Austin Woman Missing 360/2222 Area

M12BH

14 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

5'5 and 190# didn't walk away from her car.

Looked her up on FB.  Can't tell about her height, but if she hit 1190, she did it after her profile pics were taken.  She looks pretty normal.  Also, this is our neck of the woods.  Hope they find her safe.

It's getting more suspicious/stranger:

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/husband-of-missing-woman-searching-for-clues-after-360-disapperance/1390978803

AUSTIN (KXAN) — The fiancé of a woman who disappeared Monday afternoon north of the Loop 360 bridge is trying to get people who were in the area during that time to speak up about what they saw. 

Andi Davies said his fiancée, Angela Morris, is 47-years-old and that he didn't have any concerns about her health-wise or personally at the time she disappeared. They have been living in Austin together for the past eight years and Davies said this disappearance is "totally out of character" for Morris.

Davies, an amputee, relies on Morris to get around. 

"She is everything, she is the one that does everything and loves me for everything," Davies said. 

Davies explained he and his fiancée were driving southbound Loop 360/Capital of Texas Highway when they had a tire blowout near Lakewood Drive.

They ran into another tire problem at Courtyard Drive at around 2 p.m., just north of the bridge when the "donut" replacement tire they'd installed also blew. 

Davies said they weren't familiar with the area and spent about an hour together in the car trying to call people who could come out and help them.

They found someone who might be able to get them on the road again, but learned they'd need the wheel lock.

Davies believed they'd forgotten the wheel lock on the side of the road where they had replaced the first tire. Morris got out of the car to walk back north in search of it because Davies wasn't physically able to.  

"Angela said, 'let me just go back, it's not that far away for me to get it and bring it back,'" Davies recalled. That was around 1:45 p.m. on Monday, he said. 

Davies said that Morris had mentioned something about wanting to see if she could wash her hands off in an office building on Courtyard because they were dirty from replacing the tire. 

He figured it would take her a few hours to walk up the road and come back, but he grew anxious as the time passed and there was no sign of Morris.

"I'm like [in a] panic because I can't even get out and walk a distance to even go out and look and see wherever she is," Davies said.

The two share a phone and Davies did not take it with her when she walked off. 

"After 4-and-a half hours I was like, 'that's it' and I called 911," Davies said. 

Now he is calling on the public who might have been around the 360 bridge Monday afternoon to share any information that could be helpful to this case. 

"I just want to know if people actually saw her on the side of the freeway," Davies said. 

A friend of his, Paul Ladd, described Davies as "an emotional wreck right now. She's everything to him." 

"They want to know if anyone was walking by or driving by at the time and saw something," Ladd added. 

Police say that Morris is 5-foot-5, 190 pounds, with shoulder length brown hair. She was last seen wearing a peach tank top, peach jeans, and white sandals. 

Anyone with information on her location is asked to call 911 immediately and/or Detective Field at 512-974-8146. You can also submit tips by downloading APD's mobile app, Austin PD, for free on iPhone and Android.

If you asked me to name the most unlikely stretch of road in Austin for kidnapping risk, I think Loop 360 between the Pennybacker Bridge and Lakewood Drive would be pretty high up on the list.

But, I suspect that's what happened.  She probably caught a ride with Henry Lee Lucas, Jr. and was alive just long enough to regret it.

I think she up and left. Didn't have the heart to tell the amputee to his face. Saw an opportunity and took it. 

"She is everything, she is the one that does everything and loves me for everything," Davies said. 

That shit got old after eight years, I bet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deej said:

I think she up and left. Didn't have the heart to tell the amputee to his face. Saw an opportunity and took it. 

That shit got old after eight years, I bet. 

That's pretty crafty.  She was lucky to experience the first blowout but was ALSO smart enough to leave the wheel lock on the side of the road in anticipation of the spare blowing out within a mile?

Come on.