Why won't Nikki Haley be the first female POTUS?

tantric superman

Conspiracy theory: Haley negotiated to enter the field to ensure the GOP “moderates” cannot rally around DeSantis in exchange for being Trump’s VP.  She will play moderate throughout her short time in the primary (through SC) while being very careful not to appear opposed to Trump and going hard after Meatball Ron.

Trump probably actually thinks he can literally fuck her after they win.

I believe that if this weren’t the deal Trump would have already released a statement condemning her as a traitor replete with a nickname (“Sikhy Nikki”?)

Edited by Snake Diggity
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Haley is no longer a Sikh, she converted to Methodism. Gave interviews to evangelical magazines and everything. 

Still has no prayer. She was also a terrible USUN ambassador. 

Yes, you and I know what a Sikh is.  We know she converted to Methodism.  Do you really think that'll matter fuck one to much of the MAGA base?  One fucking "accidentally leaked" photograph of her in a punche and/or chunni at a gurdwara or sahib...and she's fucking done.  It'll also hurt her on a ticket, "Trump is a immortal Lion, but I don't know if I want some Muslim broad being just one heartbeat away from the Oval Office!"  

2 hours ago, safe sex said:

My father still has a Carly sticker on the back of one of his old cars. Smh 😔

Maybe the old man really likes Compaq computers.  Did you ever think of that?  Huh?  You selfish wench! 

• Haha 2

There's a segment of the evangelical base that loves religious converts to Christianity almost as much as they love born-again Christians. Though they certainly prefer converts to their special brand of crazy, not boring Methodist shit, and they're still too racist and misogynist to prefer a candidate like Haley (even if she were exactly like Trump in every other respect) than a white man with similar politics.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

There's a segment of the evangelical base that loves religious converts to Christianity almost as much as they love born-again Christians. Though they certainly prefer converts to their special brand of crazy, not boring Methodist shit, and they're still too racist and misogynist to prefer a candidate like Haley (even if she were exactly like Trump in every other respect) than a white man with similar politics.

There seemed to be shitloads of people with Spanish surnames amongst the proud boys/insurrectionists.  I think at some point we might have to admit that while black are verboten, other brownish people might be tolerable and even useful. 

Ultimately all joking aside, I think one has to decide which candidates, if any, to take seriously.  I've got the opinion that people should be retweeting or linking to any articles/links/tweets of obvious liars and conspiracy nuts like MTG, Matt G. or Trump. 

I wouldn't vote for anyone who is an apologist for Trump's actions.  And I wouldn't vote for anyone who essentially laughs it off with a "you can't take what he says literally".  But I do think that there is an argument that IF there is anyone out there -- and I will admit at this point it's a pretense more than a reality -- who wants to come up with a fiscally and ethical response to Democratic policies -- they can't hammer Trump if they want to get elected.  Ultimately, in states like Texas that aren't going to be blue for a while, the question is whether Republican representatives can be less odious.  

I doubt it, but I do think the country would be better served by focusing on the folks who are carrying the lies forward, more so than those who are mostly forgiving the past.  As I said, I wouldn't vote for either, but I do think it's worth making the distinction. 

Note:  I don't know a damn thing about Haley, so I'm not making a statement either way.  I will state that if someone told me I had to defend her fitness to govern over Trumps, I'd err on her side.

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Yes, you and I know what a Sikh is.  We know she converted to Methodism.  Do you really think that'll matter fuck one to much of the MAGA base?  One fucking "accidentally leaked" photograph of her in a punche and/or chunni at a gurdwara or sahib...and she's fucking done.  It'll also hurt her on a ticket, "Trump is a immortal Lion, but I don't know if I want some Muslim broad being just one heartbeat away from the Oval Office!"  

Maybe the old man really likes Compaq computers.  Did you ever think of that?  Huh?  You selfish wench! 

