Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Yeah, I know the President has no control over the climate.  But this tweet coupled with the following is so Trump.  

SHOT:

jghfmyvr6btylmtww6rc.png

CHASER:

https://earther.gizmodo.com/a-weather-station-above-the-arctic-circle-hit-94-6-degr-1837274379

According to data released in the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) monthly climate analysis, a weather station in Sweden north of the Arctic Circle hit a stunning 94.6 Fahrenheit (34.8 degrees Celsius) last month. As an isolated data point, it would be shocking. But coupled with a host of other maladies, from no sea ice within 125 miles of Alaska to the unruly fires ravaging Siberia, it’s an exclamation point on the climate crisis.

The steamy temperature was recorded on July 26 in the small Swedish outpost of Markusvinsa, which sits on the southern edge of the Arctic Circle. Deke Arndt, a NOAA climate scientist, said on a call with reporters that the data was analyzed and quality controlled by the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute and that “they have established that as highest temperature north of the Arctic Circle” for the country. For comparison, the hottest temperature recorded in New York City last month was 95 degrees Fahrenheit (35 degrees Celsius).

30 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Any of you guys mess with PredictIt? 

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/2721/Which-party-will-win-the-2020-US-presidential-election

I'm thinking of buying some shares of a Dem victory before this economy starts going down but I want to know if the site is legit. 

PM @Anastasis

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Israel has every right to block the entry of two incendiary anti-Semites that are only looking to grandstand and throw the verbal grenades that the Squad are known for. They are a national security risk with their support of BDS which seeks to cripple the Jewish stare economically. They had no plans to visit with members of the Israeli government which is rude and inappropriate since they are the host country and it can be inferred that they were only looking to incite. I fucking despise the Squad and have been grinning all morning that they are blocked from going.

They have no standing to complain whatsoever. I’m sure Tlaib can get a humanitarian visa to visit her family in the West Bank. I would make that contingent on her not being allowed to make any appearances in public. Bibi is what I’d imagine I would be like as a ruler of a country. I would have done the exact same thing. I wish Bibi was the President of our country instead of Trump. 

Eat shit you literal cock sucker. And I mean that in the insulting way, not the nice and cool way that my gay friends show compassion and caring to one another in their committed and loving relationships.

Edited by achooloco
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

32 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Any of you guys mess with PredictIt? 

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/2721/Which-party-will-win-the-2020-US-presidential-election

I'm thinking of buying some shares of a Dem victory before this economy starts going down but I want to know if the site is legit. 

You will pay fees on your profit and fees on withdrawal. You have to take those into account. 

That being said, I am maxed out on Dem to win 2020 as well as some individual candidate plays. 

There is a thread somewhere down board where the degenerates share tips. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Eat shit you literal cock sucker. And I mean that in the insulting way, not the nice and cool way that my gay friends show compassion and caring to one another in their committed and loving relationships.

I approve of this 

In 50 years, historians are going to view Trump as the greatest president the Progressives ever had.

He's opening people's eyes to dark side of pure, unadulterated capitalism...its a front row seat to The Bonfire of the Vanities.

I think within a few election cycles we'll have universal health care, a green new deal, free college / tech school, tighter restrictions on guns, etc.

• Like 1