Cowboys-Packers Round Nine

Surly Bevo

Green Bay isn’t that good. Wtf cowboys? Fire everyone 
Green Bay will get a lot of hype this week. People will really believe they are for real and dangerous. They just don't know of the Cowboys effect. Which can make any average team look great

7 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

easily.  McCarthy needs to be fired tomorrow. In the locker room after the game. 

I wouldn't even let him address the team. Get the fuck out. I'll have someone box up your shit and take it by your house. Take that loser Quinn with you. 

I gotta believe is they did something similar to the Manning bros simulcast, except with the feed being Jerruh's luxury box, that would capture 100% of the viewing audience.  Listening to those fucking dipshits while the cowboys are getting bottomed-out on the field would be spectacular.

1 minute ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Was it Kiffen fired on the tarmac or something?  Fire this fat fuck before he gets to the car.

Sark was tarmacked after ASU blew out USC and was allegedly had liquor oh his breath during the game. 

Just now, NAVY said:

Fat Mike is gonna fat Mike somewhere else. 

It won't be as a head coach in the NFL.  Nobody was looking to hire him until Jerry did.  I expect a similar hire here in a few weeks (there's no way Jerry can run this back)