2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.

10 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

It’s one thing to be fooled. It’s another thing to not read the thread first and miss the multiple other nimrods getting mocked for posting the same fake tweet and thinking you’re the guy who’s cracked the case. 

But thanks for the 3 hour old fake tweet. You were always going to be the first guy to see it and bring it here!

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Prepare your anus 1

Imagine reading the handle @sad_longhorn and thinking that’s a legit ON3 account. Not quite as retarded as thinking a true freshman QB should be able to read through his progressions but in the same quadrant. 

Edited by Newy25
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

He was. Which is why he was replaced by two other slightly less shitty QBs.

He really is bad. I remember watching his HS highlights and wondering out loud how in the hell he was a five star. Below average arm, no real field awareness, and a decent but not spectacular athlete. He was miles behind Malachai Nelson and Arch and Niko.

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

He really is bad. I remember watching his HS highlights and wondering out loud how in the hell he was a five star. Below average arm, no real field awareness, and a decent but not spectacular athlete. He was miles behind Malachai Nelson and Arch and Niko.

Why don't you just leave the evaluation to the very hard working and much more knowledgeable professionals.

Screenshot_20231130_200030_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I have some UT college buddies who have daughters in UT sororities now. Word on the street is that Arch is having a fine, fine time with the girls.

So the sorority girls all go home at thanksgiving and find out their father (who pays for their tuition, sorority dues, and private campus residence) is super excited about Arch, and they take the opportunity to drag his name through the mud, just as a fuck you to dad. I grew up with these hoes. Finding Dads buttons is a sport to them. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SaucyJack said:

I sat next to Arch’s dad. He said he loves it here. 

The parents and other fans up there seemed to be having an awesome time together. Loved seeing that. Really tells the tale about the culture of the team, IMO. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 4

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

Here's the dipshit Scott Salomon who wrote that god-awful article.

image.png.cd0ed17e8a63d882f86f55f91035e142.png

Tan Red Skull here has a look that just screams “successful in my career.”

3 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I haven't kept up with this thread so sorry if this was already posted but I bet Texas will have interest here. 

I’m not sure I trust a safety from Big 10 country that isn’t from Ohio State. 

That is a lot of bad passing teams. 

image.png

53 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I mean, I have zero connection to arch or any sororities at UT (sadly), and I could have told you that the soon to be star quarterback from a famous family is doing just fine with the college ladies.

Valid. I believe the word “slaying” was used though.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Unless if I'm confusing Aledo TEs, he was offered by Texas. He was CB'd to Texas by Ketchum about 8 minutes before he committed to OU

he held an offer but never took even a virtual visit. he was not any kind of actual target

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.