Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

7 minutes ago, Homercles said:

I’m sure I’m in the minority here or will get accused of being a woke snowflake…but Chappelle has really nosedived in my humble opinion.  I remember going to COTA for some comedy tour where he was to close it out, and after all the drama about folks needing to put their phones away I was underwhelmed as it wasn’t anything worth recording anyways. 

Dave seemed to come back very different…bulked/roided up, angry and no longer rooting for the underdog in his comedy.  He’s full on fuck you mode.  I’ve thought it’s telling that he openly chain smokes all the time during shows, interviews, etc.  

A millionaire brought a billionaire on stage, and in response to fans booing, called them poor.  

Hes been leaning real hard into how victimized he is by this or that or cancel culture. He should go back into reclusion and find himself again, because he's just bitter now

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

The Surly Musk Kneepad-Crew sure has quieted down...

Either because he’s posting the same shit as my idiot Qanon in-law and unlike her, they have some self-awareness of how fucking stupid that shit is, or the blue check subscriptions are back and they are too busy subbing.

Can we just skip to  the part where Twitter can’t service it’s debts and Tesla shareholders sue him for siphoning company resources and/or failing his corporate fiduciary duties? Watching him turn into a Pepe the Frog meme while making Twitter a shittier version of r/TheDonald is exhausting. 

Also, now there will be thousands of people who also think they could be billionaires because they too are un creative trolls. So that’s cool

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

He's now literally just spouting the dumbest alt-right memes without pause.  If it wasn't so high profile, it would just be pathetic to watch.  The relentless sucking up to a fringe group because they will call him God is one of the most pathetic displays of needy narcissism I've ever seen.  And in recent years, we've seen a LOT.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 12/12/2022 at 9:43 AM, Brisketexan said:

He's now literally just spouting the dumbest alt-right memes without pause.  If it wasn't so high profile, it would just be pathetic to watch.  The relentless sucking up to a fringe group because they will call him God is one of the most pathetic displays of needy narcissism I've ever seen.  And in recent years, we've seen a LOT.

It seems like the cheat code for a republican party presidential nomination.  Surely, that's the end game apart from the citizenship thing.

/not calling you Shirley

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

Should have done this weeks ago but I finally ejected on TSLA for the carry-forward loss, and because of general disgust.

This is going to sound morbid as fuck but my dad used to be a fanboi when it was all (visionary) cool cars and space travel, and was an early TSLA investor. He died in March of this year, and I'm glad he didn't live to witness this car wreck (fraud).  His last Christmas gift to me was TSLA (pre-3 for 1 split) at 1100.

Can S&P boot him out of the index, pls? His bullshit just adds to the erosion of everyone else's retirement.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Did the world's richest man just accuse Fauci of killing millions of people?

Yes.  After, I'm sure, he did lots of genuine research and vetting of facts, sorting information from misinformation, and reaching a reasoned conclusion.  As one would surely do before accusing someone of literally one of the top mass-murders in human history.  I'm sure that's what Elmo did before he said that.  Positive.

• Hook 'Em 2

58 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Can we just skip to  the part where Twitter can’t service it’s debts and Tesla shareholders sue him for siphoning company resources and/or failing his corporate fiduciary duties? Watching him turn into a Pepe the Frog meme while making Twitter a shittier version of r/TheDonald is exhausting. 

Also, now there will be thousands of people who also think they could be billionaires because they too are un creative trolls. So that’s cool

This.  I get it, he's a billionaire who can do whatever he wants.  Just like Bezos he's made investor's fortunes, but where can I sign up for that class action?

I'll say it again, the tipping point on me leaving my last company was watching "our" lawyers get played by Space X and TSLA lawyers.  The epitome of bad faith negotiating.  Last week I was doing an account review with a colleague and saw Tesla in his module and commented "you poor bastard, call me if they act interested in a deal."

13 minutes ago, texasdago said:

So, who has started checking out Post?  Still a little buggy but I like the look and feel and look forward to more people getting on there.

i wish they made it easier to find people on there? maybe i just need to go to it from the web vs phone

I think we're approaching the scenario where we need the major ISPs to start blocking twitter completely. Elon looks to use Twitter as a personal platform to distribute lies and that will be the type of people he attracts. The leader of Twitter shouldn't be using the platform to send out his own opinions and false news. It reeks of shadowbanning at a level that the previous leadership would never have done.

