Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

On 2/9/2024 at 7:51 PM, Brisketexan said:

Could you at least wait till I finish shitting on him before you call for a stop?

Finish??? Brisket full of enchilada and mole should not be a lengthy shittification.  I agree calling for a stop is…..pointless. 

More like 

IMG_2337.gif.002d89c9b0edd3651ab850a6cec38171.gif

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

15 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Elon appears to be sucking in the gut. At least Dell looks reasonably fit. 

50 year old men go bald. Its called nature. Own it. 

50 year old men's faces look like they are 50 years old. Again, nature. Own it. 

What's next guys, calf implants? 

Bezos started all this stupid shit.  I guess now all billionaires are on the train.

image.thumb.png.98b50e5791316abbf9dd93b892cb5124.png

image.png.38d1a5c0be0d882ab4fb87939367d841.png

Sure, Bezos has gone on to slay plenty of stripper looking talent, but I feel like that could have happened regardless when you're a mega-billionaire. I'm all for dressing well, taking care of yourself, and I guess if you want a hairpiece or get some work done, have at it, if that's your thing. But the tough guy image just speaks to some kind of deep set insecurity that apparently no amount of money or slayed pussy cures. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

When was the photo taken of elmo climbing out of the water? 2022? I'm willing to be that between 2017 and 2022 is when he became addicted to hard drugs, ceased physical activity and started gobbling Snickers bars. He's far too young to look like a grandmother who lives on an estate in Birmingham, UK.

image.thumb.png.2c29cf79d55b12b95ecc9c536b99d87d.png

image.thumb.png.f4b59dde219a9e4a42534104002bc9cd.png

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

It's amazing how much of the male psyche can get fucked up by not getting laid enough or the kind of attention you want from women when you're younger. 

More like having parents that treat you like absolute shit instead of instilling in your a sense of how to be decent to women or simply a decent human being.

I know a ton of guys (including me) that in their younger days didn't get attention from women. Nearly all of them were fine, because they had a valid sense of how women should be treated, that they aren't object to be won or simply taken, but living breathing people. Sure, they might not see you the way you think you should be seen, but that doesn't give you a license to treat them like dog shit. Or go all silly red pill.

• Hook 'Em 3

It’s almost like the Russian government bought twitter.

What do they have on him? There is kind of a trail of how he “earned” his money. Maybe gambling? Drugs? Insider trading? Pedo shit? It will be interesting once Putin goes down to see who gets exposed.

1 minute ago, Fastbreak said:

What do they have on him? There is kind of a trail of how he “earned” his money. Maybe gambling? Drugs? Insider trading? Pedo shit? It will be interesting once Putin goes down to see who gets exposed.

Honestly, I think he's just into it because that contrarian edgelord culture (which is largely a product of Russian disinfo bullshit) is what he thinks is cool, and he desperately, pathetically, wants to be liked/worshipped.  He doesn't suck up to Russia and its propaganda because he believes it.  He does it because it gets him adoration from the incel idiots whose love feeds him, but will never actually fill the void inside him that will forever be unfilled.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Dems need to push for removing all government contacts and subsidies to SpaceX and Telsa. There is plenty of proof now that this asshole is working directly against America.

Don’t disagree, but he would just go work for Putin.

10 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

It's amazing how much of the male psyche can get fucked up by not getting laid enough or the kind of attention you want from women when you're younger

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Honestly, I think he's just into it because that contrarian edgelord culture (which is largely a product of Russian disinfo bullshit) is what he thinks is cool, and he desperately, pathetically, wants to be liked/worshipped.  He doesn't suck up to Russia and its propaganda because he believes it.  He does it because it gets him adoration from the incel idiots whose love feeds him, but will never actually fill the void inside him that will forever be unfilled.

Daddy issues. Some guys are fond of speaking about women in this regard, but Errol did his son no favors with respect to modeling appropriate behaviors and the meaning of love. Elon will forever search for that approval or act out in ways that harm others.

• Hook 'Em 4

9 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Daddy issues. Some guys are fond of speaking about women in this regard, but Errol did his son no favors with respect to modeling appropriate behaviors and the meaning of love. Elon will forever search for that approval or act out in ways that harm others.

Men would rather release the Cybertruck than go to therapy.

