Scientist censored on every Social Network

JosephStang

6 hours ago, JosephStang said:

People with a brain and integrity: Wow, that geometry is shockingly beautiful and Israel tortured him for 5 years to suppress it and Britain has him homeless and broke locked in a social prison so we should probably do something about getting him off the street.

Surlies programmed with idiotic arrogance: "What about the math?"

Do you have an onlyfans? You clearly can’t sell this so maybe sell HD footage of sharpies up your butt hole

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Homercles said:

This thread is a great addition to my “I can’t explain this place to people” collection

When I try to explain this place people’s eyes get that far away look and start to glaze over. Maybe it’s just every time I talk to people in general…

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 2/20/2024 at 3:01 AM, JosephStang said:

I discovered the theory of everything and now I'm censored on every social network. I'm Alan Stang's son. Google him, cowards.

I went to Israel to get the attention of the Israeli government to make a deal about the theory, and then I found out they are insane.

The consolation prize was negotiating the New World Order on X but I dont trust anyone because I'm trapped in a social control matrix in London. My red line is Texas Secession.

Is Texas brave enough to have a real conversation about the future of humanity or are y'all just a bunch of mouth breathers like almost everyone else?

Here's the theory. I'd love some actual discussion about what we are going to do with it.

I'm also attaching the coin plan that will let communities create their own currencies. It's basically been impossible to get honest responses to the coin plan. Maybe this forum can do better?

The Holonomic Toroid.

Summary: A 3d Real Local Hidden Variable Theory with one force. It overcomes Bell’s inequalities with Bohmian style locality by mediating FTL information without energy using a spinning ring.

Description: Each electron/proton is a ring. The ring is pure velocity. The velocity is the substance and the motion. The only law is like attracts and unlike repels. The ring spins at light speed. The energy spins in the circumference as it twists in the cross-section. These two velocities create the electric and magnetic force effects. The ring is at equilibrium when the attractive force generated by the twist in the cross section counteracts the repulsive force generated by the spin in the circumference.

In the presence of another ring, these two force effects create waves in each other. The waves are deformations in the shape of the energetic ring. Just like waves that move on a rope when you wave it up and down, these waves travel along the circumference of the ring, and because the ring spins at light speed, these waves travel faster than light, without any energy travelling faster than light. This information is energyless FTL information. The waves create precessions in the ring. The precession in the gravity direction is gravity. The precessions in all other directions are nuclear bonding and inertia.

The waves on a ring can phase lock with other rings and this causes entanglement. The precessions of each ring define its Heisenberg Uncertainty Sphere. Each ring has a finite amount of circumference to transfer between its precessions, its circumference, and its cross section, and this causes relativity.

No source cited. Didn’t read. 

22 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Hunter-gatherer persistence hunting took place during the hottest time of the day and involved chasing an animal like a deer until it was run to exhaustion. We could cool by sweating while we ran and they could not.  Just run for 10 or 15 miles after them and viola’ - lunch.

Now….

IMG_2380.gif.5835abf917dce02fccb0c8f58c5b8c46.gif

So you’re telling me those goofy guys with their fancy guns and tree stands and orange hats are just lazy? Yeah, that tracks.

17 hours ago, JosephStang said:

The craziest part about these questions is that as far as I'm concerned, Trump is the legal president. And I'm totally comfortable with that because Texas has the legal right to secede and the goddamn psychlons are genocidal.

Now we're talking.

I had casually forgotten about this thread a few days back, but now I'm in, baby.

25 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

When I try to explain this place people’s eyes get that far away look and start to glaze over. Maybe it’s just every time I talk to people in general…

Maybe folks would listen to you if you weren't so busy strangling them and dumping them in Town Lake?

7 hours ago, JosephStang said:

People with a brain and integrity: Wow, that geometry is shockingly beautiful and Israel tortured him for 5 years to suppress it and Britain has him homeless and broke locked in a social prison so we should probably do something about getting him off the street.

Sounds exactly like something someone who sucks at math would say.

And there is nothing idiotic about our arrogance.  It is beautiful and perfect.  

Edited by utee94
  • Haha 2

Physicist describes geometry that's never been described before and can be engineered to accomplish any vector space: "It's a circle that spins at light speed with a travelling wave."

Dunces who know math: "Hurr durr, what about the math."

You do the math. I did the geometry and if I had a decent mathematician, I could program the simulation in one of the tens or hundreds of ways we will figure out with math.

Yep, no mathematician or geometrician has ever thought of your ideas before!  None ever.  And with formulas to boot!  

Geometry is beautiful.   Anti-semitism is not.  

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Yep, no mathematician or geometrician has ever thought of your ideas before!  None ever.  And with formulas to boot!  

Geometry is beautiful.   Anti-semitism is not.  

Surlies definition of anti-Semitism is a Jewish person said something true about other Jews?

• Fuck You 9
  • Prepare your anus 1

I'm starting to like this place. At least when a bunch of dumb clowns say dumb clown bullshit nobody bans me for calling them dumb clowns. 

