Greg Orders Texas National Guard To Seize Park in Eagle Pass, Bars Border Patrol/CBP

atomheartbevo

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Love it …

When I’m reincarnated, I want to play tuba or one of those giant ass guitars in a band like that…I bet those dudes can party like nobody else, know where the best food is, and get invited to all the cool Mexican parties.  I’d stand there busting out my oompa oompa oompa oompa’s while eyeing chicks and trying to figure out who had the best weed. 

Edited by Homercles
  • Hook 'Em 1

When I’m reincarnated, I want to play tuba or one of those giant ass guitars in a band like that…I bet those dudes can party like nobody else, know where the best food is, and get invited to all the cool Mexican parties.  I’d stand there busting out my oompa oompa oompa oompa’s while eyeing chicks and trying to figure out who had the best weed. 
You know there's nothing stopping you from learning tuba or big-assed guitar right now. No reincarnation necessary. Just saying.

I guess tubas can be a bit pricey.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Just go snag one from a kid in High School. We won't tell.

Don't risk it, go Middle School. Tubas are heavy, so you'll want a big advantage. 

They are also very difficult to carry, so the thinking man knows to grab a sousaphone instead. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Scenes from Dripping Springs ...

Dripping Springs Border rally 1.jpg

Two quick things:

"Slander in Articles" is a great band name and/or probably cause for an insurrection. 

And what in the holy fuck with everybody in this Trump movement, including this broad and Trump himself, always with the double-fisted jerkoff move as their default hand gesture?  Do they practice this in the mirror, or? 

16 hours ago, Homercles said:

That person would be you.

• Drool 1

Abbott seems to get off on being the pretend general who dispatches national guard troops on a whim. Remember how he got all lathered up over the Jade Helm nonsense that allegedly posed a threat to Texas’ sovereignty?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Don't risk it, go Middle School. Tubas are heavy, so you'll want a big advantage. 
They are also very difficult to carry, so the thinking man knows to grab a sousaphone instead. 
Maybe start with a baritone?

7 minutes ago, tchookem said:
11 hours ago, Pods said:

Maybe start with a baritone?

Maybe, but those guys are typically a little more situationally aware than the tuba players.  #notahighbar

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mchookem said:

is that being filmed from Mexico?

what a weird issue for him to insert himself in... did he learn nothing from Dr. Oz??

Well now I gotta go track it down don't I?

Dammit 

Ok here's a bastion of truth.

Independent observer

And the man himself

And I'm done with that bloviating gasbag

Edited by cactusflinthead

5 minutes ago, mchookem said:

is that being filmed from Mexico?

what a weird issue for him to insert himself in... did he learn nothing from Dr. Oz??

It's set back a bit from the actual border, which iirc is the middle of the river. But it'd be cooler if these guys could accidentally wander into Mexico.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Hopefully the cartel takes him out, for the good of humanity 

also …

If I were a resident of Eagle Pass, I'd be fucking furious about this whole thing--starting with the take-over of what looks to be the main park in the city. Just imagine Greg's little army men occupying, trampling, and tearing up Zilker in Austin or Memorial in Houston and barring residents from accessing their local taxpayer-supported city property.

Then to add insult to injury, here comes the clown parade of outsiders who hate 95+% of the community for their pigmentation, their Spanglish accents, and their culture. I really do hope this forces the dipshit South Texans who switched their votes to favor Trump in 2020 to reflect bigly on this shit in the fall.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

If I were a resident of Eagle Pass, I'd be fucking furious about this whole thing--starting with the take-over of what looks to be the main park in the city. Just imagine Greg's little army men occupying, trampling, and tearing up Zilker in Austin or Memorial in Houston and barring residents from accessing their local taxpayer-supported city property.
Then to add insult to injury, here comes the clown parade of outsiders who hate 95+% of the community for their pigmentation, their Spanglish accents, and their culture. I really do hope this forces the dipshit South Texans who switched their votes to favor Trump in 2020 to reflect bigly on this shit in the fall.

Yeah. It’s like the nonsense “no gestapo in my Bastropo” people were losing their shit over, but this is actually happening.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Like you do

It's like what has been laid out in several articles recently. They've left the church and preachers (even Southern Baptists), and this is their new religion: white (blood) nationalism (soil) with Trump, their Lord and Savior, sacrificing for them in his battles against Caesar (Deep State).

I've been to a few adult baptism ceremonies at my wife's church over the last few years.  I was baptized as a little guy way back when, and as much I am skeptical of organized religion---it's a really beautiful ceremony and conducted with faith and awe.  Every adult describes it the same way, "I know it's just a ritual and symbolic, but I just needed a reboot in my life to get onto a new path because I was just lost.  And this really helped me, It's not a literal rebirth but it's a damn good start."  And I honestly get choked up when I hear them speak about it afterwards in this beautiful church surrounded by people who care about their path as a human being.  I listen to their stories with open ears, open heart, open mind.

And then somebody has to listen to this woman say, "Well, my baptism was done in in the parking lot of a Pilot's Truck Stop in the armpit of Texas in a washtub, which for some reason this Celadon driver just happened to have in his cab which is not creepy at all.  But the two forklift drivers who performed it were super helpful, grabbing my hips repeatedly to make sure I didn't fall over.:"  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I've been to a few adult baptism ceremonies at my wife's church over the last few years.  I was baptized as a little guy way back when, and as much I am skeptical of organized religion---it's a really beautiful ceremony and conducted with faith and awe.  Every adult describes it the same way, "I know it's just a ritual and symbolic, but I just needed a reboot in my life to get onto a new path because I was just lost.  And this really helped me, It's not a literal rebirth but it's a damn good start."  And I honestly get choked up when I hear them speak about it afterwards in this beautiful church surrounded by people who care about their path as a human being.  I listen to their stories with open ears, open heart, open mind.

And then somebody has to listen to this woman say, "Well, my baptism was done in in the parking lot of a Pilot's Truck Stop in the armpit of Texas in a washtub, which for some reason this Celadon driver just happened to have in his cab which is not creepy at all.  But the two forklift drivers who performed it were super helpful, grabbing my hips repeatedly to make sure I didn't fall over.:"  

You've mentioned that your wife's church is a Catholic church but your description of Baptism sounds evangelical and not Catholic.

33 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Thanksgiving, the year 2065: “Let me tell you all about the day my life changed.”

“Ugh, Grandma, is this going to be the story of when you were baptized, or the story of the time you got hepatitis and dysentery?”

“Yes.”

And now a reading.  A letter from Luke to the Convoyvians.  "Brothers and Sisters...turn your fucking air brakes down!"  

28 minutes ago, F250 said:

You've mentioned that your wife's church is a Catholic church but your description of Baptism sounds evangelical and not Catholic.

Well, they do it inside the church as I stated.  Not in a river or anything.  It's a traditional Catholic baptism, but for adults instead of infants/toddlers.  Standard stuff really.  They're doing everything they can to convert adults over there since recruiting is down and the transfer portal apparently isn't an actual portal to another dimension.  

23 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

He was talking about his other wife.  The Mormon one.

Oh, so you know Linda?  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1