45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, tx ind said:

It's begun:

A Crooked New York State Judge, working with a totally Corrupt Attorney General who ran on the basis of “I will get Trump,” before knowing anything about me or my company, has just fined me $355 Million based on nothing other than having built a GREAT COMPANY. ELECTION INTERFERENCE. WITCH HUNT (more to follow!).

The Justice System in New York State, and America as a whole, is under assault by partisan, deluded, biased Judges and Prosecutors. Racist, Corrupt A.G. Tish James has been obsessed with “Getting Trump” for years, and used Crooked New York State Judge Engoron to get an illegal, unAmerican judgment against me, my family, and my tremendous business. I helped New York City during its worst of times, and now, while it is overrun with Violent Biden Migrant Crime, the Radicals are doing all they can to kick me out…..

Page 2: This “decision” is a Complete and Total SHAM. There were No Victims, No Damages, No Complaints. Only satisfied Banks and Insurance Companies (which made a ton of money), GREAT Financial Statements, that didn’t even include the most valuable Asset - The TRUMP Brand, IRONCLAD Disclaimers (Buyer Beware, and Do your Own Due Diligence), and amazing Properties all over the World. All the other side had was a ridiculous $18 million valuation of magnificent Mar-a-Lago, an unConstitutional Gag Order, a Consumer Fraud Statute never before used for this purpose, No Jury allowed, and a refusal to send this disgusting charade to the Commercial Division, where it would have been put to a deserving end…

Page 3: This “case” is OVER ever since the Appellate Division ended it on Statute of Limitations, also letting my daughter Ivanka out of this Witch Hunt. The Democrat Club-controlled Judge Engoron has already been reversed four times on this case, a shameful record, and he will be reversed again. We cannot let injustice stand, and will fight Crooked Joe Biden’s weaponized persecution at every step. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Glad to see he addressed this prior to posting about the case:

The Fake News used Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) to create the picture on the top left. These are despicable people, but everyone knows that. The other pictures are me hitting Golf balls today to show the difference. Sadly, in our Country, Fake News is all you get!

image.thumb.png.862269e2b2d21080543aae462c1cb283.png

This is the 2nd time in recent weeks that Trump has brought up AI as something used to alter footage of him.  This tells me that A) the pee tape is real and B) it’s about to surface.

4 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

When you're a court, you just grab their asset, and they let you do it!

Bravo!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rimbo said:

or just wait for the actual NYTimes to say it

oh and btw THERE'S A GOFUNDME

IMG_20240216_162652_352.thumb.jpg.5d707c0af15e556fe8174ef97e8ae004.jpg

That's the look on your face when you realize that a piece of ass cost you $450M and bankrupted you.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Goredho said:

This is the 2nd time in recent weeks that Trump has brought up AI as something used to alter footage of him.  This tells me that A) the pee tape is real and B) it’s about to surface.

Bravo!

It's gonna be N-word audio

3 minutes ago, tx ind said:

That's the look on your face when you realize that a piece of ass cost you $450M and bankrupted you.

Like the old saying. The only thing more expensive than a lawyer... is a bad lawyer.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 3

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

it was aoc that got the whole ball rolling 

Be rude and insulting to smart women at your peril. 

I'd just like to point out, that this evening, no matter who you are, no matter how bad of financial decisions you may have made, no matter how much debt you may have accrued, there is an outstanding chance that you have more money than Donald Trump.  To top it off, most people don't have a felony indictment hanging over their head either, let alone 91 of them.  

In a world full of shitty news on a near constant basis, sometimes we get nice things.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

8 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'll provide a real world example. Rimbo needs to believe Trump is going lose the way Rimbo needed to believe that Greg Davis was a good offensive coordinator becuase STATS! and that Charlie Strong was a great coach at Texas...right until he fucking wasn't. He then he came to see the inherent dangers and patterns everyone had been telling him about for years. This is how he behaves. I've grown to like the guy as a poster from someone I used to get into it with on what felt like a daily basis, but some of those blind spots continue to exist, as they do in all of us, becuase we're human and actual change is pretty fucking hard. 

Greg Davis was a good OC at Texas. 

Do not make me Football this board. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Among unsecured creditors, in most cases, yes.  But all unsecured debt is subordinate to secured debt.  And if it becomes secured by judgment lien, it's by time.  A judgment lien is kind of a bastard thing compared to a security interest by agreement.

So is E Jean Carrol in line ahead of the State of NY?

