Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, Laxtonto said:

So I’ve got a question they I haven’t seen a legit answer to.

The NATO members supplying support to the UKA all refuse to allow those weapons to be used to hit targets within Russia. Once this moves from a police action to instead a full scale war with Russia moving to full mobilization internally, does that take the gloves off the use of these weapons?

With how close Bolgorodo and Valukyi are to the border, both of those should get flattened by HIMARS as soon as Putin declares it an official war. Then start the advance with one brigade to see how far they could push into Russia, purely for the political shock and awe it would have.

I imagine Russia has been told that if they declare war, then NATO will release the restraints and allow targeting across the border with supplies from NATO. 

I hope there are a lot of communications like that, for example, “While you have troops at the nuke plant, its safety is your responsibility. If something bad happens there, it will be a regional disaster that will require regional NATO troops on site to help out.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

Geez. Remember being a kid in the 1970s and 1980s. Big Bad Russia. It was us vs them, and in the 70s, it looked like they were actually winning. Reagan era jingoism and movies changed our mindset a bit to thinking maybe we had a chance.
Then the Wall fell, and the sham was exposed. They were a poor country and we'd been fooled.
Now we still thought of Russia as a Power. Maybe not a Superpower any more, but certainly a Power.
Then Izyum was reclaimed, and the sham was exposed.
Wolverines!

Red Dawn was real shit back in the day.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

There are going to be American vets (and even active duty folks maybe getting near the end of their contracts) who are going to see this and think ”I can get paid to fight Russians and wear tactical beards?  Where do I sign?”

You had them at tactical beards. 

The Ukrainians should call India and offer to sell them all their captured Russian stuff, since the Indians are Russia based.  Since they are about to get last Gen US armor from the Poles anyway. 

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

the orcs probably hit a few electrical poles haha

His follow-up tweet is notable:

this missile is one of their nuclear delivery missiles. If the old stock air defense thats being sent to Ukraine is able to intercept nearly all of them, then that's a biiiiiiig deal for russias nuclear deterrence 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MillerEP said:

^Sure they can have it back, gun first.

No, ordnance first. First, we send the ordnance to Russia. Then, we'll bring the guns in after.

You'd like that shipped Express, I expect? We'll get that to you just as fast as we can fire upon you. I mean get it to you.

• Hook 'Em 1

RT: "An investigation has exposed a vast coordinated network online"

NAFO: Every one of them has a dog avatar.

What the fuck kind of investigation do you need when the NAFO folks are literally telling the entire world who they are both with avatars and with their memes, and they usually won't shut up about it (like crossfitters, but NAFO are actually great people.).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

RT: "An investigation has exposed a vast coordinated network online"

NAFO: Every one of them has a dog avatar.

What the fuck kind of investigation do you need when the NAFO folks are literally telling the entire world who they are both with avatars and with their memes, and they usually won't shut up about it (like crossfitters, but NAFO are actually great people.).

and they all put Langley as their location - something that is set manually. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Is it a war crime for a civilian to kill a surrendering Russian?  Serious question.

its not a war crime, it is by every definition, murder... but unless someone else sees it, or is on video somehow,  in a war zone thats just another body with a hole in it.

and if it somehow went to trial... the battered civilian defense would be implemented, especially if its the  "tortured" civilian defense

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1