Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

Man, this has to be hard for Herman to take. Snook is going out of his way to make his wife look bad and to repeatedly keep her in the public eye. Tom's wife gave money to a friend who was going through a tough time, and now people all over the country will be talking **** about her. 

On 8/11/2018 at 5:11 PM, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

He didn’t kick anyone in the balls. Nothing he stated about offensive ineptitude and putting players in the best position (that aren’t defenders) to get drafted isn’t wrong.  

But please feel free to continue pulling the wool over your own eyes and crying in the corner.  Pussy.

meh

The fact that this is becoming so convoluted says to me that UM skates.  They have family members saying the wife is nuts.  It doesn't matter that they are estranged family members, it is he said/she said at this point.  They are going to use the chewbacca defense on this and make it all so confusing that they don't know what to believe, who is credible, and what stories are real and aren't real.  They'll say that they have the information that McMurphey has and that even after 2 weeks of unwinding everything they still can't establish credibility.  They will say that they will wait for a thorough police investigation (which there wasn't ever one) to be completed and if nothing comes of it they cannot in good faith punish parties for hearsay.  Their statement will say they have taken the steps to eliminate people on staff, and future staffers, who have domestic problems and will not punish anyone further unless there is clear, concise, and credible evidence that a party (Urban) or anyone else unequivocally witnessed abuse or had a confession on abuse from the abuser.

The mom coming forward totally saved his ass even if she is lying her ass off.

Edited by Jhawk

42 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Dennis, you really think she’s some kind of angel, don’t you? Why don’t you ask her OWN MOTHER what she thinks of her daughter. #CrazyDrunk But, I’ll bet you blame it on Urban, you lazy hack.

0 replies0 retweets0 likes
-----------------------------

The above was the first response to Dodd's post.

Retweet

Let's hope this butthole winds up with 4 daughters, with a boyfriend with a heavy pimp hand; then see if there is the same sentiment by the tweeter then... #NotCool

21 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

Man, this has to be hard for Herman to take. Snook is going out of his way to make his wife look bad and to repeatedly keep her in the public eye. Tom's wife gave money to a friend who was going through a tough time, and now people all over the country will be talking **** about her. 

who’s talking shit about her?  ohio trash?  who cares about that

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

No, no they're not. 

If Zach Smith weren't abusive...

If Urban had reported it...

If the university had investigated and found no wrongdoing by either employee...

If the police didn't believe Courtney Smith...

...it would be very easy to prove. The university would have records of Urban's (and Shelley's) reports. They would have statements from the police. They would have more than just quotes from an estranged mother that was singing a very different tune when the alleged abuse was actually happening.

It seems they don't have any of those things. 

Instead all we have is police reports of abuse, photos of abuse, and texts/statements/photos from Courtney, Zach, Urban, Shelley, and the mother that indicate it happened. This isn't the legal system; the standard of proof is much lower  

And the thing that hasn't been talked about a ton is the evidence for the protective order. They wouldn't just give it to a crazy woman that the police havwnt trusted for years. I read in one of the reports that Courtney Smith had lots of conclusive evidence to get the order that hasn't been revealed yet. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Courtney is a great parent but needs professional help? Which one is it? Usually parent's mental problems are transmitted to the children via actions whether consciously or subconsciously.

She's a great parent because she's a strong woman, she needs professional help because an evil oppressive husband.

So from now on, you have to make sure you don't marry the crazy, and none of your subordinates are married to the crazy either?

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/09/courtney-smiths-mom-doesnt-believe-zach-smith-intentionally-abused-her/

20 minutes ago, Zavala said:

She's a great parent because she's a strong woman, she needs professional help because an evil oppressive husband.

So from now on, you have to make sure you don't marry the crazy, and none of your subordinates are married to the crazy either?

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/09/courtney-smiths-mom-doesnt-believe-zach-smith-intentionally-abused-her/

Did not communicate what I wanted too. The mom is talking shit about her and can't have it both ways. I am being critical of the mom and her BS.

Edited by DanTheHorn

18 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Did not communicate what I wanted it too. The mom is talking shit about her and can't have it both ways. I am being critical of the mom and her BS.

You are saying the Mom sounds like a crazy, and transferred her crazy to the daughter. I agree.

