2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.

12 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Posted this earlier when it was in doubt but seems to me like Moore may be the biggest prize in the entire portal so far. Look at the list of top-tier teams that pursued him. It's pretty much unmatched.

Huge get.

He is like a rich man's Jett Bush.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Yeah the amount views on this tweet speaks volumes:

1. Views on a tweet are a fake metric proven to be inflated by Elon

2. Even if it was real, views on a Hayes Fawcett tweet have absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the player

3. Even if views did have anything to do with anything, one random view count without any additional context or point of comparison means nothing

4. Fuck you Ketch

Edited by Teryor
  • Hook 'Em 9
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Yeah the amount views on this tweet speaks volumes:

Damn, why do you do this to yourself?   If you aren’t Ketch - deactivate your account, create a new one, come back and do better.  If you are Ketch, fuck you!   Either way, quit already.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Majoring in something other than school.

Recently he's been majoring in anything but football

2 hours ago, Tree Fidy said:

Damn, why do you do this to yourself?   If you aren’t Ketch - deactivate your account, create a new one, come back and do better.  If you are Ketch, fuck you!   Either way, quit already.  

I asked that a week ago. I don't get it either. Dude is probably one of those nuts that pays hot women to kick him in the balls. He loves the abuse

• Haha 1

I wouldn’t touch Stewart with a ten foot pole.  He plays like he’s a pussy.  Saw him multiple times refuse contact to get an extra yard or two needed to turn a third down into a first.  He also is a quitter.  

We don’t need that shit.  We will find another portal WR and/or receiving TE to add experienced receiving talent.  Stewart is a cancer.  

• Hook 'Em 4

18 hours ago, texifornia said:

Lol cruise people. A hair above Disney adults (with a nearly circular Venn diagram).

As someone who dealt with cruise ship passengers on the regular from living on St Thomas let me just state for the record there is NOTHING worse than the mongoloids who cruise the Caribbean during hurricane season when the prices bottom out. Holy fuck how these people get through life is a total mystery as most of them had to post up at Señor Frogs because they would get heat stroke or a heart attack if they tried to walk any further.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Need a TE (sanders coming back fixes that), need a WR (Mitchell coming back fixed that), need a punter. 

so far so good 3 takes in, flipping Filsame, and signing this kid out in CA at WR. 
I’m assuming Majors, Gbenda and Blackwell are back. If we hit my list (and 2 or 3 more high school recruits plus those guys I mentioned in Majors and LB’s coming back) we might actually lose 2 or 3 guys I could see myself squinting and working up a slight care about- but so far the portal has been fucking awesome for us both with who is showing up next year and who we are forcing to move on out. 

I still want us to make a run at Bussey & McKinley both because I always want quality DL & DB but just for the final chef's kiss to trigger the ags into permamelt mode.

• Hook 'Em 2

I actually do think that’s what Stewart was defending aggy. “He saw” the “media bias” when slice bread, which I read was the Twitter handle that reported the massive payout that year. However, just because aggy wasn’t signing the checks doesn’t mean he wasn’t getting paid. Maybe he wasn’t getting what was reported or maybe he’s full of shit, but I do believe his tweet was taken out of context.

That's one thing I appreciate about X.  He's usually the smallest , lightest, person on the field every week but he doesn't mind squaring a DB up for the extra yard.  Plus he plays hurt.  

xavier-worthy-worthy.gif

In years past he wouldn't win that battle and get knocked back a yard, he's definitely benefitted from 3 years of S&C.
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ousux said:
27 minutes ago, Post Oak said:
That's one thing I appreciate about X.  He's usually the smallest , lightest, person on the field every week but he doesn't mind squaring a DB up for the extra yard.  Plus he plays hurt.  

xavier-worthy-worthy.gif

In years past he wouldn't win that battle and get knocked back a yard, he's definitely benefitted from 3 years of S&C.

p=mv 

The v is just as important as the m. 

especially when the defender ain’t got no v. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.