Breckyn Hager thread of insanity and hair dominance

Machinator

3 minutes ago, Nope said:

Bet that didn’t happen during the game, he probably punched out a window or something out of anger 

LOL, you think?  Either that or the whole world missed his hand being completely mangled during the fucking game. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Bold idoit
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Who said he isn’t? Some of you are mocking the shit out of a kid who grew up bleeding orange and who gave heart and soul to the team from the day he hit campus. He was always playing out of position and wasn’t as productive as we would have liked for him to have been, but some of you are being disgusting about it.

He’s obviously taking it as hard as anyone. Maybe shut the fuck up for a change. 

Taking it hard and having a screw loose are 2 separate discussions. 

I took the loss hard by rewatching the game and seeing all the missed opportunities.

Hager took a Bowie knife to his hand.

• Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Constant said:

He got worked on Saturday. This is like 5% of the amount of time he spent on the ground. No disrespect to him, but it was essentially 11 on 10 when he was on the field. Complete non-factor. 

That second play....wow

32 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Who said he isn’t? Some of you are mocking the shit out of a kid who grew up bleeding orange and who gave heart and soul to the team from the day he hit campus. He was always playing out of position and wasn’t as productive as we would have liked for him to have been, but some of you are being disgusting about it.

He’s obviously taking it as hard as anyone. Maybe shut the fuck up for a change. 

Fans have been doing that since forever. This board has torn apart guys like Derry, Gideon, Dom Espinosa, Tyrone Swoopes, Shane Buechele, and others. I believe you're the same person that trashes Urquidez all the time. All guys whose biggest crime was pouring their heart out for UT football but just weren't that great at times. But Hager should be exempt from all that because...? 

Edited by Helobious
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I believe you're the same person that trashes Urquidez all the time. 

Bullshit. I made clear my thoughts on him before he came here. I don’t trash him “all the time” or even some of the time.

It’s pretty clear all of this means more to Hager than most because of his dad, and a lot of you are just piling on. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

OU lineman are all some dirty playing fuckers. But I also think they were making it a point to rough up Hager for running his mouth about them so much. Still doesn't make those cheapshots at him ok. 

Yeah you can bitch about the flags not thrown or other players being held but that kid looks like a boy vs men on almost every play I’ve seen in that game.

I’ve seen some of his posted videos and have not made one negative post about him.  I’ve always thought he’s not mentally well and here we are.  Wish him the best.  

And to those saying Gideon and others got more shit...probably but they weren’t in the place this kid finds himself.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc

9 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Somehow when I sent it to my brothers and dad through WhatsApp, I was able to view it again even though he deleted it. Got a few screen captures.

g0tQcLtB_o.png

PiER1uv9_o.png

wKRvYlwk_o.png

Slammed and broke beer/wine/whatever bottle and broke it on counter/table/whatever while holding it by the neck?

8 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This.  Any mental health professional can probably put enough pieces together to consider this kid high risk.  Hope he gets the help he needs.  Yikes

Yeah, I called it months ago on here, but my opinion, then, wasn't met with agreement. However I started noticing something was off last year. He seemed normal, from what I saw, as a FR and SO. But I'm sorry this dude has mental issues and somebody that cares about him needs to see if he wants some help. Probably after football if he has his way...

Edited by GotThatFire

29 minutes ago, Bevo VIII said:

It is a shame he was allowed to wear #60

I’m usually on board with hot takes because I think they’re funny. This, however, is just being a dick. Hager has done nothing to shame this University (yet).

Edited by Istian
  • Like 1

Hager is a strange Dude that was not meant to play DL on a 3-Man front.

Decent end rusher on 3rd downs.... Doubtful he plays NFL, maybe he plays in Canadian Football League.

Hope he adjusts ok to life after football....

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

• Machinator changed the title to Breckyn Hager thread of insanity and hair dominance