Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

24 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

This looks literally exactly like him. You’ve just never seen him smile before

It literally looks kinda like him if you ignore that the guy in the picture has a nose that goes down past his upper lip and that Meyer's is the exact opposite and that the guy posting the pic has always been full of shit.  

It literally looks like an orange tie if your TV color is off and you don't know what the color orange, or FFS burnt orange, looks like. 

It literally is exactly what you want it to be whether it is or not because:

1 hour ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

This doesn't even look like Meyer. Y'all are STARVING.

Literally.  So starving that they'll believe a JAG on the internets despite absolutely ZERO corroboration from any other source.  Texags is jealous of the prognostication in this thread.

And some wonder how Fat Ketch, FCB, et al. make a living.  Fleecing the rubes has always been a moneymaker for those who do it.

19 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

It literally looks kinda like him if you ignore that the guy in the picture has a nose that goes down past his upper lip and that Meyer's is the exact opposite and that the guy posting the pic has always been full of shit.  

It literally looks like an orange tie if your TV color is off and you don't know what the color orange, or FFS burnt orange, looks like. 

It literally is exactly what you want it to be whether it is or not because:

Literally.  So starving that they'll believe a JAG on the internets despite absolutely ZERO corroboration from any other source.  Texags is jealous of the prognostication in this thread.

And some wonder how Fat Ketch, FCB, et al. make a living.  Fleecing the rubes has always been a moneymaker for those who do it.

Yea, laughing doesn’t change facial anatomy at all and definitely doesn’t elevate the upper lip in the slightest. It’s ok to be visually challenged. We’re not all blessed.

edit: for the record I don’t think the picture holds any significance and is likely random. But it’s Meyer.

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

The fundamental economics of college athletics is the problem. Every school and their fan bases want to be a "winner." Yet at the end of the season the aggregate winning percentage will be .500. There simply aren't enough good coaches to go around, and schools are desperate because they need that football revenue. Go ahead and put your foot down and refuse to guarantee your contracts.....and then watch the coach you want to hire sign with another school that will. 

If you have $200 million in debt tied to your stadium expansion, you're gonna pay what it takes to pack the stands. And if your first hire fails, the desperation increases and so do the poor decisions. Fuck up your hires enough times and you  reach aggy levels of desperation, resulting in $75 mil guaranteed for a hobbit cuck.. 

Yeah, that is true.

The funny/oddball/absurd thing about is that while winning coaches are scarce, ascertaining in advance which ones will be winners and which will be losers is near impossible, which would seem to mitigate the bargaining power of a scarce resource.  The actual scarcity of winning coaches is prospectively unknowable.  Even "proven quantities" can fail in different environments.

But I guess the money that universities have to "play with" in hiring/contracting coaches is the real difference maker.  They are willing to compromise the essential purpose of the contract (removing winning as a term of performance) because there's so much potential earning involved.

Edited by TwiceHorn

40 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea, laughing doesn’t change facial anatomy at all and definitely doesn’t elevate the upper lip in the slightest. It’s ok to be visually challenged. We’re not all blessed.

edit: for the record I don’t think the picture holds any significance and is likely random. But it’s Meyer.

that pic was a tease i was sent 3 pics in total with the other 2 showing him at the table with :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

i was going to trickle them in throughout the weekend 

but since most of the yt posters here want to act like fuccboi glizzy succers i will sell them to chip brown for $$$ instead of leaking them here 

Edited by hornfromdallas
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 8

3 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

that pic was a tease i was sent 3 pics in total with the other 2 showing him at the table with :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

but since most of the yt posters here want to act like fuccboi glizzy succers i will sell them to chip brown for $$$ instead of leaking them here 

Sounds good, you’ll make some skrilla and we’ll still see them regardless 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

are you afraid of the dark nicksplat GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

Shoot your shot. Cement your surly legacy. If you’re right, it will be news before you know it anyway. If you’re wrong, it at least will be entertaining watching the board jizz all over themselves for the weekend. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

45 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

With the money you make can you pitch in to the banner or the buyout?

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas