Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Those names...Branden, Cameron, Colton, Dakota, Connor, Conor, Dylan, Devin, Forest, Garret, Jared, Kieran, Winston

Fuck, with names like that, it's no wonder those incels are wanting to commit violence.

no todd or kyle or tucker?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Dumbasses:

Police found at least one smoke grenade in the truck, Coeur d'Alene Police Chief Lee White said, and paperwork that appeared to show a master plan to riot both at the Pride event and along the main commercial strip of downtown Coeur d'Alene.

And this is even more dumbass:

The group's manifesto calls for the formation of a white ethnostate in the United States,

They fucking spend their money on plane tickets or gas or whatever to get to Idaho, rent their Uhaul and now bail and defense money.

Those dudes could have worked shitty jobs, saved money, and bought a few hundred acres in Kansas or Nebraska or the Dakotas and formed their little "ethnostate" that would consist of a few dozen white guys.  That should make them happy as fuck, to only be surrounded by white guys.

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Dumbasses:

They fucking spend their money on plane tickets or gas or whatever to get to Idaho, rent their Uhaul and now bail and defense money.

Those dudes could have worked shitty jobs, saved money, and bought a few hundred acres in Kansas or Nebraska or the Dakotas and formed their little "ethnostate" that would consist of a few dozen white guys.  That should make them happy as fuck, to only be surrounded by white guys.

Idaho is a popular gathering area for those hateful fucks.  The Kansas idea sounds great on paper but you can't fuck with minorities if there aren't any around?

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Dumbasses:

The thing is that they don't actually want to just create their own whites-only enclave. They want to LIVE in a whites-only enclave, but they want to oppress minorities, and to do that they need political power outside their enclave.

2 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Took this picture about a month ago in Haslet to laugh about with my brother. No doubt some of these characters 

20220514_101316.jpg

Brisket's Political Hint #1: if your "political movement" has a merchandising plan that supports roadside stands and actual physical stores selling branded stuff.....it's not a political movement, it's a scam/cult/grift.  Any of y'all remember the roadside stands selling a shitload of Jimmy Carter/Ronald Reagan branded shit?  No?  Yeah, there's a reason for that.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I wonder if this is the entire Patriot Front group or not. I could easily see it being much larger than 31 members but the others declined to drive to Idaho.

They didn't decline to drive, they were all-in.  It's just that 1/3 of them ended up in Iowa, and another 1/3 ended up in Ohio.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Idaho is a popular gathering area for those hateful fucks.  The Kansas idea sounds great on paper but you can't fuck with minorities if there aren't any around?

53 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

The thing is that they don't actually want to just create their own whites-only enclave. They want to LIVE in a whites-only enclave, but they want to oppress minorities, and to do that they need political power outside their enclave.

True, but I don't think they could afford to buy land in places like Idaho.  These guys don't seem to have steady jobs if they have the time to make their way to Idaho and hang out together in the back of a U-Haul.  Wait, maybe they are real estate agents, so they might have the free time (but they wouldn't be very good real estate agents).

Plus they are just dumb as fuck to fly/travel halfway across the country to fuck with some group they hate and knowingly run the risk of being arrested and named and shamed.  That's such a useless waste of time for no payoff.  Shit, the January 6th dumbfucks actually thought they could affect the outcome of the election somehow, but these guys weren't going to change the outcome of anything.

But hear me out: Maybe their fetish is to hang out with a few dozen similarly-attired guys in the back of a U-Haul truck, and the white supremacy bullshit is their cover.

James Franco GIF

• Haha 2

On 6/11/2022 at 9:03 PM, Beau Vine said:

Is it wrong that I kind of wish one or two hard core assholes had pulled pistols and fired? They would have had to hose the suspects out of the back of that truck.

It's not wrong, actually. These are enemies of the republic. They wanted to go bully the non-heterosexuals. I'd have little sympathy if the bullies with badges had at them. Fuck them.

20 hours ago, VivaNaranja said:

spacer.png

Dumbfucks insist they are plants because:

The police didn't take their masks off

They are too fit

https://www.reddit.com/r/walkaway/comments/vajh40/the_patriot_front/

I don't know about the masks, but I'd guess that spending a couple of hours in an unventilated U-Haul with 30 other dudes is a pretty good way to sweat off some water weight.

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Is it wrong that I kind of wish one or two hard core assholes had pulled pistols and fired? They would have had to hose the suspects out of the back of that truck.

It's not wrong, actually. These are enemies of the republic. They wanted to go bully the non-heterosexuals. I'd have little sympathy if the bullies with badges had at them. Fuck them.

Every time one of these bands of terrorists faces any consequences - and the FOX news crowd bitches about it -- I think to myself "now.....imagine this bunch had been a group of radicalized muslims, doing the exact same thing," and I know for an indisputable fact that not only would the FOX crowd be cheering about it, they'd be pissed that they were taken alive.

Here's the difference between the FOX crowd and actual patriots: actual patriots would want ALL terrorists taken down.  The FOX crowd has more in common with Al Qaeda sympathizers than they do with actual Americans who love this country and want it to continue.

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I don't know about the masks, but I'd guess that spending a couple of hours in an unventilated U-Haul with 30 other dudes is a pretty good way to sweat off some water weight.

The informants shoulda just brought in a bunch of Taco Bell for their pre-departure lunch....the mission would have self-sabotaged within 15 minutes of the truck door closing.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again—radical racist republicans are plotting something big.

What kind of straight man do you have to be to have hunting down gay people prioritized over spending time with the woman in your life? A gay one?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2