Texas (+6.5) vs Tennessee - Saturday at 7pm on CBS

46 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

we should know the game time momentarily, but my guess is it'll be around 1:30ish as i expect unc/michigan state to be the stand alone 11:00am game and we're playing in the same arena as them.

Close - It's 8pm on CBS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 eastern is perfect for me in Alaska, 4 p.m.   gives me plenty of time to work shoveling the snow. We have a temporary heat wave today and tomorrow.  I'm trying to find the boardwalk under the piled snow, so I can get out of here in late May. 

• Haha 2

• Pancho changed the title to Texas (+6.5) vs Tennessee - Saturday at 7pm on CBS
1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

tenor.gif

Rick cannot change his DNA, a lizard is a lizard, when cold will waddle toward the heat, when hot will retreat toward the cool respite of resignation, while licking lips. Soothsayers need not apply. The truth will be born in the body of Barnes.

• Haha 3

i am seriously not ready for Derka Bowl 2024. if i get what i want then rick barnes loses as a 2 seed in the second round which even for him is a new low. if i don’t get what i want then Texas is out of the tourney, our season is over, and brock, disu, abmas, and at least a couple more guys will have played their last game for texas. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ms49lpxw9d8oo8btlo

• Hook 'Em 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hornster said:

Tennessee's 51 page media guide for this game. Does Texas publish any similar?

https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/sidearm.nextgen.sites/utsports.com/documents/2024/3/22/G34_3-23-24_Texas_NCAATr32.pdf

Yes

https://texassports.com/documents/2024/3/22/NCAA_Tourney_Second_Round__Tennessee_.pdf

But only 40 pages.

not off to a good start : /

Edited by UTexasFight
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

I ran 3 simulations this morning on NCAA and UT wins by 9,4,and 12. Also got recurring popup, CJK5H.

I put a lip lickin' lizard and a mongoose wearing a Gustavo Fring mask into a steel cage this morning.

Fring-goose won. Easily.

We got this.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

There is a large faction of our fanbase that hopes this happens, so they can boast about how bad a coach they think Terry is.

Kinda like you and the Astros with dusty baker so stfu. He won the WS and you gave him zero props. You’re blowing rt and blasting anyone that thinks we will lose today. We don’t match up well. I think we’re gonna lose. I’m realistic. If we win and I hope we do it will be because we played above our heads. 

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Kinda like you and the Astros with dusty baker so stfu. He won the WS and you gave him zero props. You’re blowing rt and blasting anyone that thinks we will lose today. We don’t match up well. I think we’re gonna lose. I’m realistic. If we win and I hope we do it will be because we played above our heads. 

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

There is a large faction of our fanbase that hopes this happens, so they can boast about how bad a coach they think Terry is.

Give me a fucking break.  Large faction?  Based on some posts on a message board?

• Pancho pinned this topic
  • Pancho unpinned this topic