They all want attention, and this is exactly what they are getting from ESPiN and the rest of the media. Just in time for football season. So now, instead of covering actual football news, they will cover Urban Meyer domestic abuser scandal news as if they are E! entertainment. I guess the idiots at Disney just think drama is more interesting than sports.

Such a large segment of our nation will only believe what they want to believe. Some are desperate to reach for the story behind the story. In this case, the real story is why is the world out to get poor, good Urban Meyer and the sacred Buckeyes.

The worst part is the abuse and failure to follow policy when you know about it.

Here is Norm McDonald on a similar distinction involving rape and hypocrisy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jebusshuttlecock said:

At this point it's probably safer to lie to the FBI than to lie to McMurphy

He might be the most hated man in Ohio right now.  Every time they try to get off the canvas, he smacks 'em down again (figuratively).

2 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Shocking news

The entire Ohio State community went out of their way to protect this rusty cunt bucket of a human being. Why? Because his pa pa was someone important? 

I am glad this is all coming out. Fuck their rotten culture. 

43 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

He might be the most hated man in Ohio right now.  Every time they try to get off the canvas, he smacks 'em down again (figuratively).

Wait, don't you know that he's a dirty liar? Instead, let's trust honorable people who would never lie like Snook and Courtney's estranged mother. 

Urban Meyer screwed himself.  He should have punted on the McMurphy question when he got ambushed.  Instead he lied about it not realizing that he had a reporting obligation in his contract.  He's in deep shit because he didn't Mack Brown his answer.  For someone making the kind of money he is, he should have played this smarter.  

My money is on UM being retained (as I stated earlier in the thread), only because the university will find a lackey to pin this on.  They'll find some "reports" on some associate AD's desk that were never pushed up the chain.  Said associate AD will become a finance manager at Buckeye Auto Imports because he/she took the fall. Probably get a nice severance (confidential).  Wife might get shit canned as well.  Not like she needs to work, and they can pin any Title IX issues on her.

I personally think that keeping a wife beater on staff and covering up his abuse is a terminable offense for UM and the AD.  How is he going to set a good example for the players?  For the University?  Somebody there should have been thinking about that. Huge stain on OSU, especially in this day an age.

Edited by elnimo
typo

3 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

McMurphy has these jort wearing imbeciles by the bean bag. You would think that someone from their media/PR dept would reach out and make some sort of concession to stop this buckeye snuff film.

They're having a difficult time seeing past the glare of burning couches.

24 minutes ago, Monster said:

So who is paying Snook to run the 'it's all so confusing' campaign? 

If it's tOSU, then they're keeping Meyer. 

If it's Meyer, then he might still be fired.  

Urban is running the point position on the tOSU side.  

So who & what started the Meyer/Herman feud?  Was TH getting too much credit & attention or was Urbs pissed TH grabbed more than just Beck off the staff?

3 hours ago, Machinator said:

DkgQTp7UYAAGgDf.jpgDkgQTp-UYAA8ABS.jpgDkgQTp8V4AAgoCs.jpgDkgQTp6UUAAQWNn.jpgDkgQtMiU0AA-cr5.jpgDkgQtMgVsAARVWY.jpgDkgQtMiU8AAUOuy.jpg

So, yeah.  The mom is nuts.  Or maybe the daughter.  Or maybe both.  Smith is a pos.  Urby is a bad human being.  I think all of us rational human beings agree with that.

But is all of this enough to fire him?  The "chewbacca defense" is a good description.  However, I, as biased as I may be, am unconvinced it is intentional.  Perhaps the Smiths and Carano's are all really this crazy?

• Fuck You 1

Fuck urban Meyer and his dissembling, trying to draw Herman into this mess just to muddy the waters.

my wife is 5'4" and 115 soaking wet, probably about the same size as CS.  Her hitting me is probably about par with a 10 year old kid, and if I hit her back it would probably be about the same.   Girls shouldn't hit guys but most of them really can't do shit for harm, and it sure doesn't give you the right to hit them back or man handle them.  

What a bunch of pussies, this snook delpflection campaign is one of the worst I've ever seen.  

I have four children of my own, 3 sons and a daughter.  This mother is so full of shit.  If I saw one my kids trying to run over their spouse/exspouse with a vehicle, I personally would call the police and get them in rehab immediately (if alcohol or drug related).  Furthermore, if there was any “mark” on ANY of my childrens’ bodies, I am pressing charges myself against their spouse/ex spouse.  

