Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

20 hours ago, Nivek said:

Topics for his podcast:

how to navigate social media and not look like a piece of shit.
Kimberlitic secondary alteration of zoned garnets and its source enrichment of REEs.

Missread above....... thought it said

Topless for his podcast.....

Not a stretch considering the "toys" he had delivered to ohio state coaches office.

26 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Mid May? Is he saving up his cell phone data so he can broadcast it?

Wondering why ole Zach is waiting till May??

• Does payment from ohio state end in May?
  • Is there some legal agreement or hearing that he needs to get past before he goes all scorched earth on the world?
  • Does he have a book coming out in May?

Surprised ohio state alumni can't find a way to quiet this guy...... Zach was on the ohio state staff since 2012 so lots of skeletons in Urby and the buckeyes closets.  If Zach continues with his rampage, it will come back to haunt Zach and buckeye nation....

Edited by LTtxfan

53 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

• Is there some legal agreement or hearing that he needs to get past before he goes all scorched earth on the world?

Surprised ohio state alumni can't find a way to quiet this guy...... Zach was on the ohio state staff since 2012 so lots of skeletons in Urby and the buckeyes closets.  If Zach continues with his rampage, it will come back to haunt Zach and buckeye nation....

The idiot is a textbook definition of a loose cannon. He's going to fool around and someone's going to catch him out and about and mud hole him.

He definitely appears wasted in that video for sure. One of these days he's going to wake up from one of his binges feeling more than a little regretful I'm sure. Karma is a b**** and then you die.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

The idiot is a textbook definition of a loose cannon. He's going to fool around and someone's going to catch him out and about and mud hole him.

He definitely appears wasted in that video for sure. One of these days he's going to wake up from one of his binges feeling more than a little regretful I'm sure. Karma is a b**** and then you die.

Needs help..... shows symptoms of bipolar disorder

He's basically inviting people to pay him not to do the podcast. Classy.
  • Like 1

He's basically inviting people to pay him not to do the podcast. Classy.
Yeah, this was my take. Schedule it far enough out that hopefully someone gets nervous and decides to fold rather than call your bluff between here and there.

In the meantime, you can imagine anyone with stake in this is getting ahead of anything and everything he might put out there, as well as assembling the easiest character assassination campaign if all time (if Zach hasn't already committed character suicide) in the unlikely event he actually goes through with this.

Just imagine being Zach Smith. You're sitting there, having already ruined your life and career, thinking about ways to threaten and extort not only Urban Meyer and Tom Herman, but by default their employers in OSU and UT, and by extension the states of Ohio and Texas.

Makes me think of...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Schiano quits as DC of the Pats after only 2 months, citing needing to spend more time with his family.  Also some faith bullshit for good measure.  The first domino falls...

On a more serious note... this grifter cracks my shit up.  

Also, this douche should take credit...for real. 

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

I have no doubt whatsoever that this guy has dirt.

Every coach at a major conference has dirt and stories for days. This guy going off the res is telling, he feels the world owes him and tosu+urbs are absolutely to blame. 

3 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Every coach at a major conference has dirt and stories for days. This guy going off the res is telling, he feels the world owes him and tosu+urbs are absolutely to blame. 

But that doesn't matter. The guy who wrote a bulk of the original Oxford English Dictionary was literally in an insane asylum, or some shit. Here's what happens. This guy starts spouting anything and everything, and maybe almost all of it is completely fabricated him sitting around in his underwear smearing himself with peanut butter thinking he is Yoda bullshit. But some relatively respected journalists will probably start looking into the more outlandish shit he says, and if any of them find anything with traction (if they can) and run with it, and then it is real. He's probably going to burn some guys legitimately with this shit if he's allowed to get it started, which is a Big If, in my opinion. We'll see what happens. 

55 minutes ago, Goodman said:

tosu fans are a combination of sooner & aggie. They will eat this shit up. At the end of day this dude has to live in Ohio and not have a job, I'm sure some local will throw a few bucks his way to drive an agenda. buckeye nation network. 

Ouch, lol. 

49 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I have no doubt whatsoever that this guy has dirt.

I'm amazed nobody has managed to shut him up.  Not smart imo.  He has nothing to lose...seems he's already burned any chance to get custody of his kids in case that fight ever comes ups.  Ohio State has a whole fuckload to lose. 

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Ouch, lol. 

I'm amazed nobody has managed to shut him up.  Not smart imo.  He has nothing to lose...seems he's already burned any chance to get custody of his kids in case that fight ever comes ups.  Ohio State has a whole fuckload to lose. 

I think he pops his head up whenever he runs out of the last stash of cash people gave him to go away. 

Theyll pay him off to shut up this time and he will go away till that cash is gone. Then he'll pop back up running his mouth. This will continue till he ODs. Or somebody serious gets pissed at him, and ODs him for us. 

3 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

Anything he has on Herman ultimately blows back on Urban and OSU. And I trust CDC has things covered, he managed TCU and Gary Patterson is 10x the fuck head Herman is.

I’d rather not have any rumors out there, but there is a certain coolness factor to allegedly having been involved in a three-way with his wife and a stripper (with or without the blow). Toss in the fact that he and his impressive wife are still together, not bad. If that’s all this psycho has on TH, no need for damage control. Not that it’s a guaranteed positive, but it’s certainly not humiliating (as compared to, say, Jimbo).

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Ouch, lol. 

Maybe he’ll piss off someone in Youngstown.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I like where this rube swats away his role in robbing a drug dealer at gun point and then fleeing the state with the ol’ “I was 19, you are a grown ass man” maneuver. Oddly, the age of 19 also means you were a grown ass man, you jort-sporting eunuch. 

This is a fascinating case study in moral relativism. Was DJ completely in the wrong vis-a-vis an objective understanding of his past crimes?  Well, duh.

But since he is being compared to Zach Smith, nobody cares. It's an important reality: if you're going to commit a robbery, it's best to do so in the presence of someone who is tap-dancing nekkid on the graves of orphans of war heroes. Or some such shit.

giphy.gif