Texas (-2.5) vs Colorado State- Thursday at 5:50 on TNT

If you had told me that Abmas and Disu would be ice cold for pretty much the entire half, and yet we would be up 16 at the break I would’ve taken it. At least they’re playing good defense and rebounding. Surely someone will heat up in the second half….. Right?

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

The overall college basketball product is more like this game than many want to believe.

It’s why it’s hilarious when people complain about offense all the time acting like good offense is normal. There is about a coin flip chance you are about to see a 5 minute scoring drought anytime you flip on a random game.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, BigTEAMLittleme said:

If you had told me that Abmas and Disu would be ice cold for pretty much the entire half, and yet we would be up 16 at the break I would’ve taken it. At least they’re playing good defense and rebounding. Surely someone will heat up in the second half….. Right?

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

Do we want anyone to heat up? It seems like status quo would be pretty fucking good for us. 

22 minutes ago, ryskey said:

lol combined 3 assists through 14 minutes

4 assists through 20 minutes.  Very consistent pace

Seriously this first half has to have set some records for offensive futility?

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Candace Parker is one of the best analysts in the game - if not the best - and they let her say like 15 words.

C'mon guys. Jay Wright doesn't have practice being on TV. 

Maybe that’s why you like her so much? They don’t let her talk much 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Candace Parker is one of the best analysts in the game - if not the best - and they let her say like 15 words.

C'mon guys. Jay Wright doesn't have practice being on TV. 

anal ysts…Iswyd

• Drool 1

11 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

The overall college basketball product is more like this game than many want to believe.

It’s why it’s hilarious when people complain about offense all the time acting like good offense is normal. There is about a coin flip chance you are about to see a 5 minute scoring drought anytime you flip on a random game.

This…isn’t the flex post you think it is

• Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic