The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

19 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

What does this even mean?

It means he didn't understand the rules.  I have student loans that won't be forgiven because I make too much fucking money.  As do the people he's trying to claim are getting special help.  The "elites" aren't getting a bailout.  That already happened with the PPP loans.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

It means he didn't understand the rules.  I have student loans that won't be forgiven because I make too much fucking money.  As do the people he's trying to claim are getting special help.  The "elites" aren't getting a bailout.  That already happened with the PPP loans.

and pretty much every stimulus to date, if anyone is keeping score

Point me to the place where anyone here is claiming that Trump supporters won't resort to violence.  I must have that poster on ignore, because I see a pretty universal theme running here that not only acknowledges that possibility, but that agrees that it's already fucking happened.  So wtf are you talking about man?

24 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I'm talking about rats backed into a corner.  

Do you think you're being clever with this schtick? Serious question.

This board is nothing but people on the ledge predicting violence by Trump's fans, the erosion of democracy, and the instillation of a Christo-fascist theocracy. So, you're either: (1) ignoring what people post and making assumptions based on your own preconceived notion of the leanings here; (2) Reading the posts on this board and lack the cognitive ability to understand what it is you're reading; or (3) a classic internet troll using the same playbook all internet trolls have used since the 1990s.

I don't particularly care what the malfunction is, but you should probably get your shit together and stop acting like such a fucking regard if you want to stick around. Until then, we'll keep negging you and you'll eventually either slink off to another board, or show up here yet again with a new username and your same unoriginal wit. 

Good luck.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Do you think you're being clever with this schtick? Serious question.

This board is nothing but people on the ledge predicting violence by Trump's fans, the erosion of democracy, and the instillation of a Christo-fascist theocracy. So, you're either: (1) ignoring what people post and making assumptions based on your own preconceived notion of the leanings here; (2) Reading the posts on this board and lack the cognitive ability to understand what it is you're reading; or (3) a classic internet troll using the same playbook all internet trolls have used since the 1990s.

I don't particularly care what the malfunction is, but you should probably get your shit together and stop acting like such a fucking regard if you want to stick around. Until then, we'll keep negging you and you'll eventually either slink off to another board, or show up here yet again with a new username and your same unoriginal wit. 

Good luck.

Fucking Regard?  You come up with that all yourself, all-star?  Just come out and say the word "Retarded"  Don't hide behind word-play you fucking Cunt.  It's different now.  They upticked the threat level.  Phone numbers are now being disclosed.  It's beyond you high-fiving your partner over neg-repping people on the internet.  Shit got weird today.  And I somehow got sucked into it.  The misdemeanors I committed probably didn't help ;)  

• Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Fucking Regard?  You come up with that all yourself, all-star?  Just come out and say the word "Retarded"  Don't hide behind word-play you fucking Cunt.  It's different now.  They upticked the threat level.  Phone numbers are now being disclosed.  It's beyond you high-fiving your partner over neg-repping people on the internet.  Shit got weird today.  And I somehow got sucked into it.  The misdemeanors I committed probably didn't help ;)  

What in the holy hell are you babbling about?

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

What in the holy hell are you babbling about?

The Aristocrats!  

beauvine, love you brother.  But you're gonna hurt your jerk-off hand you keep neg repping me like this.  And here I thought we were gonna joint-teach a class this semester in Trump Business Ethics ;)  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Fuck You 2

19 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

So you're like the leftist TTom?

Not as much fun as the original, not gonna lie.

Trumps hand picked stooges are so far down in the polls that they’re celebrating being down by 5 points in a right wing poll from a left leaning state. 

Good luck getting Michigan to go red after that one governor messed up part of the states drinking water.

Edited by Voldemort86

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, he dumped a gal who was dying of cancer. Any bitch dumb enough to hook up with Newt knows you gotta work to stay on his good side.

Eh, not quite true.  They divorced ~ 1980, while she was fighting cancer, but she lived until 2013.

In case anyone thinks I'm white knighting for Newt Gingrich, I'm not -- he is a complete shitbag, even if only half of his wiki page is true:

Newt GrinchDick

17 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:
Good luck getting Michigan to go red after that one governor messed up part of the states drinking water.

16 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Republicans are still in denial about that, but kind of hard for people to forget.

It’s actually pretty easy for Michigan voters to forget pretty much anything, after drinking lead for all those years.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

FbLx08jUYAYXsCz?format=jpg&name=medium

Pretty much every dumabass I’ve seen pushing white replacements theory, or that globalists are depressing birth rates of white people,  none of these mother fuckers have more than a couple of kids.  A few do, but quite a few don’t even have kids, especially the incels. hell, my batshit Qanon MAGA in-law has pushed it and she has no kids (and it’s not because of medical reasons).

Edited by atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Pretty much every dumabass I’ve seen pushing white replacements theory, or that globalists are depressing birth rates of white people,  none of these mother fuckers have more than a couple of kids.  A few do, but quite a few don’t even have kids, especially the incels. hell, my batshit Qanon MAGA in-law has pushed it and she has no kids (and it’s not because of medical reasons).

Resentment is an easy sell to the insecure 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Resentment is an easy sell to the insecure 

Especially when they have good reason to be insecure. They’re fucking pathetic losers, across the board, and I’m done with any notion of treating them with pity or kid gloves. They’ve decided to seek refuge in white supremacy and xenophobia, so fuck them all the way to Hell, and then fuck them for another 10,000 miles just to be sure. Act like a piece of shit, get treated like a piece of shit.
  • Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

is Fox News still pumping the white replacement lies ?

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Especially when they have good reason to be insecure. They’re fucking pathetic losers, across the board, and I’m done with any notion of treating them with pity or kid gloves. They’ve decided to seek refuge in white supremacy and xenophobia, so fuck them all the way to Hell, and then fuck them for another 10,000 miles just to be sure. Act like a piece of shit, get treated like a piece of shit.

They shit on civilization, they’ve no claim to civility.

The birth decline is even more staggering in most of Europe, yet they aren't taking the draconian measures we are in the U.S.  There are serious implications, but also some plusses.  However, none of them involves the return of the White Race to historical glory.  

Why do these people never shut the fuck up about their European heritage but shit on anything remotely progressive, or even fact-based that Europe does?  

I've never thought, "Man this population decline is gonna effect everything from our labor pool to military recruiting to the economy...oh thank god, here comes millions of obese, homicidal, moronic incels to breed the country back into viability.  And oh yeah, they have matching shirts."  

• Like 1