2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.

1 hour ago, theBigHen said:

We can’t get rid of this guy. The commitment to the bit is too good. Entire last few pages about him and not even a slight acknowledgement 

lmao i'm thinking the same thing.  two full pages are devoted to outing/fatwa'ing him and he's silent.  then some real news drops which takes the attention away from him and he comes out guns blazing.  i legitatmely lol'ed when i realized who made that post after reading it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Someone posted the other day that this guy has as much rep as he does because he's spent time in the Cloak Room and struck all of the right chords and got pumped up that way.

I don't think he has the kind of political opinions that get you +rep in the Cloak Room.

Imagine he has positive rep for the same reason he has subscribers on his site: The ol' PT Barnum adage, one born every minute.

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Bobby Burton mentioned a stud CB that may go top 10 in 1st Rd NFL draft when eligible...

The context was that someone like Jabbar Muhammed, while being a really good player, was viewed as a luxury by the Texas staff and not someone you do anything to get, whereas Will Johnson was the top CB in the nation and a top 10 pick next year.  Of course we would be interested in him, along with everyone else.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Before we fatwa him, we should settle that Ketch co-host debate.

John Candy No GIF by Laff

3 hours ago, immamac said:

The real question is do we change the board title to “Wolverine Season Now Open” 

That's not the real question because the answer is too obvious.

Yes. We do.

6 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Yeah... this is horrible:

https://universitystar.com/24868/sports/transfer-quarterback-settles-civil-suit-stemming-from-sexual-assault-case/

Hide contents

The plaintiff, whom the case states was an acquaintance of de Laura, was going to give players of the team symbolic flower leis after the game victory at the high school. She later received a text message from de Laura asking to talk in one of the school’s parking garage staircases. 

According to the civil case, “Defendants physically overpowered her, with Jayden forcing her to fellate Defendant Kamoi by holding her head from behind and pushing it down towards Defendant Kamoi’s crotch. At the same time, Defendant Jayden then forcibly pulled down Plaintiff’s shorts, bent her over at the waist, and began penetrating Plaintiff from the rear. Plaintiff was sobbing uncontrollably in fear and anger and Defendant Jayden began choking her to gain her cooperation… After Defendant Kamoi ejaculated in her mouth, Defendant Jayden shouted, “It’s my turn.”  

The plaintiff confronted de Laura via text message after the incident about the assault and received messages admitting to the assault, according to the civil case. The plaintiff made a police report in December of 2018, showing the police the messages exchanged as proof of the assault. 

I hope that piece of human shit steps on rakes at every turn. No one deserves worse things to happen in their life that that piece of garbage, minor or not. He's clearly a psychopath. I hope he fails at life at every turn 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

My favorite part is I'm the poster who initially accused the motherfucker of being Ketchum. As a joke. But the guy is so fucking challenged that he couldn't/can't alter his behavior and obliviousness to the point that I'm not sure he understands anything other than pure literalness. He's Drax the Destroyer but stupid and a without the unintentional comedy. And he couldn't alter his behavior JUST ENOUGH to alter perception, so it's bascially become reality.

He has become Ketchum, Destroyer of Bowls Charity Funds for Dead Kids.  

It's a really sad commentary on the character of the person we're dealing with here but... FIFY

6 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Probably not. Sounds like they are just going to make an internal hire with Moore. 

This would be my guess as well. Despite Ann Arbor not having the kind of corporate sponsorship opportunities as Austin, I would assume that their fanbase/big money is one of the few that can spend neck and neck with UT in terms of NIL. But hey, if someone with exponentially more money than me wants to spend on Graham or Grant, I certainly wouldn't complain

Edited by campcrunk
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

If the "30-day open portal after a head coach leaves" rule & roster pillaging existed back in 2020, would Tom Herman have been fired after the 2020 season? I've always felt that Herman should've gotten another season becuz of the new coaching staff + weird COVID year.

I was really trying to just ignore you and not do the whole "neg you to oblivion" thing that others are discussing. I do my best not to neg anyone because I feel like it's a waste of my time. Then you advocated for Herman to get another year.

Now you can get fucked and I hope you're crowdsourced by this time tomorrow

Edited by campcrunk
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

This would be my guess as well. Despite Ann Arbor not having the kind of corporate sponsorship opportunities as Austin, I would assume that their fanbase/big money is one of the few that can spend neck and neck with UT in terms of NIL. But hey, if someone with exponentially more money than me wants to spend on Graham or Grant, I certainly wouldn't complain

If you want to meet New York's most dipshit, insecure finance bros, go hang out with the Michigan alumni. They make upper middle money and spend it all to try to show the real money that they're something. 

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 5

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.