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.businessinsider.com/musk-changed-twitter-algorithm-tweets-didnt-get-attention-book-2024-2

• Zoe Schiffer's new book "Extremely Hardcore" gives a play-by-play of Elon Musk's takeover of Twitter.
  • In this excerpt, Schiffer describes the blowback from Musk over her reporting on him changing the algorithm.
  • She wrote he did this because his "Go Eagles!!!" tweet about the Super Bowl didn't get enough attention.
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

The richest man in the world bought Twitter so more people would like his posts.

It's been confirmed several times that he bought Twitter to shut down the "Elon Jet Tracker" account. All the anger and self victimization to fuel the purchase stemmed from that

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Men would rather release the Cybertruck than go to therapy.

True, true. With the addition of @atomheartbevo's tweet (Liam Neeson) post above, I think the Cybergs are envisioning themselves in a Mad Max Fury Road role w/o considering that apocalyptic environments are bad for one's well-being.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

They actually look better rusted. Now bring on the dystopian Mad Max future so I can drive these things out near Alpine while I wear war paint, carry around a sawed off shotgun and clone Tina Turner wearing fur boots.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Weirdly they just reincorporated Neuralink in Nevada.

Also elmo lost his attempt to have his challenge to the NLRB structure (Spacex v NLRB) heard in a federal court in S Texas. It'll instead be heard in California's Central. The main significance is probably that an appeal will avoid the verrry neocon 5th District court of appeals.

image.thumb.png.83c695fb01e29adbbb7efdf40d6c985f.png

Elmo's losing argument

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6e545c742e71f89c42a3d777409e7991.png

Judge's order in favor of defendant (NLRB)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8ef20f559d2087468b3a9f6ec9a35765.png

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Spacex to Texas, Neuralink to Nevada - a possible explanation has evolved.

I believe as someone has already pointed out in this thread Tx business law is basically the same as Delaware, so elmo's hope or assumption (or assurance from governor gurg) that Texas judges can be bought if they're not already owned. (DE has its own court system for corporate cases and moves through them rapidly and reliably, and their law and court system is the gold standard for investors) while Tx is still trying to set up a system but that's not what's important right now.)

Ann Lipton, Tulane law prof, speculates about why NV for one Musk co, and TX for another.

image.thumb.png.a509c4abf002d7976bf8de9329674c40.png

As codified in Nevada, the business judgment rule presumes directors and officers acted in good faith and on an informed basis, and allows for director or officer liability only when the plaintiff affirmatively rebuts the business judgment presumption and demonstrates that the fiduciary breach involved intentional misconduct, fraud, or a knowing violation of law. Unlike the strict “entire fairness” test applicable to interested transactions in Delaware and a number of other states, the statutory business judgment standard in Nevada provides the “sole avenue to hold directors and officers individually liable for damages arising from official conduct.” https://corpgov.law.harvard.edu/2021/05/08/nevada-supreme-court-holds-statutory-business-judgment-rule-applies-to-all-claims-against-corporate-officers-and-directors/

Edited by Chopper

Taibbi is a massive douche as well, but more proof that Elon's "free speech" war cries are a bunch of bullshit. 

It's also funny that Taibbi in these texts admits he took it easy on Elon, most likely because of the Twitter Files info he was being fed. Pathetic all around. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

It's also funny that Taibbi in these texts admits he took it easy on Elon, most likely because of the Twitter Files info he was being fed. Pathetic all around. 

I love that.  "Elon, I've completely surrendered any claim of being a 'legitimate journalist' to be your simp....please treat me better, come on, a little quid pro quo for my favorable treatment of you, please!"

If there was ever any question, it's settled -- toss Taibbi in the pile of "can never ever claim to be a legit journalist, ever."  What a pathetic simp.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 2/14/2024 at 8:12 AM, SydneyCarton said:

Bezos started all this stupid shit.  I guess now all billionaires are on the train.

image.thumb.png.98b50e5791316abbf9dd93b892cb5124.png

image.png.38d1a5c0be0d882ab4fb87939367d841.png

Sure, Bezos has gone on to slay plenty of stripper looking talent, but I feel like that could have happened regardless when you're a mega-billionaire. I'm all for dressing well, taking care of yourself, and I guess if you want a hairpiece or get some work done, have at it, if that's your thing. But the tough guy image just speaks to some kind of deep set insecurity that apparently no amount of money or slayed pussy cures. 

Bezos wants JK Simmons to play him.  

• Haha 4