Why won't Nikki Haley be the first female POTUS?

tantric superman

18 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, and I meant what I said about nobody who doesn't have the last name "Trump" having any shot at the GQP nomination in the near future.

2024: Donald Trump is a lock.

2028: if he's still alive, Donald Trump is a lock, again.  And yes, even if he wins in 2024, becasue the GQP will give zero fucks about term limits, and the SCOTUS will back them.  In the event that Donald Trump is dead by 2028....Donald Trump Jr. is a lock for the nomination.

2032: Dad Trump has to be dead by then, right?  Donald Trump Jr. is a lock for the nomination.

2036: the United States, and presidential elections, will not exist by that point, so this is a pointless exercise now.

I thought they had a multi billion dollar international real estate empire to run.  Was that wrong?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

She just went hail mary and accused the orange buffoon of being mentally unfit.  If nothing else, at least one the Republican intramural team is outright saying it.  

Smart Niki.  Trump will take that well. 

IMG_2243.gif.36ec7cd719b8b9e52c709720bc8f58ca.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, 6th Street said:

Nikki's a freak and it appears she has zero standards when it comes to hooking up. I'd smash for sure 

You heathens just don’t understand. What Nikki engaged in was “holy cheating”  You can read all about it in II Opinions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

She just went hail mary and accused the orange buffoon of being mentally unfit.  If nothing else, at least one the Republican intramural team is outright saying it.  

Good timing. Now is definitely the right time to start doing that. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Yep, its like suddenly trying to run a hurry up offense down 49 with 32 seconds left to play.  Got em right where you want em.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

He's going to accuse her of being unfaithful in her marriage.

The irony will not be noticed by the MAGA crowd.

1. Unfaithful in marriage
  2. Parents are foreigners (Trump’s mom was an immigrant, but irony will not be noticed)
  3. Trump will use Nikki’s real name
  4. Nikki is not Christian 
  5. Will run pictures of her in a turban or whatever his campaign can find.
  6. His staff will make sure photos of her are darker than normal 
  7. his campaign will highlight this https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nikki-haley-welcomed-chinese-companies-to-south-carolina-as-governor-contrast-current-hawkishness while downplaying his Jina ties
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:
  2. Parents are foreigners (Trump’s mom was an immigrant, but irony will not be noticed)
  7. his campaign will highlight this https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nikki-haley-welcomed-chinese-companies-to-south-carolina-as-governor-contrast-current-hawkishness while downplaying his Jina ties

That's how the campaign will spin it.  However, when Trumps speaks it will be the following

1.  She's a slut, followed immediately by "I love sluts!" 

2.  She's from a shit hole country, South Dakota

3.  Yeah racist dog whistle

4.  She's Jewish/interchangeable with Shinto

5, 6, and 7 for sure.  

He'll also mention how no one like her could ever possibly work for him.  

• Like 1

On 1/19/2024 at 5:00 PM, 6th Street said:

Nikki's a freak and it appears she has zero standards when it comes to hooking up. I'd smash for sure 

You and her husband Bill, William, Michael, whatever must have a serious coconut fetish going on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BamaATL said:

They are going to make her watch a Michael Bay movie? 

A fate worse than death.  

Peter Berg, actually. Answering the age old question: what if the cast of Friday Night Lights and Rihanna fought a bunch of aliens using the USS Missouri?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

8. “Nimarata is so woke, as Governor she removed all of those statues honoring the Confederate dead, can you believe it??  < boos from the cult> She did that because the woke Democrats told her to… she had lunch with Nancy Pelosi and promised Nancy she would do it.   Many people have said that…..” <sustained boos>

< If he has help from writers >

”She says I can’t remember things, but she can’t even remember to use her real first name……..Nimratadata…..or something <neckbeard laughter> .  If you remember, the top psychiatrists in the country tested me thoroughly and found that I had the highest mental capacity they’d ever seen.”

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BamaATL said:

No doubt she’ll still vote for him although she knows he’s unfit for Office. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Nimarata is so woke, as Governor she removed all of those statues honoring the Confederate dead, can you believe it??  < boos from the cult> She did that because the woke Democrats told her to

Hell, Nimaratatata’s parents aren’t even from America, so their ancestors didn’t even own slaves, and yet Nimratta Hussein Haley feels like she has the right to pull down Confederate flags and statues that honor your ancestors. 

