Super Bowl LVII: Chiefs vs. Eagles

4th&Five

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

not that it matters because it was 3rd down... but its kind of funny how they were clearly stopped, all momentum done, and the refs decided to wait another half second before calling the forward progress stopped.... just in enough time to have the forward progress continue. 

they always let qb sneak plays go on forever

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I’m so sick of seeing this scrum play. I want one guy dedicated to fly over the top and fuck him up 

The defender would have to lead with his head so that's a no go.  I think the ball has to either be punched out or guys just go to the ground to prevent any forward push.  

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

I want to see a team that sucks and can’t throw the ball anyway - like the Bears or Texans - just rugby scrum it every play.  4 downs, 2.5 yards a pop pushing the QB forward.  Over and over again.  

Wasn't that just 'football' before the forward pass?

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I want to see a team that sucks and can’t throw the ball anyway - like the Bears or Texans - just rugby scrum it every play.  4 downs, 2.5 yards a pop pushing the QB forward.  Over and over again.  

Philly does have the best OL in the NFL. Hurts hasn’t been asked to get too many yards on his own. They are moving the KC DL consistently 

Edited by Codaxx

10 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

These are some garbage ass defenses for a Super Bowl.  

That's just the way the NFL is set up. Hardly allowed to touch a qb or cover a receiver. And now I guess a left tackle can practically do a cartwheel pre-snap and it's not motion.  Makes it much easier to matriculate.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Seriously. Form a moving ring or Flying V around the QB. Who’s stopping it?

Apparently, this grass was bred for golf:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35625308/super-bowl-2023-experimental-grass?fbclid=IwAR0i5dEspVsEJj6871lP07RXWM6PjQqPA-Ch8AkNpMUpSrd7OqyWQFz6bD8

The turf is Tahoma 31 and it's among the newer breeds of grass that have been developed with the funding of the United States Golf Association. Tahoma 31 is a mix of two types of Bermuda grasses and rye grass, and it was developed at Oklahoma State University under the watchful eye of Dr. Yanqi Wu. He started the process of creating Tahoma 31 in 2006, when he crossed China Bermuda grass and African Bermuda grass. A year later, the seeds were harvested and the grass was tested and studied all over the country until 2018.

• Haha 1

I've always found Sarah McLachlan very attractive, and she still looks nice.

Show of hands, who doesn’t have some of her songs on their sex playlist? Anyone?

Bass Pro Shops was the best commercial so far.

“The feel of 8 lb test slipping through your fingers”

My wife is still texting her friends about Rihanna smelling her pussy fingers.

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

I bet Mahommes weighs more than any golfer on tour save maybe when Daly is dicking around.   If it's really a golf grass and they thought it would hold up to NFL player weight/movement then the NFL is a bunch of fucking idoits.  

• Like 1