Tucker Carlson FIRED

Eastwood

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

If you can't get convicted for mail fraud for sending out mail pieces to people asking for $50/month and they use the return envelope to send CC info that doesn't openly disclaim that they'll be charged that same amount every month for somebody's legal fees/PAC...then I can sure as shit ship 10,000 used IPODs from a Delaware P.O. Box.  

Everyday in this country, one million pounds of narcotics move around the nation using USPS, UPS, and FedEx.  Pretty sure I can get some old apple schwag out to some old dumbasses.  The law ain't my problem, it's that I have to look at myself in the mirror every day.  And that's tough enough as it is without the fraud.

When you control the mail, you control information. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Fox should get Newt Gingrich to light Jason Whitlock's farts for an hour straight as an interim plan. CNN should just sell a collapsible water hose and a nonstick pan in Lemon's slot. The ratings would probably be about the same. 

Lemon was just starting to get interesting with all of his dick trips in his new time slot. Oh well.

CNN and Lemon starting to get salty with one another:

CNN rebutted Lemon, calling his version of events “inaccurate.”

“He was offered an opportunity to meet with management but instead released a statement on Twitter,” the network said in a statement.

• Haha 2

Nah. A lot of people (most?) don't have OANN, newsmax, and whatnot. Him not being on Fox means far fewer people will see/hear his bullshit.

24 hour news ratings are pretty bad, even on the most successful network. I could see him getting successful on YouTube or Rumble.

“He was offered an opportunity to meet with management but instead released a statement on Twitter,” the network said in a statement.

“You’re fired. You can meet with management if you want but they’ve made up their minds.”
  • Hook 'Em 1

There's no other platform (tv or online or otherwise) that would enable him to reach more people.  Somebody may give him more money, but that's a big risk considering he's not quite out of civil trouble yet.  
Only two clear paths forward for him.  He does some interviews and podcasts for a few months and then takes his skillset and what he knows about dead bodies to either advise Russia or he runs for elected office in the United States.  Outside shot would be Head of Comms for a 2024 GOP White House if that's how it turns out.  RNC fucking hates him.  

How do you figure “no other platform”? Rogan is crushing 24 hour news ratings, for example.

If only we had somebody in Texas with conservative leanings and broadcast experience who has otherwise hit their career ceiling.  Somebody who could be shipped outta Texas and take over Tucker's timeslot and enjoy a new career, far the fuck away from us.  Somebody with a like a really cool stage name they changed from their birth certificate, that most American of traditions.  I think you all know who I'm talking about.  You guessed it.  Dan Stallone.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

If only we had somebody in Texas with conservative leanings and broadcast experience who has otherwise hit their career ceiling.  Somebody who could be shipped outta Texas and take over Tucker's timeslot and enjoy a new career, far the fuck away from us.  Somebody with a like a really cool stage name they changed from their birth certificate, that most American of traditions.  I think you all know who I'm talking about.  You guessed it.  Dan Stallone.

I'll volunteer to Uber him to his new home on the Avenue of the Americas

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

You need to comb Twitter for your IPOD/Podcast tie in scheme: Tons and tons of tweets like this one…

I was combing Twitter for more memes for Tucker and Lemon and found a ton of these. Go get your new customers!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Good lord, I cannot fucking believe how easy this shit would be if I didn't have to sleep at night.  Every dumb, fucking sarcastic idea I come up with is actually legit million dollar opportunity with these fucking stupids.  I'm not even so much worried about the legal repercussions because of the precedents set already.  

"I sent you $50, I have my IPODcast machine.  When do I get Tucker's new show?"

Me, "TWO WEEKS!"  Meanwhile we're all partying with immamac at DKR because I've washed the money through a fiserv core processor for "political" donations.   You can go with prepaid credit/debit card services that'll play ball as well, two massive ones of which are based here in Austin with an "off-market" department.  There's a dozen ways to do this.  

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Guess he’s past his prime….?

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

You need to comb Twitter for your IPOD/Podcast tie in scheme: Tons and tons of tweets like this one…

I was combing Twitter for more memes for Tucker and Lemon and found a ton of these. Go get your new customers!!!

Oh yeah.  Megyn is so popular right now. This is the first time I've thought of her in a year. 