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Solid plan …

The moving the company to Florida is probably an option in their world.  But when Ari says every company is leaving New York because it's too blue and too much street crime?  

Yeah, somebody wake me up when Midtown CBD and Wall Street go to Southeastern Florida because New York is too punitive?  What the fuck?  Yeah, we're just gonna empty out the Financial Center of the Solar System because turns out Donald is full of shit?  Uh, okay.  Is that that why you still have most of your assets and investments in Manhattan, Ari?  

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, TexasEd said:

So is E Jean Carrol in line ahead of the State of NY?

Assuming she obtains a judgment lien before NY, yes, most likely.  If they remain unsecured, or New York law provides differently, NY State may have priority.

Broadly speaking, lien and debt priority is only an issue in certain situations:  bankruptcy, after a foreclosure or sheriff's sale, when there is an surplus over the original foreclosed lien.

Among creditors trying to collect judgments, it's mostly first-come, first served.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The state criminal conviction is the only hope. 

Trump can’t pardon himself from it and can’t appeal it forever like the fraud and rape money 

He can appeal it probably just as long as the federal cases.  

17 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

As has been mentioned, either the Saudis, Putin, or Musk will pony up the money for an appeal.

What would they get out of it if they paid his judgments or posted the bond? They don’t give a fuck about him, they like the chaos and division and want to see our people destroy ourselves. Having the judgment out there and riling up the “witch-hunt” crowd just exacerbates the chaos and probably gets more of them to the polls. They like that, no need to spend that type of money at this point.

Edited by 'stache
  • Rage+1 1

Near as I can tell, the only building Trump actually built in Manhattan is Trump Tower.  I have no doubt he has told Eric that he built many more, though.  (There is also a housing development he had to bail on before it was finished, at which point another group took over.)

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Near as I can tell, the only building Trump actually built in Manhattan is Trump Tower.  I have no doubt he has told Eric that he built many more, though.  (There is also a housing development he had to bail on before it was finished, at which point another group took over.)

I think Eric genuinely believes and loves his father, mostly because he's not all there mentally.  I honestly don't think it's a ruse on his part.  Don, Jr. is just smart enough to get in on the action.  Tiffany just wants to stay the fuck away and chart her own path, more power to her.  Ivanka is clearly the smartest one of 'em and has keen survival instincts.  She'll play this out the wise way.  Barron has lucky for him been coddled by his mother and kept away from Trump (though he's gotta see some shit online), but it's none of this is his fault...he was a child when this Pandora's Box was opened so hopefully he can go his own away as well.  

But yeah, Eric I think is gonna end up pulling a Mark Madoff and off himself when his father dies or is imprisoned or has lost the vestigial remnants of their bullshit empire.  I won't revel in it, but I won't feel bad either.  

And yes, if my avatar checks-out...Trump Tower is the only true GP heavy, ground-up build they ever did in Manhattan under the current leadership group.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

What would they get out of it if they paid his judgments or posted the bond? They don’t give a fuck about him, they like the chaos and division and want to see our people destroy ourselves. Having the judgment out there and riling up the “witch-hunt” crowd just exacerbates the chaos and probably gets more of them to the polls. They like that, no need to spend that type of money at this point.

If he’s elected president, probably F-35’s, Patriot missiles, and to withdraw all aid from Israel because he already thinks “the Jews” have been disloyal to him. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I think Eric genuinely believes and loves his father, mostly because he's not all there mentally.  I honestly don't think it's a ruse on his part.  Don, Jr. is just smart enough to get in on the action.  Tiffany just wants to stay the fuck away and chart her own path, more power to her.  Ivanka is clearly the smartest one of 'em and has keen survival instincts.  She'll play this out the wise way.  Barron has lucky for him been coddled by his mother and kept away from Trump (though he's gotta see some shit online), but it's none of this is his fault...he was a child when this Pandora's Box was opened so hopefully he can go his own away as well.  

But yeah, Eric I think is gonna end up pulling a Mark Madoff and off himself when his father dies or is imprisoned or has lost the vestigial remnants of their bullshit empire.  I won't revel in it, but I won't feel bad either.  

And yes, if my avatar checks-out...Trump Tower is the only true GP heavy, ground-up build they ever did in Manhattan under the current leadership group.  

He did some pretty extensive remodels back in the day, some of which were harder than starting from scratch.

1 hour ago, Jiggy-Z said:

He did some pretty extensive remodels back in the day, some of which were harder than starting from scratch.

If interior remodels change skylines is true, what you’re saying will change commercial real estate forever.  

• Haha 3