Texas vs. byu - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, ztejas said:

This game thread is absolute cancer today. The entitlement and unrealistic expectations some of you have is utterly insane - coupled with posters jumping on a QB who is starting his first ever game - saying shit like he should transfer, he's cocky yadda yadda.

We're up 14-3 with the ball. It's like some of you take it upon yourselves to to pull a meltdown out of thin air every fucking week. 

I never thought playing decent football for the first time in 14 years would lead to so many fans losing their fucking minds. 

Y'all have fun in here being miserable sack of shit fans. Think I'll skip the game thread for the 2H and enjoy my Saturday.

you'll be here.

Just now, ztejas said:

This game thread is absolute cancer today. The entitlement and unrealistic expectations some of you have is utterly insane - coupled with posters jumping on a QB who is starting his first ever game - saying shit like he should transfer, he's cocky yadda yadda.

We're up 14-3 with the ball. It's like some of you take it upon yourselves to to pull a meltdown out of thin air every fucking week. 

I never thought playing decent football for the first time in 14 years would lead to so many fans losing their fucking minds. 

Y'all have fun in here being miserable sack of shit fans. Think I'll skip the game thread for the 2H and enjoy my Saturday.

It’s a typical  fall Saturday on Surly…….

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ztejas said:

Did you really expect anything less? That's on you, bud. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

MM looked much more secure that drive, probably because we gave him a couple of easy throws.  This is the playcalling we need for however long MM is the starter.  Stop asking him to do anything more than this. We can score 35 every week exactly this way.

The 2nd TO wasn't really his fault. It was a stupid play call with too much going on including asking our worst OL to cross block and he whiffed the DL that made the sack and fumble.

Even the INT, Worthy wasn't paying attention to Maalik's call and our 2nd worst OL snapped the ball while Murphy was trying to get Worthy's attention.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

This is not the airport. No need to announce your departure…
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I kinda agree. But that was very unfortunate timing

• Pancho unpinned this topic