The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

On 8/12/2022 at 10:39 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump going to jail doesn't interest me if 48% of the public thinks he's being politically persecuted. That's the end of America.

Its more important that if Trump took nuclear secrets out of the WH that we get the GOP to admit it ASAP.

Disagree.    He is the Fountainhead of toxic shit flowing into the body politic.   Keeping him isolated and reduced to one Hannity collect call a week - where he will bitch about his cell and meals, would be fine.   His army of stupids will move on.  No one figure can command obedience like he does.   They ignore his changing and contradictory blatherings.   But his wanna be successors with different stupid spins will defend their latest stupidity over a different stupidity.    They will turn on each other with the Alpha-Asshole out of the picture, and we can watch glorious Hawley/Cruz battles. 

• Hook 'Em 2

44 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Of course

Well, see, fella, the problem here is that you late your naked political ambition and stupid christofascist ideology override all notions of humanity and common sense.

So, you'll understand when I tell you that the only fair and just outcome here is that you watch your own wife or daughter die from the exact predictable consequences of your actions that you talk about in this video.  Women WILL DIE because of what you did -- maybe if it's someone close to you, you'll begin to understand how evil and cruel you are and have always been.

But I doubt it.  You'll just blame the evil libs, and double down on your cruelty.

• Hook 'Em 2

Florida Seventh Congressional District Primary Election Results

‹ See all Florida state results

Anthony Sabatini, a state lawmaker who has attacked Florida House leaders for not being sufficiently conservative and has continued to sow doubt over the 2020 presidential election, is one of eight candidates competing for the Republican nomination in a seat the party is expected to win in the fall.

• Give this article

Republican Primary

Updated just now
73% REPORTED 

Candidate Votes Pct.  
Cory Mills
21,422 +41.2%41.2%

Anthony Sabatini
11,646 +22.4%22.4

Brady Duke
6,902 +13.3%13.3

Total reported

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Republican Florida State Rep. Anthony Sabatini called for the state to arrest FBI agents conducting law enforcement outside Florida’s purview and to sever ties with the Department of Justice Monday.

“It’s time for us in the Florida Legislature to call an emergency legislative session & amend our laws regarding federal agencies,” Sabatini wrote in the wake of the FBI raid of Donald Trump’s Florida residence, Mar-a-Lago. “Sever all ties with DOJ immediately … Any FBI agent conducting law enforcement functions outside the purview of our State should be arrested upon sight.”

Guess that message didn't resonate with voters.  He also had MTG at one of his recent rallies.

• Haha 1

Guys dont fall for the Alex Stein troll videos. Same guy who follows AOC around on video calling her a big booty Latina to her face with no other men around and went to a Texas protest about abortion and was grabbing and knocking over womens and an elderly man’s signs. He’s just a dipshit troll who went viral again for calling out Barstool taking this exact video down.

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/07/04/does-hungary-offer-a-glimpse-of-our-authoritarian-future

Long but good article about the American Fascist Party (nee GOP) and how they idolize Orban.

Trump may run in 2024, and he may win, fairly or unfairly. What worried me most, sitting in the belly of the Whale, was not the person of Donald Trump but a Republican Party that resembled Orbán’s party, Fidesz, more by the month—increasingly comfortable with naked power grabs, with treating all political opposition as fundamentally illegitimate, with assuming that any checks on its dominance were mere inconveniences to be bypassed by any quasi-legalistic means. “There are many things that the Americans here want to learn from the Hungarians,” Balázs Orbán had told me. “We’re going to keep our heritage for ourselves, our Christian heritage, our ethnic heritage . . . that’s what I think they want to say but they can’t say, and so they point to someone who can say it. If they want us to play that role, we are fine with that.”

• Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Wow, anyone know anymore about this?

There is nothing "WOW" about this at all.  She and her husband are known grifters and there is a legitimate non-zero chance she's a Chinese spy/collaborator/pieceofshit/enemyofthestate.  This has been known for quite a while.

• Hook 'Em 3

18 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Check out this MAGA christian nationalist Trump supporter :

not safe for work at all.

She's mentally ill.  She should be under some kind of care.  We've all seen that Yellowstone "bears/dumb tourists" meme; there's a similar overlap between GQP and people with real mental issues. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

throw in that false prophet Olsteen getting his $4M PPP loan forgiven as well.

You must understand that times are tough and Joel just needed a little spare change to see him through. I am sure it all went to his staff and he didn’t waste any of it.

/LOLHewastedmostofit

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/23/2022 at 7:35 AM, Bozo_Casanova said:

Holy shit at :37 he said he was going to cum on the woketards faces and backs?! That’s some suburban school board meeting. 

I thought it was satire.  It was satire right? right?  I am going to go look at the flowers.

Edited by Nivek

On 8/22/2022 at 10:24 PM, Pancho said:

If you go thru this entire thread, I’m sure you’ll eventually see some people you may know:

flounder-animal-house-dean-vernon-wormer

On 8/23/2022 at 8:31 AM, bluto said:

Stop giving that fucking idiot any play. Read up on Alex stein, he actually partners with info wars. 

Alex Stein is a weird, conspiracy theorist, troll/provacateur from Highland Park. Don't give him what he wants.

36 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Didn’t the Lakers also get a PPP loan?  And it’s only the Fed student loans that are being forgiven, am I right?  So both the student and PPP loans fall under the Fed umbrella?  

They applied for and we’re approved for a little under 5 million. They returned it not long thereafter. I am sure it was returned more because of the optics of taking it versus the team statement of wanting to make sure smaller companies had access to money that had quickly run out.

• Like 1