Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

47 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Umm. I'm sorry, but you sir do not know what class looks like. I bet you don't even have any lion statues at your house. 

maxresdefault.jpg

I've seen this before, but I just noticed that the kid's toy cars are limos.  WTF?

2 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

He's the perfect president for the United States in 2019. He's fat off of fast food, pretends he makes more than he does, and does nothing but watch television. Look at what our founding fathers and early presidents wrote about and compare that with Trump. They were able to cite Rousseau, Blackstone, Plutarch, and Cicero without any problem and now we're stuck with a guy watching Fox News 24/7...fuck us and what we've become.

‘He’s just like me!’

-Rubes

2 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

He's the perfect president for the United States in 2019. He's fat off of fast food, pretends he makes more than he does, and does nothing but watch television. Look at what our founding fathers and early presidents wrote about and compare that with Trump. They were able to cite Rousseau, Blackstone, Plutarch, and Cicero without any problem and now we're stuck with a guy watching Fox News 24/7...fuck us and what we've become.

Modern day founding father - able to cite Roseanne, FoxNewsBlackGuy, Pluto and Cici's Pizza without any problem. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

http://fortune.com/2019/01/29/harley-davidson-profit-wiped-trump-tariffs/

Harley-Davidson Inc. barely broke even in the last quarter of a year in which the struggling American icon got caught up in President Donald Trump’s trade wars. The motorcycle maker’s shares plunged the most in a year.

Earnings per share on a GAAP basis were zero in the fourth quarter, the Milwaukee-based manufacturer said in a statement Tuesday. Excluding restructuring and tariff costs, profit was 17 cents a share, missing analysts’ average estimate for 29 cents.

7 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

This is very wrong and we've covered this before. President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho saw, recognized and reacted to a real crisis, demonstrating both deft negotiating skills with other branches of government and political courage by identifying the SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD and delegating extraordinary authority. In this way he showed deep understanding that his role as leader was to marshall our forces towards a common goal while enlisting and celebrating the skills and achievements of the best among us that they might inspire others.

If Camacho were president today we would be tackling climate change, healthcare and our crumbling infrastructure, and reaffirming the importance of knowledge, expertise and objective reality in our culture. How can you compare this president to that?

2nd Amendment law would still be in the same place tho.

15 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

This is very wrong and we've covered this before. President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho saw, recognized and reacted to a real crisis, demonstrating both deft negotiating skills with other branches of government and political courage by identifying the SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD and delegating extraordinary authority. In this way he showed deep understanding that his role as leader was to marshall our forces towards a common goal while enlisting and celebrating the skills and achievements of the best among us that they might inspire others.

If Camacho were president today we would be tackling climate change, healthcare and our crumbling infrastructure, and reaffirming the importance of knowledge, expertise and objective reality in our culture. How can you compare this president to that?

I feel like I have to explain this to someone in real life at least once a month, and the look on their face when its accuracy dawns on them is always depressing as hell. There may literally be no better way to get most people to understand just how awful Trump is.

23 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

That this is perhaps the most accurate post I've ever seen on this board is about as sad as it gets.

We would, without question, be better off with President Camacho at the helm than this current goat rodeo.  Fuck.

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I thought the fast food feast for Clemson was because the government was shutdown so they couldn’t make use of the normal WH dining services, so they brought in the fast food to show they were “experiencing the hardships of the shutdown like the real folks “.

But the government isn’t shutdown now.

So is serving fast food now his signature thing for championship celebrations?

Its now a tradition.

5 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Yes. Because he’s a cheap, classless fuck. 

He was criticized for it with Clemson so of course he doubled down because he’ll never admit he’s wrong. No wonder Virginia passed on the buffet. 

But they missed out on the stale, cold all you can eat "Taco Hell" and getting the screaming shits for the next few days 

Edited by Mapache

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

So true. Very well said and both funny and tragic at the same time. President Camacho would be so much better and it’s not even close and I know you’re not even joking. 

His nominations are proof that not many smart people with good intentions are still on board with this shit stain. You had some people at the beginning that cared about the country and keeping the damage he can cause to a minimum but they’re all gone now. 

• Like 2