He barely knows what a computer is lmao

57 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

Ultimately all joking aside, I think one has to decide which candidates, if any, to take seriously.  I've got the opinion that people should be retweeting or linking to any articles/links/tweets of obvious liars and conspiracy nuts like MTG, Matt G. or Trump. 

I wouldn't vote for anyone who is an apologist for Trump's actions.  And I wouldn't vote for anyone who essentially laughs it off with a "you can't take what he says literally".  But I do think that there is an argument that IF there is anyone out there -- and I will admit at this point it's a pretense more than a reality -- who wants to come up with a fiscally and ethical response to Democratic policies -- they can't hammer Trump if they want to get elected.  Ultimately, in states like Texas that aren't going to be blue for a while, the question is whether Republican representatives can be less odious.  

I doubt it, but I do think the country would be better served by focusing on the folks who are carrying the lies forward, more so than those who are mostly forgiving the past.  As I said, I wouldn't vote for either, but I do think it's worth making the distinction. 

Note:  I don't know a damn thing about Haley, so I'm not making a statement either way.  I will state that if someone told me I had to defend her fitness to govern over Trumps, I'd err on her side.

I read this three times and I’m not sure what you’re trying to say. 

33 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I read this three times and I’m not sure what you’re trying to say. 

If Republicans aren't continuing to champion the big lie and other conspiracy theories, then they should be treated somewhat seriously.  Basically, instead of arguing "fuck all Republicans" I'm leaving a very small bucket of Republicans who should be listened to and whose policies should be debated. Even if they don't disown Trumpism to my satisfaction.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

If Republicans aren't continuing to champion the big lie and other conspiracy theories, then they should be treated somewhat seriously.  Basically, instead of arguing "fuck all Republicans" I'm leaving a very small bucket of Republicans who should be listened to and whose policies should be debated. Even if they don't disown Trumpism to my satisfaction.

Show me these people and then we can discuss. Show me Babu!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

I just realized Trump is the loser that lies about hooking up with girls to make himself look cool and he’s been doing this since he was born 

It all makes sense now 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

12 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I just realized Trump is the loser that lies about hooking up with girls to make himself look cool and he’s been doing this since he was born 

It all makes sense now 

This.

"She totally blew me over Spring Break.  You won't know her, but she's a super hot Sikh chick from South Carolina.  Blew me three times."  

-"A Sikh in South Carolina?  Is that like an Amish from Manhattan?"

"Whatever man, you're just jealous.  Ivanka totally watched, too."  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, hpslugga said:

Just a small point of order that’s actually important: FOX and AM radio are not “sources of information.” They’re social media platforms for the exact kind of invective you described.

Of course, I agree with you. Good post. I will only say that I thought "(such as it is)" served to show my attitude. 

2 hours ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

Jesus.  For fuck's sake...

https://www.ontheissues.org/nikki_haley.htm

I went to her Stand For America website and under the policy heading it's a bunch of videos with a three sentence vanilla  filler description underneath.

Fuck that Nikki. Believe it or not, many voting Americans can read. Put actual policy in text on your website, Nikki. Oh? That isn't possible because all you have are little soundbites about woke unions and "Obamacare" and on and on? Ugh.

I would absolutely cast a vote for a female President but not Nikki Haley.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

Came here to actually talk about Nikki Haley, unfortunately the party line goose stepping baby dicks have once again taken over a thread with the same bullshit that’s on almost every CR thread! (Cue the “I have no party” but obviously have a party guys!)

Don't let our goose stepping rain on your parade. I'm wondering why anyone would vote for Nikki Haley as opposed to Nikki Sixx.  

50 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

It all makes sense now 

Ms Haley is described in the book as a highly ambitious and skilled

57 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Show me these people and then we can discuss. Show me Babu!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ucov9977bpp8qlvvou

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 6th Street said:

The book says he claimed she did. Who's blown Trump is probably the last topic on which I'd put any faith in that loser's word. 

