ryan gosling is "the fall guy"

henrygandorf

1 hour ago, Elvis said:

My son Colton is named after a combination of Colt Seavers and Colt McCoy.  I thought it was an original thought.  On our last vacation there were five kids his age named Colton.  

Hmmm….I take it you weren’t on campus around 2005 or so?

1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

Both of those guys are named Colt and you chose Colton?

No.  It was a compromise for a little boy name until he would grow into Colt. I named my company after his middle name, which is cool.  My younger son's middle name is Dean.  I'm still pushing that name forward so that when he is all fratty his buddies will call him "THE DEAN!"

10 hours ago, Elvis said:

Oh yeah, I just watched the trailer and I can tell it's going to be great.  Gos is great.  Nice Guys was great.  Long live Gos.

Bolded part is no doubt. Unbolded part, I'm not so sure.

Don't know how the tv folks never had a Fall Guy and T.J. Hooker crossover event. Or, maybe it was determined all teenage boys would suffer permanent dominant arm damage if the Heathers appeared on screen together working undercover in bikinis to wrestle a perp/bail jumper to the ground on the beach.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 6

Travelling today.  just got to hotel and flip on TV for football.  It opens with commercial for Fall Guy.

Looks straight up chick flick false action movie.

For that reason, it's a no from me dawg...

• 5 months later...
On 11/3/2023 at 11:30 AM, gernblansten said:

Don't know how the tv folks never had a Fall Guy and T.J. Hooker crossover event. Or, maybe it was determined all teenage boys would suffer permanent dominant arm damage if the Heathers appeared on screen together working undercover in bikinis to wrestle a perp/bail jumper to the ground on the beach.

image.thumb.png.a3e380fd5a712babfcff2add8ef11717.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Looks like shit to be honest, but I feel like I can trust gosling to entertain me. 

This is what I'm thinking. If this is actually good then whoever is responsible for that trailer should stop doing that. 

I'm not expecting an epic like Dune. I'll be happy with a cool story filled with a shitload of non CGI stunts and tits. Just found out Hannah Waddingham is in it so there might be a chance it won't suck.

3 hours ago, RPM said:

I'm not expecting an epic like Dune. I'll be happy with a cool story filled with a shitload of non CGI stunts and tits. Just found out Hannah Waddingham is in it so there might be a chance it won't suck.

A little sexy time between her and Blunt would be... thrilling.