2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.

2 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

He was honorable mention all Missouri Valley Conference you stupid sips.

That's basically like all district in Texas which is basically what Taurean York was and he's the bestest linebacker we've had since the wrecking crew.  Glad we got him over Perkins and Hill.  

Real portal recruiting.  The Elk letting his nuts hang on Syracuse.  Whoop!

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I mean it's almost too much right now. We're in the playoff, OU fans are complaining about other teams tampering and paying players, A&M is begging mediocre FCS type players to transfer in while in the midst of a complete program implosion brought about by exactly what we have been saying would bring it about. I'd be worried we are going to have to pay the piper down the road but I think we prepaid from 2010-2022.

It really is a great time to be alive.

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

lmao... ou was one of the biggest benefactors and culprits of tampering and getting players to transfer and this was before the portal era.  You guys poached QBs from other rosters for years.  go cry elsewhere. 

I remember in 2021, OU had lost a key WR to an arrest or injury or some such during spring ball, and two days later Mike Woods from Arkansas was magically in the portal and was in Norman shortly after.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 5

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

“You only seen 25% of what he can do.”

can someone enlighten me to all the things a qb can do? Because I thought it was just “run” and “pass” but you know, I’m a simple guy. Not sure how you can get to 25% from 2 things, unless he can half run. Maybe he can only throw with one arm? What a non-ambidextrous loser. 

A good QB also hands the ball off. That get's you to 57% you stupid sip.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I mean it's almost too much right now. We're in the playoff, OU fans are complaining about other teams tampering and paying players, A&M is begging mediocre FCS type players to transfer in while in the midst of a complete program implosion brought about by exactly what we have been saying would bring it about. I'd be worried we are going to have to pay the piper down the road but I think we prepaid from 2010-2022.

Kermit The GIF - Kermit The Frog - Discover & Share GIFs

• Hook 'Em 4

Just as long as the ou OL isn’t going to aggy for money. I Don’t need good things happening to that program right now.  I have become a junkie over these past few weeks. 
I think half of surly goes to rehab if aggy manages to get their shit together.

Yes they are. My gf is a gorgeous Dutch woman. The Dutch women and the women from the Baltics (Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia) are tied for the most beautiful women per capita on the planet. I think Riga, Latvia has the most insanely amount of gorgeous women per capita but Vilnius, Talinn, Amsterdam etc... are right there. 

Ex gf was South African of Dutch and Portuguese descent. Makes for a tall beautiful woman, but also a little too cray cray for my tastes.

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

CDN media

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

YARN | I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my  head. | The Shawshank Redemption (1994) | Video clips by quotes | 0913bc97  | 紗

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.