The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

The birth decline is even more staggering in most of Europe, yet they aren't taking the draconian measures we are in the U.S.  There are serious implications, but also some plusses.  However, none of them involves the return of the White Race to historical glory.  

Why do these people never shut the fuck up about their European heritage but shit on anything remotely progressive, or even fact-based that Europe does?  

I've never thought, "Man this population decline is gonna effect everything from our labor pool to military recruiting to the economy...oh thank god, here comes millions of obese, homicidal, moronic incels to breed the country back into viability.  And oh yeah, they have matching shirts."  

Why are repubs bitching about low birth rates again?  Boomers and millennials are huge generations. If anything we need less people in this country with the housing shortage going on.

14 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Why are repubs bitching about low birth rates again?  Boomers and millennials are huge generations. If anything we need less people in this country with the housing shortage going on.

Good luck growing GDP with a declining popu

• Hook 'Em 1

48K active cases in Harris County. Not 160K. This dude is just full of shit.

Hey Ed….

The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy.

An honest witness does not deceive, but a false witness pours out lies.

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

You oughta know those, Ed. They’re from a book that you claim to follow. If so….well, your lineage is quite apparent. Tell your father “hi” for us.
  • Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Red Five said:

But they tried. Oh, did they try. "Well, here he is riding a bike. Is that a scandal?".

Riding a bike, while wearing a tan suit and eating dijon mustard.  The man truly had no morals or decency.  It's amazing that we survived his reign of terror.

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Riding a bike, while wearing a tan suit and eating dijon mustard.  The man truly had no morals or decency.  It's amazing that we survived his reign of terror.

I hate to admit this….but I’m not as sophisticated as some around here. I’ve never had Dijon mustard 

Tonight Show Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

On 8/26/2022 at 3:39 PM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

It means he didn't understand the rules.  I have student loans that won't be forgiven because I make too much fucking money.  As do the people he's trying to claim are getting special help.  The "elites" aren't getting a bailout.  That already happened with the PPP loans.

I wonder what percentage of the loans are largely uncollectable anyway because the borrower will never make enough money to pay it back or be forced to live a ruined life to do so.

The taxpayers are already guaranteeing these loans, so the banks don't really take a risk. The banks get to unload bad loans on the government. As you say, people who earn good money can repay the loans and save their credit ratings. 

As I've written before, I understand the resentment of those who have paid their loans. They did bear a burden that should never have been placed on them. A thing to consider,however, is they're likely not looking at someone like themselves who had the means to pay and just chose not to. They're looking at drowning people.

The student loan racket run by the banks, approved by Congress, and exploited by universities is a national shame.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 8/28/2022 at 12:42 AM, Upgrayedd said:

Good luck growing GDP with a declining popu

Is GDP the highest value in making decisions? I believe Greta Thunberg labeled the goal of an ever increasing economy is a dangerous fantasy whose consequences are nigh. It's a powerful argument.

We need to change our midsets and cultures to avert looming disaster. We won't. Sadly, that's human nature. We wait for the crisis. We don't always emerge on the other side.

If I can get a raise of a few hundred dollars a month, I can get that big pickup truck to drive to work and occasionally tow something! The epitaph of a wreckless, selfish time whose population will be rightfully despised by their descendants. 

But I'll die in comfort before the bill comes due.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

That's about to change.

Tucson native, Texas Longhorns star launches mustard brand — and the name  is simply delicious | High Schools | tucson.com

I love Dijon mustard.  I love Bijan Robinson.  But I don’t think I want a touchdown in my mouth.  What the hell else did they workshop to arrive at that slogan?  
“you’ll love the taste of our seed on your tongue”.   We’re still talking about mustard seeds, right?   Right?  

he’s gonna have a helluva year though.  

16 hours ago, Pancho said:

Fucking guy…

I'll defer to Stick Men With Ray Guns from my younger days. I wasn't a punk, but I loved some of this raw stuff and black humor.

Wives with no minds, and men with no brains
They sponge from the Lord, again and again

Look out! Christian Rat Attack!

They say God created the Earth and the sea

But if He's all powerful, why's He charging me?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Funny how the "scandals" over the past 50 years have ALL been Republicans.  Obama?  Lol, nothing.  Clinton?  Blowjobs!  Carter?  Anything?

Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1 and 2, and of course dotard.  I mean, my god.

Well yea. Reagan and Bush should have gotten treason charges. The entire party has been about consolidating power and taking over since the days of Nixon.

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Funny how the "scandals" over the past 50 years have ALL been Republicans.  Obama?  Lol, nothing.  Clinton?  Blowjobs!  Carter?  Anything?

Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1 and 2, and of course dotard.  I mean, my god.

And they love that presidential pardon. Ford pardoned Nixon, George HW Bush pardoned the Iran Contra gang including Weinstein and Poindexter on Christmas weekend right before he was to leave office. The prosecutor was about to prosecute them and was outraged.

I have only heard the issue of self-pardoning arise during GOP presidencies starting with Nixon.

BTW Oliver North was convicted but the conviction was overturned because of the overlap in his testimony before Congress and the evidence in his trial: the kind of legal technicality that outrages conservatives.

I'd almost respect the boldness of the Hugo Boss company releasing a line of MAGA/Proud Bois/Oathkeepers attire.  

But I also think of Adrien Cronhauer in "GMV" when he invites the fashion expert on, "Why all this camouflage?  If you're going to fight, CLASH!  Wear bright read hats and shirts with big flags!"  

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I'd almost respect the boldness of the Hugo Boss company releasing a line of MAGA/Proud Bois/Oathkeepers attire.  

But I also think of Adrien Cronhauer in "GMV" when he invites the fashion expert on, "Why all this camouflage?  If you're going to fight, CLASH!  Wear bright read hats and shirts with big flags!"  

The best the Magats can do is maybe a line of Sedition Wear from Dickies.

56 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Dickies is too "urban", if you know what I mean (wink, wink). I'd say Carhart, but they went and got woke. Feels like there's a real opportunity here...

Carhart went woke??!?!!!??

The left will stop at nothing!

/maga