As a customer of Comcast, I'm cool if they killed access to Twitter. I've stopped using Twitter so there is zero impact to me. 

To be clear, I don't believe the govt should request/order Comcast to do anything. 

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Tesla stock falling and falling fast.

Fool.  A stock peaking and then losing almost half of its peak value in less than three months is how a SUPER BRAIN GENIUS runs his company.  You're just not smart enough to follow Elon's BRILLIANT plan.  You should just be thanking your stars that you get to exist in the same timeline as his transcendent brilliance and hopefully one day, you'll be close enough to him so that one of his brilliant droplets of sweat, created because his brain runs hot, splashes onto you.

You stupid cuck beta soyboy.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Hard disagree and that violates net neutrality. If something is on the network, I don't want my ISP telling me what I am and am not allowed to access. It's not the job of the fucking electric company to tell me what appliances I'm allowed to use.

If you don't like to see twitter, use a private DNS setting to blackhole requests for twitter. Don't affect everyone else

Yeah. I wouldn't really even like to see Apple remove twitter from their app store (though it would be funny).  Normal people should just stop using twitter and let it turn fully into 8chan.

3 hours ago, Captainant said:

Hes been leaning real hard into how victimized he is by this or that or cancel culture. He should go back into reclusion and find himself again, because he's just bitter now

a couple jewish lady friends told me chapelle said some very antisemetic things on sat night live a couple weeks ago. He thinks Jews control the banks and hollywood blah blah blah...he's the reverse side of the coin of people who talk about the nba being racist because each team is mainly Black.

2 hours ago, texasdago said:

So, who has started checking out Post?  Still a little buggy but I like the look and feel and look forward to more people getting on there.

2 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

Is that where reasonable, measured people are migrating?

1 hour ago, BearSchlong said:

Thanks, I'm #13thousandsomething in line.

Ken White (Popehat) posted this morning that he's in process of closing down his twitter and moving to Post, and perhaps he'll try Mastodon, as well.

Josh Marshall posted yesterday that he can't move to Post yet because it so far lacks the threading of replies that he needs, or something like that. 

Anyway Post is still in Beta. They've unveiled a lot of improvements and ehancements over the past few days. For example, youtube clips embed now. 

Not sure how hard it is to find people over there...they may just not be there yet. Still about 150k active users with many on the waitlist. That's fewer registered users than the number of followers that even a somewhat random but respected journo like Laura Rozen has.

It's still a bit glitchy and so far doesn't give the dopamine hit that twitter used to. They're working hard to beef up their moderation team, which they are fully serious about. They've made example of the couple users who've broken basic societal norms. But that Noam dude seems like he knows what he's doing and has put a lot of thought into the product. 

Edited by Chopper

45 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Fool.  A stock peaking and then losing almost half of its peak value in less than three months is how a SUPER BRAIN GENIUS runs his company.  You're just not smart enough to follow Elon's BRILLIANT plan.  You should just be thanking your stars that you get to exist in the same timeline as his transcendent brilliance and hopefully one day, you'll be close enough to him so that one of his brilliant droplets of sweat, created because his brain runs hot, splashes onto you.

What does this graph remind you of?

image.png.9fab8330bd856c7e172634166d8d48ce.png

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

Should have done this weeks ago but I finally ejected on TSLA for the carry-forward loss, and because of general disgust.

This is going to sound morbid as fuck but my dad used to be a fanboi when it was all (visionary) cool cars and space travel, and was an early TSLA investor. He died in March of this year, and I'm glad he didn't live to witness this car wreck (fraud).  His last Christmas gift to me was TSLA (pre-3 for 1 split) at 1100.

Can S&P boot him out of the index, pls? His bullshit just adds to the erosion of everyone else's retirement.

One of the saddest things about Tesla is their abandonment of the original roadster, which is legitimately a historically important car that deserves preservation for engineering and gearhead sake. 

Edited by Bateshorn

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Just like Sark: We are too smart to do the smart thing.

9 minutes ago, G650 said:

You can clearly see the early season setback.

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Elon Musk: [Fraud] Official or unofficial piece of shit?
  • blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?