2024 NCAA Tournament - Second Round Games - Saturday/Sunday

Pancho

2 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Elvin getting laid tonight.

For real though

Maybe cougar high is different but I’ve played pickup with random guys at Gregory gym that looked more like real college basketball players than that poor kid

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bluto said:

Guy in front of nantz tearing up… you are a 1 seed that required OT to make it to the SS. Chill the f out

This isn't the dunk you think it is. Did you just start watching March Madness this year? What a weird thing to say.

One of my best friends from high school is an aggy.  Last night, he texted me with five 🤣 emojis after Texas lost in OT.  I just returned the favor.  His reply?  "Well at least we lasted longer than you guys."  He thinks because aggy lost a day later than the Horns did that aggy had a better run.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Posted (edited)

Kelvin Sampson ain’t perfect but I don’t know many coaches who win that game with all the headwinds going against their team, some of which were self imposed but a lot of which were not.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

this bracket sucks.  Duke, Houston, and Marquette.  we need the ghost of Jimmy V to show up.

They are my non-Texas team this year, been watching them more closely from during the ACC tournament. Go pack!

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Kevin Sampson ain’t perfect but I don’t know many coaches who win that game with all the headwinds going against their team, some of which were self imposed but a lot of which were not.

I’ve never had an issue with him like most of y’all. I think he’s a helluva coach. Thought when he landed in Houston he’d be formidable.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

aggy was 29-45 from the line.  The 45 was a gift from bad refs, the 29 was aggy doing what aggy do.

Who the fuck gets 45 foul shots? Those refs need to be benched 

• Hook 'Em 1

I think UH is going to win it all. 

That backcourt is insane with Shead, Cryer, and Sharp. Roberts is a good big. Depth is generally overvalued as a game like tonight is a huge outlier. UH won't get a whistle like this again in the tournament and their best 6 or 7 can beat anyone. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, gofuckyourself said:

Imagine out rebounding them by 14 and taking 45 free throws and fouling out nearly half their team ... and losing.

Poor, poor aggy.

Houston is way better than A&M that’s what it says to me. Fuck aggy.

2 minutes ago, Burt said:

One of my best friends from high school is an aggy.  Last night, he texted me with five 🤣 emojis after Texas lost in OT.  I just returned the favor.  His reply?  "Well at least we lasted longer than you guys."  He thinks because aggy lost a day later than the Horns did that aggy had a better run.

They got to overtime so they "lasted longer." /aggie logic

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I think UH is going to win it all. 

That backcourt is insane with Shead, Cryer, and Sharp. Roberts is a good big. Depth is generally overvalued as a game like tonight is a huge outlier. UH won't get a whistle like this again in the tournament and their best 6 or 7 can beat anyone. 

I like tough teams, I like clutch players. I know it’s unpopular here but I’m fine with that. They are fun to watch. Plus it’ll make it clear to CDC that teams from Texas can and should win it all. 

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Burt said:

My bad....had OT on my mind. I know the Horn game didn't go to OT.

1 minute ago, DanTheHorn said:

Aggy is going to be so proud of this moral victory that it is going strait to the hall of champions.

Will be the third award. Jiimbo's, meat judging and this one. All displayed in front of Manziel's jersey 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

This isn't the dunk you think it is. Did you just start watching March Madness this year? What a weird thing to say.

Nah, been watching well over 30 yrs. Uh is a 1 seed, they led almost the entire game, aggy is not a good team or some big brand, and uh making the SS 4/5 yrs with loads of recent success… gtfo with the grown man sports crying. 

Edited by bluto

• Pancho unpinned this topic