2024 EDGE Colin Simmons

Getafix

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, South Austin said:

As great of a true freshman season Anthony Hill had, I think Colin's will be significantly better.

That's a nice sentiment, and I agree that Simmons will be a monster, but his position and current size pretty much thwart your opinion. He'll need a year before contributing as much as Hill. That said, I think he makes a BIG year 2 jump

2 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

That's a nice sentiment, and I agree that Simmons will be a monster, but his position and current size pretty much thwart your opinion. He'll need a year before contributing as much as Hill. That said, I think he makes a BIG year 2 jump

We quite literally have no one like Simmons on our roster. He will put on 10-15 lbs from spring to fall and be about 240-250 i'd imagine. 

• 1 month later...
As great of a true freshman season Anthony Hill had, I think Colin's will be significantly better.
I expect him to be wrecking shit by at least game 3 if not right away. Even monsters need some adjustment time going from HS to P4 CFB.

I think CS will be wrecking shit much earlier than you think. He will have 8 months of diet/supplements/S&C before he hits the field. I think the biggest thing will be adjusting to the speed of the game and quality of tackles. I say game 3 at the latest he starts making himself known, and hopefully hitting his Ant Hill stride by Georgia.

5 minutes ago, Kwix said:

big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

between 0.5 to 2 pounds

While the number will be unique for you, many people can expect to gain between 0.5 to 2 pounds of muscle in a month. To do so, you will need a targeted resistance training program and correct nutrition, usually including a surplus of calories. Gaining weight involves more than just adding muscle mass.

3 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

I went on a weeklong cruise, where I purchased the Unlimited Booze package. I put on about 17 pounds in 8 days. Probably something to do with the 5 or 6 piña coladas every day for breakfast, binge drinking rum & cokes and beers for hours on end, and buffet eating like a starving hyena.

my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Bevo said:
between 0.5 to 2 pounds

While the number will be unique for you, many people can expect to gain between 0.5 to 2 pounds of muscle in a month. To do so, you will need a targeted resistance training program and correct nutrition, usually including a surplus of calories. Gaining weight involves more than just adding muscle mass.

Well this is equally ridiculous when talking about a teenage D1 athlete. But, 20lbs in a month is still freak shit. 

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 3

38 minutes ago, Kwix said:

big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

32 minutes ago, Bevo said:
between 0.5 to 2 pounds

Can that girl be hired to work with 0.5 to 2.0 lbs of mine to improve muscle?

She could be a wonderful personal trainer.

Putting 20 .lbs of muscle on in 5 weeks is freak shit. That's more than a half pound per day.

Putting on 20 pounds of muscle in 5 weeks is physiologically impossible. But reading comprehension is our friend here and nowhere in the article above does it say he’s gained “20 pounds of muscle”. The article says, and I quote “Simmons has gained close to 20 pounds of weight since the start of winter workouts”.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Putting on 20 pounds of muscle in 5 weeks is physiologically impossible. But reading comprehension is our friend here and nowhere in the article above does it say he’s gained “20 pounds of muscle”. The article says, and I quote “Simmons has gained close to 20 pounds of weight since the start of winter workouts”.

He could easily do that eating the local bbq & TexMex 2 or 3 times a week.

1 hour ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Then what I said was right you jackass. It was mostly replenishment of body fat and hydration he lost from the season along with a little muscle. But no, you had to go piss on my leg like a cunt

28 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Then what I said was right you jackass. It was mostly replenishment of body fat and hydration he lost from the season along with a little muscle. But no, you had to go piss on my leg like a cunt

Ummm, I think more like a male dog. Girls don't pee like that.