Official "Fuck this stupid ass-commercial" thread

Prepuce of Doom

40 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

has it been mentioned about the commercial with the big lady who says something like "who knew a tiny little prick could do so much?"  I mean seriously 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I'm not combing back through this thread, but everyone involved in the jardian commercial needs to pay for it, even the delivery guy who doesn't dance or sing

JARDIANCE IS REALLY SWELL!

THE LITTLE PILL WITH A BIG STORY TO TELL!

Like WHO THE FUCK wrote that???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the at&t commercials were already annoying and terrible, but now that lilly has run the gamut of showing off her body for clicks amd atte ruin, then getting fat and hiding her body behind behind counters and shit in every ad, then trying to shame people for noticing that she got fat and made the decision to hide her body, only to lose the weight, get some work done on her face, and now once again feature her full body in every ad makes me hate the ads that much more. she wanted the attention when she was hot, then she tried to shake people for giving her attention, and now she’s asking for the attention again. fuck off lilly.

oh yeah, tourney time coming up, which means we’ll be seeing lilly (assuming she’s not fat and hiding behind stuff again) about 15-20x a day again. can’t wait.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

the at&t commercials were already annoying and terrible, but now that lilly has run the gamut of showing off her body for clicks amd atte ruin, then getting fat and hiding her body behind behind counters and shit in every ad, then trying to shame people for noticing that she got fat and made the decision to hide her body, only to lose the weight, get some work done on her face, and now once again feature her full body in every ad makes me hate the ads that much more. she wanted the attention when she was hot, then she tried to shake people for giving her attention, and now she’s asking for the attention again. fuck off lilly.
oh yeah, tourney time coming up, which means we’ll be seeing lilly (assuming she’s not fat and hiding behind stuff again) about 15-20x a day again. can’t wait.

I understand your sentiments but no one deserves online and in-person creeps, including but not limited to full-on pervs, and implicit and explicit threats of violence and rape.

This is what women have to deal with. Know two women that received these types of threats, for having the temerity to express their opinions online as subject-matter experts in technology and football.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

I understand your sentiments but no one deserves online and in-person creeps, including but not limited to full-on pervs, and implicit and explicit threats of violence and rape.

This is what women have to deal with. Know two women that received these types of threats, for having the temerity to express their opinions online as subject-matter experts in technology and football.

i didn’t hear anything about that, just saw interviews with MV about how people were noticing that she has gained weight and was suddenly hiding her body in commercials and how eased up it was to have people focusing on her body like that. this, of course, after spending the previous 3-4 years milking that same body for all the attention toon she could get. 

but yes, i’m totally in agreement- people being creeps and talking about violence and rape towards some lady on their tv is completely asinine and totally sad. i do not envy that aspect of being a woman.

Edited by shadow_operative

also just to nip this in the bud, in case anyone here isn’t familiar with Milana Vayntrub (aka Lilly), before becoming the at&t sopkeslady she did some online streaming/youtube stuff involving gaming, as well as having several acting roles, all while really playing up the whole hot/approachable/nerdy/gamer chick thing. my only point being that she welcomed and actually sought attention towards her body, but then tried to shame people for talking about her body when she got fat and insecure about it. 

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 1

The Disney cruise commercial where the dude looks at the ship in a bottle, and then has I guess an acid flashblack to his family vacation is on my TV nearly break.  Please stop Disney, or film something new, this has been going on for way too long.  

JARDIANCE IS REALLY SWELL!
THE LITTLE PILL WITH A BIG STORY TO TELL!

Like WHO THE FUCK wrote that???

They have a new one, same annoying song and dance routine but with new slightly less repulsive main lady. I guess the original got the gangrene crotch rot in the fine print.
  • Haha 1

On 2/11/2024 at 5:16 AM, Longhornstampede said:

They need to change that last line to

THE LITTLE PILL WITH A BIG FUPA AS WELL! 

Jardiance is really swell

THIS JINGLE'S PLAYED ON A LOOP NON-STOP IN HELL!

• Haha 1

On 2/6/2024 at 7:48 PM, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I'm not combing back through this thread, but everyone involved in the jardian commercial needs to pay for it, even the delivery guy who doesn't dance or sing

B1YOqT.gif

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

I just saw a Dr. Pepper commercial featuring a bond between a teenage dirtbag skateboarder and a middle aged Asian nerd on a scooter and found it to be amusing, clever, and well-done. 

I'm sure I will hate it in a month or a year, but objectively speaking after just one view, it was pretty solid. 

10 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

coke spice ad can fuck itself. it exudes the lazy, derivative, tired advertising trope of, “a bunch of goofy-ass looking people doing/saying nonsensical garbage.” it’s so lazy.

What is coke spice?

13 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Holy shit that ad looks like something you'd see during Saturday morning cartoons in 1993. 

Very accurate. Expected Sonic the Hedgehog to make an appearance.

48 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I tried it. Tastes like rancid nyquil. I don't recommend it.

Rancid Nyquil has some band name potential to it.  Or perhaps album name potential.

I like the turn of the phrase.  I may have to add that to my repertoire.