2024 Edge Transfer Trey Moore

Getafix

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

Fantastic news.

Also, we should create and staff an additional recruiting department just to help UTSA and UTEP identify second tier prospects that we think may develop into Texas level players but whom we don't have room for on the 85. Let's fully weaponize this program. Ha.

This. This is how you fan.
This is how you Surly. 🤘🏼

• Hook 'Em 3

Fantastic news.
Also, we should create and staff an additional recruiting department just to help UTSA and UTEP identify second tier prospects that we think may develop into Texas level players but whom we don't have room for on the 85. Let's fully weaponize this program. Ha.

Fuck that!!

But I’m thrilled that I’m still going to be cheering for Trey.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Fantastic news.

We can utilize the media (and state and federal judges) to get our way with this!

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Fantastic news.

I thought that's what the new Big 12 Conference is for.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1