Unidentified man drowned near Obama estate [Identified, Obama Personal Chef]

Lord Melbourne

Just now, UnivTex34 said:

Nice clickbait title. This is a public waterway. Not a private pond on the Obama estate. Just so happens his estate fronts this waterway. This is no different than a paddle boarder drowning on the Laguna Madre.

Well, the call came from his house. And the deceased is 43 yo black man on Martha’s Vineyard. I’m going to guess he was familiar with the Obamas. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 19

1 minute ago, Lord Melbourne said:

Well, the call came from his house. And the deceased is 43 yo black man on Martha’s Vineyard. I’m going to guess he was familiar with the Obamas. 

So a buddy goes missing in the water, you don't have a cell, what do you do? You go knock on the nearest door. 

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

They’re probably related too

Yup. GRUHorn's guess says a lot about him. Nothing that we didn't already know.

Sloan Thomas once told me the whitest thing I've ever heard from a black man when I asked about his Spring Break, "Bro, we were crushing powder in Breck!"  

But now, it's "We're summering on the Vineyard where I hope to get in some paddle-boarding with the former President."  

• Haha 3

• immamac changed the title to Unidentified man drowned near Obama estate
34 minutes ago, Lord Melbourne said:

No, GRUHorn. I don't KNOW what you mean. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

Wait until the Top Men in Q-anon movement realize how close this drowning happened to where the wreckage of JFK Jr.'s plane was "discovered."  TOP MEN!  

It is beyond fascinating to me that these people walk around in plain sight.  I walk past dozens, maybe hundreds, of straight up fucking lunatics every single day and I have little to no idea who they are and what insane shit bounces around their 'brains'

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

It was Obama himself who drowned actually, from here on out all public appearances by Obama is actually a different black guy.

at least that is what the birth certificate indicates

So Obama and Biden are now both being played by actors?  Or was this like a "sleeping with the enemy" kinda thing where Obama faked his own drowning, but stuck on the backside of a light buoy.  He then swam to a different part of the island and made his way to a sleep college town in the great plains region where he re-did his appearance and lives quietly as CRT professor at the local kindergarten?  

Also, here's where JFK Jr's plane supposedly went down in the water:  https://www.graphicnews.com/en/pages/09900/kennedy-flight  Which we all know was a deep state coverup operation.  And season tides would have pulled that wreckage eastward along the shoreline, where some of it would have been drawn into Tisbury Great Pond, the inlet on which the Obama estate is located.  This "other" black man on the paddleboard was obviously onto finding some of the wreckage along the inlet bottom and was going to expose the truth, that the wreckage was planted there and did not belong to the tail number flown by JFK, Jr.  And this other "black man" and JFK Jr. have both been declared dead when they are in fact operating a shadow government in exile from none other than Truth or Consequences, New Mexico (real town btw).  I mean, this whole thing goes right to the top, including Michelle Obama who developed those muscular arms paddle-boarding and lifting fuselage parts out of Cape Cod on the reg.  

The OP is also slightly 'capable of doing his own research' and incredibly poorly traveled.  He took "pond" to mean a little 1/2 acre puddle on the Obama property when in fact the "pond" in question is an 800 acre inlet off the Atlantic Ocean where the Obama home, and several others are located.  Being stupid hurts.  I know there's this notion that it's blissful ignorance and affords on the opportunity to go through life thinking they are correct and everything is as it has been explained to them by flat people in the moving picture box.  But being this ignorant actually hurts.  Stupid people tend to live shorter lifespans and die from more painful diseases.    

Edited by YGIFS

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

The OP is also slightly retarded and incredibly poorly traveled.  He took "pond" to mean a little 1/2 acre puddle on the Obama property when in fact the "pond" in question is an 800 acre inlet off the Atlantic Ocean where the Obama home, and several others are located.  Being stupid hurts.  I know there's this notion that it's blissful ignorance and affords on the opportunity to go through life thinking they are correct and everything is as it has been explained to them by flat people in the moving picture box.  But being this ignorant actually hurts.  Stupid people tend to live shorter lifespans and die from more painful diseases.    

He's not stupid.  He's a troll.  He's intentionally doing it for attention and clicks. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

The OP is also slightly retarded and incredibly poorly traveled.  He took "pond" to mean a little 1/2 acre puddle on the Obama property when in fact the "pond" in question is an 800 acre inlet off the Atlantic Ocean where the Obama home, and several others are located.  Being stupid hurts.  I know there's this notion that it's blissful ignorance and affords on the opportunity to go through life thinking they are correct and everything is as it has been explained to them by flat people in the moving picture box.  But being this ignorant actually hurts.  Stupid people tend to live shorter lifespans and die from more painful diseases.    

I know you think you have some license to use the word because of your sister but please knock it off, especially when directing it at other posters, no matter how trollish they are. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I know you think you have some license to use the word because of your sister but please knock it off, especially when directing it at other posters, no matter how trollish they are. 

First time I've ever used it on here other than in the context of conversing about its misuse.  It was insulting hyperbole for intentional effect.  It's the only kinda shit he understands.  I don't have carte blanche to use it.  But I'm tired of this site popping up so early in google searches done by families of students of color wondering what kind of alumni community the University of Texas has.  And they gotta see shit like this.  I'll edit it and let the stupids keep feeling special.   

1 hour ago, UnivTex34 said:

Nice clickbait title. This is a public waterway. Not a private pond on the Obama estate. Just so happens his estate fronts this waterway. This is no different than a paddle boarder drowning on the Laguna Madre.

Well it's still Martha's Vineyard, so you know it's one o them liberals that done it.

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Unidentified man drowned near Obama estate [Identified, Obama Personal Chef]