Texas vs k-state - 11am on Fox

Pancho

32 minutes ago, achooloco said:

feel like we got one big one behind the center. even ewers showed warts, while unfortunately MM ain't the answer. And I was really hoping MM would bring it home but nah, just don't see it right now. Damn good backup in a pinch but not confident he is a good starter next year

He's not.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

All kidding aside, my cardiologist is a Texas graduate, and he did in all seriousness tell me 2 years ago to stop watching hing Longhorn games.

I tried, but fuck that.

Has your cardiologist considered an NIL type deal? 10% goes back to the team that brings him in so many patients?

• Haha 1

We drop at least one spot...

Forget all this take the points. That's usually my call, but one of those resulted in a TD. Best case scenario for TTP is +9, -7. And if we had a really good play caller, we should have converted on one of those other 4th and 3s, making it +14 for going for it. We got the horses, we just need a different QB and a better play caller.

But we'll drop a notch in the rankings.

And... WTF is wrong with Ewers, anyhow? Is he gonna be back next week? What are the docs saying? 

1 minute ago, SHOOTER12 said:

All kidding aside, my cardiologist is a Texas graduate, and he did in all seriousness tell me 2 years ago to stop watching hing Longhorn games.

I tried, but fuck that.

Where is your cardiologist? I shit you not, I had a STEMI 5 minutes after walking out of his office after he'd done an EKG, ECG, calcium score, and stress test. I had to get clearance to have cancer surgery. I went home for almost an hour thinking no way it was a heart attack. Went to ER and they told we never wait like that. In comes same damn cardiologist and asked didn't I just see you an hour ago and proceeded to put in a stent. Fucking cancer surgery was an even worse experience. Stay away from HCA Cypress everybody.

13 minutes ago, Horn of Gabriel said:

I've never seen softer coverage than our defense in OT.  Incredibad.  Feast or famine with this group, team owes me a new heart.

9 minutes ago, Slacks said:

I was really worried about what a loss would have done to my chest. I'm really tired now. 

8 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I tried, but fuck that.

8 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I feel like I just worked out for 2 hours and then ran for 2 hours. My whole body hurts and my heart won’t slow down lol

Yeah M-F is stressful to hell right now I don’t need any of this unnecessary drama. Fuck cardiac sark.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Forget all this take the points. That's usually my call, but one of those resulted in a TD. Best case scenario for TTP is +9, -7. And if we had a really good play caller, we should have converted on one of those other 4th and 3s, making it +14 for going for it. We got the horses, we just need a different QB and a better play caller.

And... WTF is wrong with Ewers, anyhow? Is he gonna be back next week? What are the docs saying? 

Fuck all that. I feel good about us getting if we win out. Every game is a championship game. Win out and who gives a fuck because I believe we will be in. Have faith fellow Surly

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The only thing that worries me about TCU is this will be their superbowl because they do suck so much. 

Also, If they don't win this game they probably aren't going to be bowl eligible since they have to play OU on the road. 

We should be worried about TCU - big time. Don't think they're coaches won't watch this game film.

Sark didn’t take his foot off the gas.  This wasn’t a blowout because Murphy had a meltdown.  Every 5-10 passes he is going to throw one directly in to a defenders chest.  I don’t know if I’ve seen a qb so consistently throw terrible interceptions.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, Irish Wrist Watch said:

We should be worried about TCU - big time. Don't think they're coaches won't watch this game film.

No, we should be worried about playing at Iowa State. Late November, cold, last time going to Ames, they are getting better.

TCU will be nearly 40% Longhorns

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

Serious question, how injured are we for next week tho?

Idk why people ask this like 30 min after the game is over. We don’t know. The coaches don’t know yet. We’ll find out tomorrow and Monday 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

So, Sark was right to go for it on 4th down, because if someone better at calling plays than him was calling the plays, it would have been successful?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

we beat a  25 ranked team and you think we will drop

• Pancho unpinned this topic