half the time but the other half of the time he's a dark, evil, criminal mastermind and he's not supposed to be turning our stupid inside joke wink wink into his championship parade.

pick a side, losers.

He's a two-face.

MV5BYzdhODBjNWYtZTI0Zi00YmQzLThiNTgtMTI4

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2023 at 4:54 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

wanna keep my blood pressure low as today's been a good day, but I can probably guess how predictably wrong and awful the comments are

I wish I hadn't read them. The amount of insane idiots in this country is depressing as hell. 

On 8/3/2023 at 7:11 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

MAGA fanboi D.C. Draino posted the Dark Brandon Coffee thing and the comments from his followers are predictably hilarious

I wanna hear DC_Draino walk me through the steps of changing a tire without Googling it. Or any other Basic Adult Skill that lumberjacks should know.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

Tomorrow is CPI report, Friday is PPI report.

CPI report is expected to be higher than last months by 0.2 or 0.3.  It’s understandable because this is the worst summer since 2011 and it’s weighing down everything. Gas prices spiked. Everyone just seems to be holding on for dear life and hoping for fall to get here.

Edited by Voldemort86

one of the most creative negative chants of all time!  i love how proud they are of themselves.

remember when joe biden was so shameless that he repurposed it to make a 9 year old autistic kid feel better?

https://www.today.com/parents/parents/phrase-go-brandon-made-one-little-boy-autism-feel-loved-rcna33287

he's a dark, dark bastard.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, henrygandorf said:

one of the most creative negative chants of all time!  i love how proud they are of themselves.

remember when joe biden was so shameless that he repurposed it to make a 9 year old autistic kid feel better?

https://www.today.com/parents/parents/phrase-go-brandon-made-one-little-boy-autism-feel-loved-rcna33287

he's a dark, dark bastard.

Creative in that a NASCAR announcer came up with it to cover up their public, classless dumbassery.  My FIL cited that as a case of the MSM lying.  JFC.  

On 8/5/2023 at 9:59 PM, Hookah Horns said:

I wish I hadn't read them. The amount of insane idiots in this country is depressing as hell. 

So I heard that trump is leading biden in the polls at the moment, and I was going to ask how the fuck is that possible, and then ^^^^ I got my answer.