This Carano lady is even lower than Meyer in my opinion.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

my wife is 5'4" and 115 soaking wet, probably about the same size as CS.  Her hitting me is probably about par with a 10 year old kid, and if I hit her back it would probably be about the same.   Girls shouldn't hit guys but most of them really can't do shit for harm, and it sure doesn't give you the right to hit them back or man handle them.  

What a bunch of pussies, this snook delpflection campaign is one of the worst I've ever seen.  

Prove it. Particularly the wet part.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, elnimo said:

Urban Meyer screwed himself.  He should have punted on the McMurphy question when he got ambushed.  Instead he lied about it not realizing that he had a reporting obligation in his contract.  He's in deep shit because he didn't Mack Brown his answer.  For someone making the kind of money he is, he should have played this smarter.  

My money is on UM being retained (as I stated earlier in the thread), only because the university will find a lackey to pin this on.  They'll find some "reports" on some associate AD's desk that were never pushed up the chain.  Said associate AD will become a finance manager at Buckeye Auto Imports because he/she took the fall. Probably get a nice severance (confidential).  Wife might get shit canned as well.  Not like she needs to work, and they can pin any Title IX issues on her.

I personally think that keeping a wife beater on staff and covering up his abuse is a terminable offense for UM and the AD.  How is he going to set a good example for the players?  For the University?  Somebody there should have been thinking about that. Huge stain on OSU, especially in this day an age.

He was ambushed, at Media Day?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Newy25 said:

The entire Ohio State community went out of their way to protect this rusty cunt bucket of a human being. Why? Because his pa pa was someone important? 

I am glad this is all coming out. Fuck their rotten culture. 

obviously, not a friend of the program

3 hours ago, JFKFC said:

Not really. Sirius XM was laughing at Snook all day.

• Like 1

So this Courtney Smith chick might be a crazy vindictive bitch. Sounds like hubby liked to party and hit the strip clubs fairly hard. Probably the nose candy. He cheated on her, etc. The question is if the pederast Jeff Snook's groundbreaking interview with the white trash momma is to be believed, does that mean all the text messages provided to McMurphy were all faked messages, created by Courtney, as the last line of revenge against her meat-head ex? Would it not be possible to find out if the text messages were indeed authentic or fake?

As far as conspiracy theories go, I am waiting on confirmation from my sources that are telling me Urban Meyer had Jeff Snook murder that poor Maryland kid in order to create a false flag event to distract the interwebs from Urban's negligence. The plot thickens!

3 hours ago, Jhawk said:

The fact that this is becoming so convoluted says to me that UM skates.  They have family members saying the wife is nuts.  It doesn't matter that they are estranged family members, it is he said/she said at this point.  

I disagree. This isn't he said she said. Pictures exist of her with bruises on her arms and neck. There are screen captures of text messages, where the same mother who is saying her daughter is crazy was chastising her son-in-law for physically hurting her daughter. There are text messages of the abuser apologizing to the wife for hurting her.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

As far as conspiracy theories go, I am waiting on confirmation from my sources that are telling me Urban Meyer had Jeff Snook murder that poor Maryland kid in order to create a false flag event to distract the interwebs from Urban's negligence. The plot thickens!

And I bet he poisoned Aretha!

30 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

I disagree. This isn't he said she said. Pictures exist of her with bruises on her arms and neck. There are screen captures of text messages, where the same mother who is saying her daughter is crazy was chastising her son-in-law for physically hurting her daughter. There are text messages of the abuser apologizing to the wife for hurting her.

Yup, when ur running around with DUI’s, prior DV arrest on record, stalking, trespassing, countless violent threats etc.. as far as tOSU is concerned it doesn’t matter if the wife is Mother Theresa or Courtney Love.

reading Bucknuts...I mean wow, those people are insane. 

Penn State - it’s a conspiracy to bring down our school. Joe Paterno is innocent. He didn’t know. (Ignore evidence)

Baylor - it’s a conspiracy to bring down our school. Art Briles is innocent. He didn’t know (ignore evidence)

Ohio State - it’s a conspiracy to bring down our school. Urban Meyer is innocent. He didn’t know (ignore evidence)

Football is not one man. Don’t go full Baylor 

• Like 6

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games