LSU @ aggy

Chad

Just now, Sejjr said:

The aggy spin on this cripple fight is gonna be epic. What a couple of garbage teams. aggy, of course, will convince themselves that this is proof they have arrived. Game of the Year my ass. 

And the entire SEC is about to get a lesson in how much that bunch of retards really sucks...no take backs

This was worse than the Oklahoma State game from an officiating perspective. Which really says a lot. 

1) The 4th down spot to end regulation was clearly short. Should have been over. 

2) The Sternberger play in OT was clearly a fumble. Caught the ball and took 2 steps. Game should have been over. 

3) The PI in the final OT on the 2 point conversion was bogus. Both the WR and DB were using their hands. That should have forced another OT. 

Then you have the unsportsmanlike conduct call in a critical spot which puts the ball on the 1 yard line. Then you have the Williams clear false start in OT that wasn't called. 

This shit is why there are conspiracy theories. LSU fans should be pissed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

This was worse than the Oklahoma State game from an officiating perspective. Which really says a lot. 

1) The 4th down spot to end regulation was clearly short. Should have been over. 

2) The Sternberger play in OT was clearly a fumble. Caught the ball and took 2 steps. Game should have been over. 

3) The PI in the final OT on the 2 point conversion was bogus. Both the WR and DB were using their hands. That should have forced another OT. 

Then you have the unsportsmanlike conduct call in a critical spot which puts the ball on the 1 yard line. Then you have the Williams clear false start in OT that wasn't called. 

This shit is why there are conspiracy theories. LSU fans should be pissed. 

Don't forget on the spiked ball with 1 second left in regulation was an illegal formation and should have ended the game.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

he hit him with his shoulder.

No he didn't. He lowered his head and led with the crown of his helmet to Aggy's helmet. His shoulder prolly hit him as well.  Makes no shits worth of a difference if a head is lowered and contact is made with the receiver's head. 

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

LSU should put a video together of the 4 times the game actually ended 

1. Mond bullshit knee down INT

2. 4th does and 17 first down

3. 5 men on LOS clock play 

4. Fumble in OT 

The 4th down play was SECN camera fuckery incorrectly putting the 1st down yellow line 2 yards further than where the actual line to gain for a 1st down was. 

So LSU really only got fucked 3 times. 

seriously.

The overturned INT ( which after 15 reviews, I have yet to see a definitive screenshot where the knee is ON THE GROUND while Mond is touching it). he raised the knee before he touched it.

The completely fucked 4th & 18  where they got 17 yards clear as fucking day.

The replay to give back 1 second- when the play clock didnt start the moment the ball was called clear to play

On the same spike play, aTm has no more than 5 guys on the LOS.... possibly only 4, which absolutely should have been a penalty and 10 second walkoff, ending the game

In 1st OT, Aggy fucking catches a pass, takes 2 full steps, puts the ball away, and gets it knocked out of his hands, and the refs call it incomplete AND REFUSE TO ALLOW REPLAY TO DO THEIR JOB and call it a fumble.

in 7th OT, the Aggy receiver clearly runs into the LSU defender, and on a badly overthrown 2 point conversion, the fucking official calls a PI giving Aggy another fucking chance.

If I am LSU I am beyond livid at that bullshit. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

seriously.

The overturned INT ( which after 15 reviews, I have yet to see a definitive screenshot where the knee is ON THE GROUND while Mond is touching it). he raised the knee before he touched it.

The completely fucked 4th & 18  where they got 17 yards clear as fucking day.

The replay to give back 1 second- when the play clock didnt start the moment the ball was called clear to play

On the same spike play, aTm has no more than 5 guys on the LOS.... possibly only 4, which absolutely should have been a penalty and 10 second walkoff, ending the game

In 1st OT, Aggy fucking catches a pass, takes 2 full steps, puts the ball away, and gets it knocked out of his hands, and the refs call it incomplete AND REFUSE TO ALLOW REPLAY TO DO THEIR JOB and call it a fumble.

in 7th OT, the Aggy receiver clearly runs into the LSU defender, and on a badly overthrown 2 point conversion, the fucking official calls a PI giving Aggy another fucking chance.

If I am LSU I am beyond livid at that bullshit. 

All that just to get to the same 8-4 they’ve been for years.