Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

3 hours ago, Mittens said:

Vid of the 18wheeler crash rescue from above/yesterday:

Well, the opening scene to the "Maximum Overdrive" reboot looks lit as fuck.  

WHO MADE WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Hook 'Em 2

IDGAF. I have my tickets to the Def Leppard / Journey / Cheap Trick show this summer and I can't wait. Wife will be drunk and ready to party to hair metal, power ballads, sweet keyboard solos, and kick ass dirty 70s rock and roll (courtesy of Cheap Trick). You're all jealous, you just don't know it. 

This is the perfect old dude concert lineup. Two great bands then leave before Def Leppard, beat the parking lot traffic jam and home early for a good night’s sleep!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

This is the perfect old dude concert lineup. Two great bands then leave before Def Leppard, beat the parking lot traffic jam and home early for a good night’s sleep!

If that's your plan, better cross your fingers for a night DL closes. They like to switch it up, although both give a full setlist. 

• Like 1

This inline skater is extremely skilled and totally out of his mind.

In addition to this obviously set-up video, he has a channel on YouTube called the stuttering skater, with equally dangerous skating vids.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

59 minutes ago, ajax said:

In addition to this obviously set-up video, he has a channel on YouTube called the stuttering skater, with equally dangerous skating vids.

When i was in school these videos got me hyped

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, ajax said:

I call that asshole skating. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Incredulity said:

longcat, not exciting, but definitely holy shit

Speaking of jacking a plane, this story is crazy:  https://txktoday.com/crime/probation-for-man-who-wanted-to-steal-plane-fly-to-famous-dex-rap-concert/

Probation for man who wanted to steal plane, fly to Famous Dex rap concert
By Field Walsh -January 28, 2019

A plea deal for a five-year term of felony probation was granted Thursday for a man who told investigators he planned to steal a small commercial jet from the Texarkana airport and fly it to a rap concert in Chicago.

Zemarcuis Scott, 18, appeared with Managing Public Defender Jason Mitchell before Circuit Judge Carlton Jones late Thursday afternoon for a hearing at the Miller County Correctional Facility. As part of a plea bargain, Scott received two five-year terms of probation after pleading guilty to commercial burglary and attempted theft of a twin engine American Eagle jet.

According to court records, Scott told investigators that he thought there wasn’t much more to flying the plane than pushing buttons and pulling levers, when asked about his complete lack of training as a pilot. Scott told police he intended to take the aircraft to Chicago so he could attend a concert featuring rapper Famous Dex.

When Texarkana, Ark., police arrived at the Texarkana Regional Airport in the early hours of July 4, they found Scott in the cockpit, sitting in the pilot’s chair. Airport personnel called police after spotting Scott jump over the fence and head for the jet. Scott told police that his decision to try to steal the plane had nothing to do with it being Fourth of July.

In addition to being supervised for five years by Arkansas probation officials, Scott is required to participate in any mental health programs the probation department recommends, must pay a $1,000 fine, and is prohibited from stepping foot on airport property, Chief Prosecuting Attorney Chuck Black said.

3 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Works when I click on it.

still stumped why Reddit links won’t embed on mobile.  All aboard the failboat

here it is from laptop from different R community

Edited by Incredulity
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

4 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

Some people, around 100 or so, already have “Killed by Great White” on their death certificate. 

3 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

dude we all saw the 1975 Amity Island documentary about that. 

Jaws has nothing on Great White, although they had an assist from pyrotechnics.  

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

dude we all saw the 1975 Amity Island documentary about that. 

Too soon. Saw that and Deliverance way too young. Both are burned in my brain. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

Killed by great white shark would be pretty awesome on a death certificate.

I’ve been a foot away from a great white.  There were very thick steel bars between us, but it was an interesting experience.  When you are suiting up to get in the cage there is a little safety briefing you have to go through, and one of the things that is discussed is that you shouldn’t try to pet the sharks.  Thanks for the warning, because I was totally going to try and pet the shark if not for this bit of last minute advice.  The fact that this was something that was worth mentioning tells me that someone had actually done it before and lost a hand or something.  First time in my life that I felt like, if not for this very robust cage, I would be on the dinner menu.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

I’ve been a foot away from a great white.  There were very thick steel bars between us, but it was an interesting experience.  When you are suiting up to get in the cage there is a little safety briefing you have to go through, and one of the things that is discussed is that you shouldn’t try to pet the sharks.  Thanks for the warning, because I was totally going to try and pet the shark if not for this bit of last minute advice.  The fact that this was something that was worth mentioning tells me that someone had actually done it before and lost a hand or something.  First time in my life that I felt like, if not for this very robust cage, I would be on the dinner menu.

Bucket list item and NGL, my dumbass would reach out. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

First time in my life that I felt like, if not for this very robust cage, I would be on the dinner menu.

You trusted your life to a minimum wage kid learning to weld.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, RPM said:

You trusted your life to a minimum wage kid learning to weld.

We didn’t go with the cheapest provider.  I’m willing to splurge a little for the company with a flawless safety record on activities that involve me being face to face with something that wants to eat me.

5 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

We didn’t go with the cheapest provider.  I’m willing to splurge a little for the company with a flawless safety record on activities that involve me being face to face with something that wants to eat me.

Too bad you missed your opportunity to go with this well-funded organization with a flawless safety record. 
Implosion-8a8e.gif

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2