Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

11 hours ago, markstanco said:

All of this. Sometimes cancer sucks ass and they have to be replaced. Happened to many women in my life over the years, relatives and friends.

And, not trying to dog the guy you were quoting, he was probably talking about 20 year old women with half a volleyball implanted under her skin. Or maybe not. No idea.

Just spent 2 weeks on Tenerife, Canary Islands. 4 days anniversary vacation, 11 days working. Most women kept their tops on at the beaches, but there were always 3-4 topless within sight lines. I was gruntled. 
The overwhelming majority were all natural, with the expected assortment of cup sizes attached to a wide variety of body shapes. The most disconcerting was a female gay couple who spent the afternoon cuddling and canoodling in a remote corner of a small pocket beach.  I thought the more masculine of the two (Mohawk mullet, slim hips, somewhat muscular, etc.,) was actually a man until I saw her coming  out of the surf with a set of C cups. 
Only saw one set of fakes, on an older (early 60s) woman. They were ridiculous, staying high and perky no matter what position she sat or lay in. Both Mrs. NNM (who kept hers on, thank you very much) and I laughed at her. But you’re right, she could have been a cancer survivor. Just like everyone else, I know many women who have gone through that. 
For the pics, Google “Tenerife topless.”  

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Just spent 2 weeks on Tenerife, Canary Islands. 4 days anniversary vacation, 11 days working. Most women kept their tops on at the beaches, but there were always 3-4 topless within sight lines. I was gruntled. 
The overwhelming majority were all natural, with the expected assortment of cup sizes attached to a wide variety of body shapes. The most disconcerting was a female gay couple who spent the afternoon cuddling and canoodling in a remote corner of a small pocket beach.  I thought the more masculine of the two (Mohawk mullet, slim hips, somewhat muscular, etc.,) was actually a man until I saw her coming  out of the surf with a set of C cups. 
Only saw one set of fakes, on an older (early 60s) woman. They were ridiculous, staying high and perky no matter what position she sat or lay in. Both Mrs. NNM (who kept hers on, thank you very much) and I laughed at her. But you’re right, she could have been a cancer survivor. Just like everyone else, I know many women who have gone through that. 
For the pics, Google “Tenerife topless.”  

Now this is how you humblebrag.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, RPM said:

Obviously you didn't fly KLM.

No, United has a direct flight from Newark on Wednesdays and Sundays. DFW—>EWR—>TFS, then back. United flight crews are surly and EWR can be a mess if it is slightly misting anywhere in United’s global footprint, but it worked out pretty well this trip. 
Tenerife is about the same flight time as Hawaii from Texas, and multiple times cheaper in accommodations, food, entertainment, etc.  Of course Costa Rica is much closer and just as cheap. 

Lots of punches thrown, not sure any got knocked out. Dude at the end swinging the chair is taking things a little far.

https://www.al.com/news/2023/08/montgomery-riverwalk-brawl-captured-on-video-several-detained-by-police.html?outputType=amp

Multiple videos posted to social media suggest the brawl started when a pontoon boat stopped at the riverfront, preventing a riverboat from docking there.

Witnesses said a riverboat worker was attacked by people onboard the pontoon boat. Efforts to confirm these accounts were not immediately successful.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Lots of punches thrown, not sure any got knocked out. Dude at the end swinging the chair is taking things a little far.

https://www.al.com/news/2023/08/montgomery-riverwalk-brawl-captured-on-video-several-detained-by-police.html?outputType=amp

Multiple videos posted to social media suggest the brawl started when a pontoon boat stopped at the riverfront, preventing a riverboat from docking there.

Witnesses said a riverboat worker was attacked by people onboard the pontoon boat. Efforts to confirm these accounts were not immediately successful.

• Rage+1 2