Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

5 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

Don't know the entire backstory, but if there's a one can limit on what they'll take, it's actually pretty cool they let her dump it.  Our trash guy would have pretended not to hear you and blasted on past.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, PvilleStang said:

Don't know the entire backstory, but if there's a one can limit on what they'll take, it's actually pretty cool they let her dump it.  Our trash guy would have pretended not to hear you and blasted on past.

I think those bozos told her it was too heavy*

*beaucoup?

17 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

The YouTube video that describes this whole ordeal is such a nightmare to watch. A collection of truly depressing and worrying "holy shit" moments. Awful. 

maybe the worst thing I’ve ever watched. 

On 1/2/2024 at 2:35 PM, CHIEF said:

A buddy, the Johnson County Farm Bureau agency manager, was behind them a ways, and saw the whole thing. The crash threw everyone in the minivan through the front windshield. 

The family of the kid driving the truck has had the worst five or so years of any family I have known. The dad was always in trouble with the law, and hung himself in the Somervell county jail. The older son, one of CHIEF Jr.'s associates, was so struck with grief that he committed suicide as well. Now the younger son has gone and done this. He is still in critical condition and not out of the weeds yet.

CHIEF

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/crime/teen-faces-multiple-charges-johnson-county-crashed-killed-6-members-family/287-f5fa7ef9-8c9c-4d1d-b78b-6b312fe0fb3e

• Rage+1 2

On 3/29/2024 at 8:30 AM, MontereyMX said:

Discussed this last night. CHIEF Jr. has been keeping up with it. Apparently a dab pen was found in the boy's truck, there isn't evidence that they were high, but blood results showed THC in their system, which means they had smoked within the last 30 days. Both boys are semi-vegetables, have no recollection of the accident, and will probably end up being deemed "not competent to stand trial". It would be a death sentence to throw them in the GP of the prison system. It makes sense to charge them for the satisfaction of the victim's families. I'm not sure where they will end up.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 1