My new favorite subreddit

GSU&UT

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/10/2018 at 11:44 AM, Thatguy said:

Bro, they don't have Bojangles out here. So a lot of the guys on this board probably have no idea why Cam was so excited about the Bojangles. CSB- My daughter had never had Bojangles. We went to my best friend's house in Raleigh, and we stopped to get some Bojangles. The look on my daughter's face when she took her first bite of that Cajun spicy biscuit was picture worthy.

Waaaaiiiittttt.... I'm in Raleigh right now! 

Can I just order a biscuit? 

16 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

On par with the twisted wire handle of a flyswatter.  

Years ago when I had to fly in the back of planes with the poors I got settled in for a nice 14 hour flight to Tokyo.  A woman with her about three-year old kid come sauntering down the aisle and I knew right away they were going to be sitting next to me since the plane was completely jammed pack and the two seats next to me were the only open ones left.

Said woman sits in and gets her boy in his seat.  She must sense my anxiety of knowing I will be spending the next 14 hours cramped up with a sure to be screaming three year old next to me the whole way.  Seconds later she looks at me and says "Oh don't worry, we aren't gonna have any problems out of him."  At the same time she reaches in her bag, pulls out a mangled fly swatter that you can tell has been used in anger and used often.  She raises it up above the kid's head like she is about to whoop that ass.

The kid's eyes get wide and he tenses up like a mother fucker.  But true to her word, that kid didn't make a peep the entire flight.