No, you dumb clown. Nobody has ever envisioned that geometry before I did. Ever. In the history of the human race.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 7
  • Prepare your anus 2

14 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Geometry and Philosophy, one would assume. OP is a gentleman of antiquitarian refinement with a delicate Pyloric valve. And, in return, you all harass him with babble, like that emanating from that Mynkoff minx when she sits of the floors of coffee houses and argues with bongo players and folk singers.

This bongo player wasn't having none of OP's bullshit.

feynman2.jpg?w=800&h=600&auto=format&q=7

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Nah, it's only only after the rohypnol kicks in on them.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Homercles said:

This thread is a great addition to my “I can’t explain this place to people” collection

Last thing I need is my Surly existence colliding with my real world.  I once had a guy at work ask if I’d ever taken a look at this place.  Nope.  Nah.  Never heard of it.  Sounds like Reddit or Rivals or something…

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

… then they get even more glazy as they stare at the nothingness of death as the lake water begins to saturate them.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

In unrelated news, I've figured out the secret to cold fusion.

You take two atoms and smush them together, forcing their nuclei to combine.  This results in the release of wondrous nuclear energy.  Just make sure you do this at room temperature and with normal atmospheric pressure.

I've solved the hard stuff, I'll leave it to the egghead mathematicians to polish up the final details.

You forgot the fuck you pay me part where Joe inexplicably tends to lose the room. 

15 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Geometry and Philosophy, one would assume. OP is a gentleman of antiquitarian refinement with a delicate Pyloric valve. And, in return, you all harass him with babble, like that emanating from that Mynkoff minx when she sits of the floors of coffee houses and argues with bongo players and folk singers.

Is that you, Ignatius?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Now we're talking.

I had casually forgotten about this thread a few days back, but now I'm in, baby.

See, just the opposite for me. At first I thought this might be one of those genuinely crazy people that occasionally find this place (though usually they jump into the middle of a thread they found through a google search or something...first red flag was this guy being the OP) The Trump stuff is a little too on-the-nose effort to trigger people on this board. Now I'm 100% convinced this is just another sock account trying to stir up some offseason drama and I've lost interest. 

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

Only a belligerently stupid cunt would call this begging.

Hard to imagine the person in control of the "Theory of Everything" would have "Nothing", and then come whining about it on a public forum....

Not to mention said person saying they proved it without, you know, proving it....

• Hook 'Em 2

On 2/20/2024 at 8:37 AM, SydneyCarton said:

I see TTomTerrific discovered the Flat Earth Society. Jesus it's like Pimphand and Bernorange had a fuck trophy and raised it on InfoWars.

Don't worry numbnuts keep your head shoved up your ass and just see what happens (hint: I'm gonna laugh)

If you want to see how far the rabbit hole goes start with Solar Cycle 10 when in 1859 we had the Carrington Event which was an X-45 class solar flare which at the time caused it to get so bright in Colorado the miners woke up thinking it was time to start working.  Aurora events were seen as far south as the Caribbean, and telegraph operators burned their hands and even said unplugged telegraphs started taking readings.  If we get anything close to that in modern times it's game over for the internet and the power grid globally.....

Solar cycles run in 11 year cycles and every 8 solar cycles is a Gleissberg cycle.  Well if you take 1859 and add 88 to it you wind up in 1947 which just so happened to produce the 3 largest sun spots ever recorded including one group that was 3x the size of Jupiter (whose Great Red Spot (hurricane) which is 3x the size of earth for scale).  Well if you go 88 years out from 1947 it takes you to 2035 which will be near the peak of Solar Cycle 26.  I'm not saying the modern way of life will go away then just that the odds are stacked against us making it too much further down the road than ~2046 in that regard.

But run along obedience worshippers you tried to saddle us with lockdowns, quaccines, told us we were the most deplorable pieces of shit for not playing your stupid games and despite the 100 million dollar advertising agenda to get you sheep to get scared and obey taking the poison.  Instead we sat there with our middle fingers up and took all the criticism and look at your stupid narradigm now we tore that shit apart despite being the vast minority.  Have fun ever thinking anyone of any level of critical thought will ever take you seriously ever again.

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

And lastly eat every lasting piece of cow shit on the planet about Flat Earth. That shit was created by the CIA in the E-ring of the pentagon to fool the low IQ morons and get the obedience worshiping sheep to believe that if you don't believe the lies foisted upon you by the powers that should not be you are a conspiracy theorist and that all conspiracy theorists believe in flat earth...

Since this one has run its course, almost,and it having just been Valentine’s Day,  I’ll leave the thread with the lyrics of the 90’s musicians 112….

Euclid, doesn’t lie.   
but Joe won’t know because he won’t give math a try 

oh true math won’t lie.

but Joe won’t know ‘cause he won’t give it a try 

9 hours ago, JosephStang said:

No, you dumb clown. Nobody has ever envisioned that geometry before I did. Ever. In the history of the human race.

A toric? Pretty sure that's super common in string theory.

8 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Wait, is OP Eric Weinstein? Doesn't he have some grand universal theory he's been complaining nobody takes seriously?

People take Weinstein's theories seriously.  His main complaint is that so much of the $$$ and computational power in physics go to string theory.