Is Art Acevedo going into politics? He's sorta getting involved in education.

atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Jeff Ward and Dale Dudley are excited about the prospect. 

i never understood why local media cozied up to this piece of shit. i mean, i guess, i get it, it got ward out of fighting a dwi, but aside from that...what's in it for them? it's his fucking MO. go into a market, get cozy with media, and ghost your ass when he goes elsewhere. local media, like everything else for the guy, is a fucking commodity.

26 minutes ago, Saint Austin said:

I remember him being unpopular when running Austin PD, but can someone give me the Cliff's Notes why?

where shall we start? do you live here?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

After that raid in Houston and the corruption it exposed, he shouldn't be working anywhere above mop boy at club fed.

hiring him to root out corruption lol

I'm still amazed that he was hired in Miami.

Put aside everything else that was so wrong about that raid and the mentality that existed under/around/with Art.

That shit costs cities millions in lawsuits, and lots of negative publicity for city management and police departments.  

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 9:13 AM, ChickenNuggets said:

His wife follows him to each new city and gets a cozy government job in IT too. 

That is fairly common for high positions in local governments. For example, if a school district hires a new head football coach, the district will find a teaching or secretary job for the wife. Same for City Managers, or Superintendents, etc. Its a package deal.

55 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

That is fairly common for high positions in local governments. For example, if a school district hires a new head football coach, the district will find a teaching or secretary job for the wife. Same for City Managers, or Superintendents, etc. Its a package deal.

Not a lowly teaching job. But CIO positions. 

• Rage+1 1

I once saw Acevedo at Amaya's Taco Village eating lunch.  He ordered a three taco plate and left ONE AND HALF TACOS ON HIS PLATE UNEATEN.  Didnt even box them up as leftovers.

Ever since then I knew that he was an evil person, on par with Ted Bundy, Bob Stoops, and that cunt that doesn't put her shopping cart away at HEB.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

23 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Just because it’s common doesn’t mean it’s not slimy as shit.

Because it is.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 10/12/2021 at 5:38 PM, hayden_horn said:

i never understood why local media cozied up to this piece of shit. i mean, i guess, i get it, it got ward out of fighting a dwi, but aside from that...what's in it for them? it's his fucking MO. go into a market, get cozy with media, and ghost your ass when he goes elsewhere. local media, like everything else for the guy, is a fucking commodity.

where shall we start? do you live here?

I went to a party out in Lakeway with my old gf.  It was at the house of some bigwig for Whole Foods (#3 in charge iirc, pre Amazon) and lots of ATX who’s who types milling about.  Who is there being approached and ass-kissed more than anyone else at the party?  Yep, good,ole Art.  They all hung on every one of his insincere, fake moments of eye contact and shallow handshakes.  Loser fake ATX celebrities treating him not only as one of their own, but as the “King” of the scene.

I couldn’t shower long enough after that shindig.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Who is Acevedo's agent? NBC News thought it necessary to interview him on national television yesterday evening. 

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/former-miami-police-chief-art-acevedo-speaks-out-after-firing/2580168/

He's an advocate for policrereformguncontrolvaccinemandates...............he's a HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERO!!!!!!!!!

On 9/16/2021 at 4:20 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Art reminds me of fitlump - they are both making a lot more money than they were 5-10 years ago, they convinced a bunch of people that they know act they are doing, and it feels

On 9/16/2021 at 4:20 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Art reminds me of fitlump - they are both making a lot more money than they were 5-10 years ago, they convinced a bunch of people that they know act they are doing, and it feels like both are just competent enough in these jobs to keep them, but just barely.

Didn't age too well...

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

This motherfucker.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Lawyers-say-they-can-t-find-ex-HPD-chief-Art-16689341.php

Lawyers say they can’t find ex-HPD chief Art Acevedo ahead of trial in sergeant’s death

Book him for a TV interview.  He'll surely be there.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

On 12/2/2022 at 9:26 AM, Chewbacca said:

Why couldn't you guys keep this cunt down in Texas?  Now he's up here!  I'm sure he'll get right on the police reforms that need to happen in the Aurora PD...

wait wait... fucking ART ACEVEDO is the Aurora Chief of Police?!

soprano-get-the-fuck-outta-here.gif