Rice at Texas - Game 1

Pancho

4 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Who gives a fuck, we’re up 34 points dipshit. 

Because our coach started the fucking game with another terrible game management decision after losing games last year because of terrible game management decisions. I don’t just casually watch our coach make game decisions like a toddler with a clip board and say “Oh well it’s just Rice.” 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Just now, Newy25 said:

Because our coach started the fucking game with another terrible game management decision after losing games last year because of terrible game management decisions. I don’t just casually watch our coach make game decisions like a toddler with a clip board and say “Oh well it’s just Rice.” 

This is like your fifth post just being plain stupid about this.

• Haha 1

Just now, Newy25 said:

Oh shut up already 

• Hook 'Em 2

3rd and 15 and another conversion.    

be interested to see what those numbers were last year. 

like how many fucking times have we as an offense converted 3rd and 15?   its got to be low single digits right? 

meanwhile I know for a fact its happened at least 10 times in the last 14 games. 

3 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Are you referring to the going for it on 4th deep inside their own territory? Are you under the impression this call gets made in any game that isn't Rice or Wyoming?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

It’s the first game. So I get it. But the media hype I fell for.  Not a very impressive win at all when you look across the scoreboards at teams who were supposed to shit all over their opponents.    We have a fuck ton to work on for next week

Well that’s your own damn fault. Let’s just hope they actually work on what they need too