Greg Orders Texas National Guard To Seize Park in Eagle Pass, Bars Border Patrol/CBP

atomheartbevo

So they got all riled up for blood lust to go shoot some brown people and are just doing vacation Bible school at a ranch?

Maybe they’ll just start shooting each other 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

If the convoy wishes to sit in a circle and hold hands, it's a better outcome than I might've predicted. I hope they remember to pick up their litter when finished and leave their campground pristine.
Should deport people who litter
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

So they got all riled up for blood lust to go shoot some brown people and are just doing vacation Bible school at a ranch?

Maybe they’ll just start shooting each other 

Not the same reason, but maybe a similar result?

5f91071d3ce60e25b551242736912f7a.gif.58955130769178472ba2767bbc8423c4.gif

• Drool 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

If the convoy wishes to sit in a circle and hold hands, it's a better outcome than I might've predicted. I hope they remember to pick up their litter when finished and leave their campground pristine.

Sounds like someone slept on it, thought better of it, and got cold feet.

Good.

Riddle me these:

• If the US Southern border truly IS "open" as many claim, why do those seeking to cross do so at night in very remote places, try to evade BPA's & hike across arid & dangerous country...
...instead of walk across during daylight hours & hop into a waiting vehicle?

• If Texas actually DOES have the right to regulate all border points of entry & connected border land, then does that mean other states such as California, New York & Washington can also take control of regulating all borders for their land & border points?
Does this not also apply to every border state?

• Were you aware that the Trump controlled Homeland Security deported less people than Obama?

• Are you aware that up until 3 days ago, there was a deal between the Biden administration & the Republicans to enact some legislation regarding border funding for agents, administrative judges & x-ray type drug detection machines (for legal points of entry, which is where most of the illegal drugs e ter the USA) but Trump scuttled it because "I don't want to give Biden a win"?

~Discuss~

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Holy shit all these convoy people really are just influencers pushing their channels

Yurp. Cray ambition fighting over cray ad dollars 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Michael "Yon." Another tarded He-Man Master of the Universe fake name. He coulda at least added a -Dar to it. Yon-Dar. YON-DAR OF THE MOUNTAIN WARNS YOU OF THE JEW.

Lothar of the Hill People will defend the Jewish people.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, TexasHooch said:

Hey Ron, the votes are in and everybody hates you even more than Rick Scott and Marco Rubio so you're career is going nowhere so you can just shut the fuck up now.

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Michael "Yon." Another tarded He-Man Master of the Universe fake name. He coulda at least added a -Dar to it. Yon-Dar. YON-DAR OF THE MOUNTAIN WARNS YOU OF THE JEW.

He's actually well-known.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Yon

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait….holy shit. Turned to the local news, they were covering these drooling morons out in Dripping. And they showed the banner that was the backdrop for all the day’s speeches and events, appearances by Nugent and Palin…and I can’t stop laughing.

541bcbfaeea9faa117e8466722a943b3.jpg

Look at the date.

LOOK AT IT.

This fucking simulation, man.

FutureMan being involved does make a lot of sense.  

8 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

He's actually well-known.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Yon

lol.

Yon grew up in Winter Haven, Florida, where he essentially raised himself. As a child and as a young adult, he was a prankster who got in trouble for, among other things, making homemade bombs.[2] Other children bullied him repeatedly throughout his childhood, particularly because of his short stature.

• Haha 1