I want OU

XYZ

1 minute ago, Jack Burton said:

Last time Shane played Kansas he lost. Dont assume it's a foregone conclusion since they hung up 40 on OU tonight.

Also, I'd rather beat a team we lost to earlier to get revenge.

This is not a Charlie Strong coached team. Don’t be a pussy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jack Burton said:

Last time Shane played Kansas he lost. Dont assume it's a foregone conclusion since they hung up 40 on OU tonight.

Also, I'd rather beat a team we lost to earlier to get revenge.

Sam is out for next week?

Also, this team is totally different than that shit show we had under Charlie. Those teams were mentally weak and soft.

I'm torn. As sweet as it would be to hand Murray another beating and grind OU's defense into submission again, it would also be pretty fucking awesome to dish out some payback to Grier and the other classless fucks on that team.

Really, though, if the Horns play like they did tonight, they should beat either flavor of hillbilly the Big XII rolls out there.

So, I guess my final thought is: it don't make a shit.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

I want West Virginia. So... there

Me2..... If Horns play West Virginia in CCG, it will mean Texas, WVU, and BlowU end regular season all tied at 7-2......

If BlowU beats WVU...... sooners will claim they Won B12 outright at 8-1.

Edited by LTtxfan

OU! We get in and it’s on. WVU makes me more nervous because they are a pretty fair mirror image to us. OU is so awful on defense but so ridiculously good on offense. It would be nice to get revenge on WVU though but I think maybe OU gives us best chance to win? Fuck it! So happy we can even talk about playing in the championship. 

If the D plays like they did tonight, we should be able to beat either OU or WV. It would be really sweet to knock Ou out of the top five or whatever AND at the same moment beat them twice in the same year. There could be no better way on earth to say "We're back."

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch