ACC Championship - #14 Louisville vs #4 FSU - 7pm on ABC

Fud

Fsu is going to win this, get in because they are an undefeated conference champion, and then lose by more than 50 points in the playoffs. 

I don’t think Michigan can beat anybody by 50 points. Of the teams in the CFP, I’d want to play Michigan first.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Horn Dog said:

How many calls have gone against Florida at this point?  I don’t remember any up to this point 

Only one penalty actually called on them. A hold in the 3rd when the QB scrambled. 

The real question is how much have the refs let FSU get away. DBs are allowed to hold and interfere all night. Even FSU WR's allowed to engage and push off with no calls. No calls to me have much more of an impact. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Man, I don't get why any one of y'all are still watching this shitty game. It's  on in the background as I type here on Surly 

It's either this or go to bed or watch the last couple episodes of season 8 of The Blacklist.  

Which I'll probably end up doing anyways after the game is over.

image.png.c46564b9794df5859f3ede5ab098d3bd.png

5 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Man, I don't get why any one of y'all are still watching this shitty game. It's  on in the background as I type here on Surly 

Because you can't feel confident the committee will the the right thing and put us over Bama. We probably still need Louisville even though they're fuck terrible. Both these teams are terrible but FSU has an excuse.