Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, Chooky said:

Can we start a grassroots movement for Ted Cruz called 'Jews for Cruz' and try to convince a conservative super pac to send us startup money and then just divvy the funds and go our separate ways?  

We will need someone with tribal bona fides to set this up. Anyone that had a bar mitzvah should do as the head of the pac.

Also, anyone else involved should at least be able to provide proof of being in good standing with the covenant of circumcision. So, dick picks will be needed. Multiple pictures of your flag at full mast and half mast will be required but morning dew is not.

The problem with naming your gang "Night Wolves" is it'd make you look silly every time you were seen riding around during daylight with your Night Wolf ensemble.  I'd go with 24/7 Wolves or All Day All Night Wolves or Not Concerned About the Time Wolves or Wolves.

The anytime anywherewolves.
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, F250 said:

We will need someone with tribal bona fides to set this up. Anyone that had a bar mitzvah should do as the head of the pac.

Also, anyone else involved should at least be able to provide proof of being in good standing with the covenant of circumcision. So, dick picks will be needed. Multiple pictures of your flag at full mast and half mast will be required but morning dew is not.

i am circumcised, my cock is a tremendously large, beautiful work of art, and my mom is jewish so despite me not being, i am technically part of the 8chan hitlist.

i am happy to take the fnc crowd's money.

also, i think you might be homosexual.

Edited by sidis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sidis said:

i am circumcised, my cock is a tremendously large, beautiful work of art, and my mom is jewish so despite me not being, i am technically part of the 8chan hitlist.

i am happy to take the fnc crowd's money.

also, i think you might be homosexual.

He's not, but the guy sucking his dick might be...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Amazing to see a politician celebrate the success of bilking the taxpayers for a campaign promise he couldn’t keep.

You know, because Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall. 

Like your plan, keep your plan?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Flat out fucking idiots. I don't know how else to describe those 3.  If you met those people randomly in real life and set down with them and they started spewing that bullshit, most reasonable people would say you know it doesn't sound like you know what the hell you're talking about.

Edited by AbeFroman

"I told leadership to let all Republicans vote for transparency. Makes us all look good and doesn’t matter. Play along with the game!"

Wow. What a time to be alive. 2 years later and the US govt basically doesn't even acknowledge that the Russian hacked/meddled in the '16 election.

He might as well just make an address from the oval office and say I did everything people suspect I did. I worked with Russia to make sure I was elected. I broke countless laws. Fox News will report on why it's ok, evangelicals will say God approved it because God wanted him to be President, his base will cheer, and Republican congresspersons will express concern but do nothing.

That's basically what that tweet says. We are beyond bizzaro world. 

• Like 3

He's not bulletproof. That's silly. The GOP doesn't have anything to do with what happens to him once he's no longer president.
Donald Trump has a ton of legal jeopardy.

Oh...you think that the GOP Senate won’t act like domestic terrorists under the next president. You’re cute. They will abuse the legislative process like you e never imagined. They will refuse to pass any bill that funds the SDNY, for example. There are lots of ways that they can protect Trump and destroy the county in the process. Count on them to do that.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

He's not bulletproof. That's silly. The GOP doesn't have anything to do with what happens to him once he's no longer president.

Donald Trump has a ton of legal jeopardy.

He’s bulletproof until proven otherwise.  

Trump should be given a lifetime achievement award when it comes to avoiding responsibility. 

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Not long ago, say 3 or 4 years at the most, there would have been zero chance that Lou Dobbs would have had Diamond and Silk on to discuss the President, his policies and the politics of the day.

That's how far things have fallen.  

13 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

It appears you have a problem with the Constitution. 

Trump is going to suffer political consequences, he already has with the midterms. He will suffer more.  But that’s nothing compared to having his freedom taken away by the rule of law which he will avoid at all costs. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump is going to suffer political consequences, he already has with the midterms. He will suffer more.  But that’s is nothing compared to having his freedom taken away by the rule of law which he will avoid at all costs. 

Again, you have a problem with the Constitution. The only thing that can protect him from prison is a pardon. His best friend is his VP.