Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

There is no possible way to bring this country together.  When people see the same thing, and reach diametrically opposite conclusions, that is a non-functioning union.  

Odds that our future involves significant bloodshed are climbing a good bit with each passing day.

I'm afraid this may be correct.

1 minute ago, kevwun said:

I hope you're right, Ghost.

He's not.

The one thing we know about the new GOP -- the one, unchanging truth -- is that they'll fall in line. They'll hem and haw.  Some may even be mad about it.  But they'll do as they're told, because they're spineless, craven, slugs who have sold their souls for momentary power.

Just now, yoladu said:

George Brett ever play left field?

I could be wrong, but that doesn't seem right.. 3rd base, of course.. 1st base now and then ,ok.. left field?

I would bet they looked that up on the internet to add credence to his story.

Edited by kevwun

Just now, hayden_horn said:

by the way "falling out of the bus onto the lawn" and "trying to piece things together" is pretty damning, imo. not that it happened, because he should have owned it. "yeah, it was a hell of a party, and yeah, i stumbled out of the bus. we were college kids partying, no big deal"

Stop being normal!

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

"False in one thing, False in all."

So we shouldn't believe shit that Captain Vietnam has to say. Thanks for clearing that up Dick

The more telling thing about that exchange is that "Judge" Kavanaugh had no fucking clue how the phrase translated to English.