Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Can we all just appreciate that these groups are starting to turn against the cops in a big way.  Threatening the cops, doxxing them, all these little things  to endear themselves with law enforcement.  
Bold Strategy Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

What color slacks are they wearing these days?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From texaggy:

The irony here. She's saying 3 Percenters, Proud Boys, Patriot Front, et al, will become the right's version of Hitler's Brown Shirts, aka SA, aka Sturmabteilung. If you know history, this is hilarious. Hitler created the Brown Shirts as his paramilitary wing because the Nazis needed protection. Their rallies were subject to invasion and violence by Germany's communist party (KPD) and their paramilitary wing, the Roterfrontkampferbund or the Red Front. The literal great-grandchildren of the Red Front today are Antifa. 

I don't know anything about Patriot Front, but if they were bringing shields to a Pride event, I'm guessing it was to ward off attacks by other groups, especially antifa. So Tannehill is accusing Patriot Front et al. of being Brown Shirts while ignoring the reason these people need protection at rallies, i.e. the liberal paramilitary wing known as antifa.

Is…is he defending Nazis?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 2

25 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

From texaggy:

The irony here. She's saying 3 Percenters, Proud Boys, Patriot Front, et al, will become the right's version of Hitler's Brown Shirts, aka SA, aka Sturmabteilung. If you know history, this is hilarious. Hitler created the Brown Shirts as his paramilitary wing because the Nazis needed protection. Their rallies were subject to invasion and violence by Germany's communist party (KPD) and their paramilitary wing, the Roterfrontkampferbund or the Red Front. The literal great-grandchildren of the Red Front today are Antifa. 

I don't know anything about Patriot Front, but if they were bringing shields to a Pride event, I'm guessing it was to ward off attacks by other groups, especially antifa. So Tannehill is accusing Patriot Front et al. of being Brown Shirts while ignoring the reason these people need protection at rallies, i.e. the liberal paramilitary wing known as antifa.

I mean their fake military boys, literally, wear brown shirts....so, yeah. 

42 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

From texaggy:

Scratch the surface of some peoples opinions, and you will get a comment that the Nazis just went a bit too far. Disgusting.

• Hook 'Em 2

48 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

From texaggy:

That is correct 

The Republican Party spouts Nazi ideals. Tucker literally says them every week on national TV. This isn’t fringe for them.

In fact, motion to change amend the thread title to remove “extremist” 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I don't know anything about Patriot Front, but if they were bringing shields to a Pride event, I'm guessing it was to ward off attacks by other groups, especially antifa. 

For the record, Patriot Front is the group that split off from Vanguard America after the murder of Heather Heyer in Charlottesville because they felt VA wasn't sufficiently committed to the cause of white supremacy.

5 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

From texaggy:

Dude.....we crossed the "GQP went full nazi" rubicon quite some time ago.  Check out foundational beliefs of MAINSTREAM GQP supporters:

1 -- brown folks are an "invasion," they aren't like us, they're ruining America, etc.  That extends to black people in many cases as well.  The rhetoric is 100% in line with xenophobic and genocidal rhetoric of old, including the nazis.  That rhetoric is a call to action.  That call gets answered in places like Buffalo, El Paso, and [multiple other places to be named as they continue to happen].

2 -- gay people aren't just gay.  They are "pedophile groomers" who are "victimizing our children."  Add pink triangles to the required marks that the undesirables have to wear.  This rhetoric is likewise a call to action, answered in part by a U-haul full of angry white guys all dressed uniformly.  Yeah, fucking brownshirts.

3 -- a violent assault on our democracy is not a big deal.  Again, repeating the nazi plays.

It's not hyberbole to call the GQP the American Nazi party.  It's a demonstrated and gleefully admitted fact.  See the Texags post above.  They don't run from it -- they are proud of it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

26 minutes ago, Pancho said:

This is the mainstream of the GQP now.  Maybe not all of them will actually do this.....but all of them egg it on and support it.

If you are a member of a marginalized community of any sort -- specifically, non-white or gay/queer -- the GQP has declared open, violent warfare against you.   If you have any doubts, just ask them.  They tell you, out loud, on video, repeatedly.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

5 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

Prob time for a solid self-defense refresher class

Yes.  You should probably start carrying a weapon of some sort.  In the past couple of years, I've had more than a few friends who are members of such communities (gay, jewish, etc.) talk to me to get advice on handguns and the like.  Because that is the world we live in.  There's hunters, and the hunted.  The hunted need to realize and own that fact, and be prepared.

• Rage+1 2

42 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes.  You should probably start carrying a weapon of some sort.  In the past couple of years, I've had more than a few friends who are members of such communities (gay, jewish, etc.) talk to me to get advice on handguns and the like.  Because that is the world we live in.  There's hunters, and the hunted.  The hunted need to realize and own that fact, and be prepared.

Have to agree.  Pretty much anyone who isn't a straight, white, non-Jewish male should be considering concealable weapons and self-defense classes right about now.

Things are gonna go from bad to worse in this country, probably right around the time the Republicans sweep the mid-terms and the legion of GQP hive-mind hate-spewers starts to feel really emboldened and self-righteous and free to do whatever the fuck they want, which, sadly, they will be...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

18 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

It upsets me that most people assume Im a MAGAt dipshit just because of my appearance. 

I stopped going to my local la hacienda market because I could tell I was making people uncomfortable.

Is it the crocs, the beer belly, or both?

main-qimg-bf077336cca7e76420ce757ec04c19

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm hesitant to carry a weapon, but not wholly against it. Some years ago, a friend of a friend defended themselves with a knife against a violent but unarmed homophobe. Guess who got jail time and who didn't.

Queer people who don't seamlessly blend into the cis-straight world are not well-treated in our legal system, and tbh the legal system is a bigger, clearer, more present danger (if you will) than Texas Nazis. At least right now. There's always tomorrow.

Happy Pride!

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm hesitant to carry a weapon, but not wholly against it. Some years ago, a friend of a friend defended themselves with a knife against a violent but unarmed homophobe. Guess who got jail time and who didn't.
Queer people who don't seamlessly blend into the cis-straight world are not well-treated in our legal system, and tbh the legal system is a bigger, clearer, more present danger (if you will) than Texas Nazis. At least right now. There's always tomorrow.
Happy Pride!

That’s why you make sure you kill the fucker. That’s what all the 2nd amendment limp dicks tell us over and over - make sure to kill him, because a dead man can’t testify against you.

These pieces of shit seem intent on going on a spree of fucking around. I want them all to find out.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

This is the 3rd “pastor” in the last few weeks to suggest openly executing LGBTQ Americans.

they are plotting something 

After they kill all the gays, who does this guy thinks is going to be next?

• Like 3

It upsets me that most people assume Im a MAGAt dipshit just because of my appearance. 
I stopped going to my local la hacienda market because I could tell I was making people uncomfortable.
Is it the crocs, the beer belly, or both?

Do you wear Oakleys?

A ball cap?

A Columbia fishing shirt?

Do you have a goatee/half beard?

Do you have a close cut haircut?
  • Hook 'Em 1

"Shea, who was expelled from the House Republican caucus after he was found to have engaged in domestic terrorism during the armed takeover of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon in 2016, falsely insisted after the arrests that anti-fascist activists were in the U-Haul on their way to ambush him and his followers."

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/us/two-white-nationalists-arrested-in-uhaul-have-ties-to-a-notorious-rightwing-lawmaker/ar-AAYsgyt?ocid=sapphireappshare