Btw she named her kids Yardley and Thatcher.  Get fucked you has been

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

Two hours from this exact moment, go outside, and take a deep breath.  You will smell the collective pants shitting of several million Americans who had no idea Tucker was fired today until they tune into this 8:00p show.  

"Oops, I crapped my pants."

Do you they work?

"You betcha, and I just did." 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

In reply:

• Haha 9

6 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

image.gif.1ad228c7810fc55e646eae3793f63a7a.gif

Rumors abound. And it should be entertaining. Probably the one I subscribe to the most out of all of them is Murdoch wants to sell Fox News but Tucker is a liability (not in ratings I guess) but possible future/coming down the pike lawsuits and waning advertising. Who the hell really knows. It could be anything found in his emails/texts that were in depositions/discovery in the Dominion suit. But the speculation about it is pretty entertaining. 

10 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I think Tucker is looking for a payoff.   He probably has some leverage that didn't come out in discovery during the Dominion case.

This.  The guy's an asshole but he isn't stupid.  He's built up such a rapport with the FoxNews team (on & off camera) for so many years, he's picked up more than enough ammo to fuck some shit up for them.  In one business week, he could have walked around from cubicle to cubicle picking up dirt on C-suite, Trump, Rupert, his kids, and the other on-air hosts, just by saying, "Hey, I'm just asking questions.  Speaking of questions...you going to Margarita Monday tonight?  First round's on me!"  

When he, and Rupert, and Trump, and the RNC, and DeSantis, and the rest of 'em truly get into it...I'll know we have our Democracy back.  If they don't, then there really is a deep state and they're gonna crucify one of the above.  And I'm okay with that, too.  As long as a bunch of really stupid people die, I am totally cool.  Hit me up on text if I can help.  Cheers.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Rumors abound. And it should be entertaining. Probably the one I subscribe to the most out of all of them is Murdoch wants to sell Fox News but Tucker is a liability (not in ratings I guess) but possible future/coming down the pike lawsuits and waning advertising. Who the hell really knows. It could be anything found in his emails/texts that were in depositions/discovery in the Dominion suit. But the speculation about it is pretty entertaining. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Oh, you should see the TexAgs thread.

"If true, there goes 50% of their audience. Sounds like he pissed someone off, or its time to move Fox more to the left."

"Yeah, that would kind of be a 'bud light-esque' decision I would think. I don't watch it live but his clips/analyses have always been pretty good, imho."

"The people running Fox News have to be some really dumb mofos. They really think they are going to be able to keep market share and make money by becoming just like CNN and MSNBC? Fox has been shifting leftward for years."

"This has to be a kick off to go further left."

About three people are actually saying "Hmmm, they just had to pay $775 million. Maybe it has something to do with that?"

Every time I think I've seen Texags set the bar at as low of an IQ as it can be, I am proven wrong.

10 hours ago, mdmost said:

Someone check on Iconoclast. 

9 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Great callback ^

why is this thread popping up in DT?  Between that and my in laws, news without a warning like this gkn

a cause a lotta heart attacks 

I expected this thread to be a CR mess, but all of the posters who typically spout the Tucker Carlson talking points are just... Not here. Probably venting on their Texags accounts.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

Soloviev, "Tucker, please.  Come here.  Want to show you most glorious voting machines."

Carlson, "Okay.  Look as I said on the phone on the plane.  I appreciate the offer, very generous.  But I cannot be seen taking that kind of money from a Russian news outlet just days after leaving FoxNews.  And I certainly can't go back to spreading falsehoods about these voting machines."

Soloviev, "We understand Comrade Carlson.  By the end of your trip, you will learn to see things our way and come work with us."

Carlson, "I doubt it.  But I'm willing to listen and just ask questions.  Speaking of questions---why do you guys keep your voting machines so close to these large plate-glass windows?"  

10 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Fox News is a public company. Murdochs own a minority. I don’t get the “preparing for sale” concept because it implies someone is buying it and taking it private, ala twitter. 

They own 40% and control the Board so they can basically do anything they want.

24 minutes ago, alincoln said:

They own 40% and control the Board so they can basically do anything they want.

That’s not the point. They’re not “selling” a company that’s public, unless to someone who is taking private. Which isn’t happening. I didn’t say they’re not running Fox, I said the concept of preparing it for a sale makes no sense .