• Like 1

*Nimra-ta-ta's.

"Hell, she isn't even smart enough to know she needs to get a good set of fake ta-tas, if you know what I mean.

Look at your excellent First Lady - she's got the best ones, everyone says they are the best.

And Ivanka - she's going to be my Vice President & WOW, would you look at the ones on her? After I'm President again, she will go to the Middle East & one look at her set, those Hamas fighters will want a piece - I mean want peace.

Everyone is saying it, I have heard.

But Nimra-no-Tata's, she's not the one for you OR me & of course you know it."

Can’t stand Haley but I’m hoping that she is close if not beats Trump this week.

Sununu is a fairly popular governor and you would think that his endorsement would count for more in NH. Trump’s stranglehold on the GOP may be analyzed for decades. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Can’t stand Haley but I’m hoping that she is close if not beats Trump this week.

Sununu is a fairly popular governor and you would think that his endorsement would count for more in NH. Trump’s stranglehold on the GOP may be analyzed for decades. 

Sununu’s a tool. He said on Meet the Press yesterday that he’ll support Trump if he wins the nomination. His endorsement of Haley doesn’t mean shit. 

• Hook 'Em 6

14 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Same.  I desperately want her to win NH just for the epic Trump meltdown.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

Special place in hell for those who immediately endorse Trump after defeat.

Jesus Fucking Christ you need a graduate degree to understand this fucking pathology.

*GED

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

If Haley wins NH, it’ll be a race.  She’s got a lot of corporate money and will probably have it pouring in if she wins NH.

There is about a 3% chance of her winning NH.

She ain't winning, if she keeps it under 20 points, she'll stay in until Super Tuesday, otherwise she's finished.

The real number to watch is turn out.  2016 in NH 287k, if it's under 200k, Dems ought be licking their chops, regardless of outcome.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Does he have a racist nickname for her yet? If not, it's coming. 

My current guess is he accidentally calls her “Nikki Curry” in a speech, more than once.  “Boring Nimrata” would be my next guess.  He could also do a reference to something female.  Something like “Cold fish Nimrata” or “Unlikable Nimrata”.  “Slumdog Nimratanaire” would be the funniest and most racist.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Does he have a racist nickname for her yet? If not, it's coming. 

Nimbra. She should start calling him Nimrod. But she won’t. That would be her only way to stay close. But she can’t upset Trump’s base.

• Haha 3

On 1/20/2024 at 1:35 PM, BamaATL said:

On 1/20/2024 at 3:35 PM, Red Five said:

On 1/20/2024 at 3:47 PM, BamaATL said:

Yep, its like suddenly trying to run a hurry up offense down 49 with 32 seconds left to play.  Got em right where you want em.  

Better late than never.

If I was running her campaign, I would go scorched earth. Every ad would be about his legal troubles, rape accusations, infidelity, videos of his verbal gaffs, weird pictures of him standing weird, and accuse him of having syphilis.

I’d probably get blowed up by a magat. But it would be fun for a week. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Same.  I desperately want her to win NH just for the epic Trump meltdown.

The meltdown would be fun, but it would also just delay the inevitable.  Dotard is the nominee.  People need to stop acting like he's not.  The wish casting from disaffected Rs is getting on my fucking nerves.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Nimbra. She should start calling him Nimrod. But she won’t. That would be her only way to stay close. But she can’t upset Trump’s base.

I don’t know where “Nimbra” came from. Or what inference is intended. It just makes me think of the Talking Heads song I Zimbra (with Robert Fripp of King Crimson fame sitting in on guitar).

• Hook 'Em 3

Sununu is on Anderson Cooper 360 spouting bullshit that Nikki is still in it and the primaries have to go on and “let the people decide.” He’s as much of a complete phony as she is. Did she put him on the payroll as a consultant? Because the only question is whether they’re both endorsing Trump after the NH primary tomorrow or if they’re going to wait until Trump beats Nikki in her home state next month.

(Holy shit! Not until Feb. 24? Yeah, I won’t be shocked if Nikki concedes in 24 hrs. My head still says she’ll continue through the primary in her own home state but she’s going to get beat by double digits in NH tomorrow and a person like her with a total lack of character might fold as quickly as DeSantis did.)