5 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

3 hours ago, 6th Street said:

She's too old for Trump.

Also, I bet there's some backroom deals and she thinks she's get the VP nod, when in reality she won't.

Meh, she's got more baggage than Trump and that guy's a walking Samsonite.  Between the loser stigma, the bad lighting on the debate stage, and her fucking psychotic lean into the "my election was even more stolener than Trump's!"...she doesn't bring much to the table.  She doesn't balance out Trump in any way on the ticket like Pence did.  She's just a female version of Trump and they already have one of those on their team.  She can't even be counted on to help carry Arizona (never mind she won't help him lock up any of the states he keeps missing in the Midwest/Rust Belt).  And she doesn't sit nearly as well with other suburban women in the middle and middle-right like those others I listed.  

8 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

I believe that if this weren’t the deal Trump would have already released a statement condemning her as a traitor replete with a nickname (“Sikhy Nikki”?)

I knew a girl named Nikki
I guess you could say she was a sex friend
I met her in a hotel lobby
Masturbating with a magazine
She said how'd you like to waste some time?
And I could not resist when I saw little Nikki grind

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

13 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, that's right.  /puddy

If Trump picks a woman, and I think he will.  It will be Noem of SD or Ernst of IA.  Outside shots would be Blackburn-TN or Britt-AL 

It'll be Noem because he wants to have sex with her. Britt feels very.... Palin-ish.  She's young and fresh-faced and probably not ready for the big stage.

"Charleston is now US's top tourism spot; sell South Carolina. (Jan 2012) - Nikki Haley"

A prudent move, given the market. I can get on board with that, but who would buy it? Would we have to remove Lindsey Graham before listing it?

Edited by Dutchrudder

Trump’s comment on Haley’s announcement was something like “she loved me and said she’d never run against me but then changed her mind so I told her ‘good luck’, and I wish her the best.”  Hard to believe she didn’t get his blessing and there isn’t some sort of deal in place.  Who knows if it’s for her to be his VP pick and who knows if he will end up honoring it.  But there’s no way his response to her announcement would be that positive if they didn’t have some kind of deal.

Edited by Snake Diggity

Trump wants (or should want) a big field.  The more people that run the better.  His ceiling in a R primary is the high 30s/low 40s in most states but in 2016 that was enough to win.  It might not be if the field clears and it's 1 on 1 with DeSantis.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

"Charleston is now US's top tourism spot; sell South Carolina. (Jan 2012) - Nikki Haley"

A prudent move, given the market. I can get on board with that, but who would buy it? Would we have to remove Lindsey Graham before listing it?

Maybe it’s a destination for southern closeted homose- I mean, southern confirmed bachelors 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

I've had friends stationed at Fort Brag (NC) would who go to Myrtle Beach, etc., not because they liked SC, but because it was cheap at the time.

Everybody outside of South Carolina, when asked about South Carolina:

star trek GIF

The Denisovan whore weighs in:

7C3C0FAF-853B-4B03-BE52-2829403C85E6.thumb.png.0c0d187fc1cff2404870f886cad13097.png

Marge wants to be Trump’s running mate, but has not accepted the fact that she’s not attractive enough to Trump.  it is possible that Trump’s camp asked her to do that for them, but I doubt any thought in his head is that complex. 

31 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Marge wants to be Trump’s running mate, but has not accepted the fact that she’s not attractive enough to Trump.  it is possible that Trump’s camp asked her to do that for them, but I doubt any thought in his head is that complex. 

That smells like "HOW CAN I GET HIM TO NOTICE ME AND LIKE ME?"

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

That smells like "HOW CAN I GET HIM TO NOTICE ME AND LIKE ME?"

She could offer to piss on him.  She can’t bang him at a gym because he won’t set foot in a gym.  

If they made a douche that smelled like well-done steak and catsup, maybe she’d have have more luck. 

Edited by Gatorubet
iPhone voice recognition software sucks ass